WEIRDOS/WEIRD

3 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Well, let’s look at some other Hollywood celebrities and their proclivities.  Harvey Weinstein…weird or no?   

Why is everything a “but what about?!”.

Harvey violently raped many women and is a POS that was convicted in court, what else do you need to know about that? 

The video above was put in a political forum since it was recorded during an event for a presidential candidate. Can we please just stay on topic here…

Edited by GMB 8888

17 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

Why is everything a “but what about?!”.

Harvey violently raped many women and is a POS that was convicted in court, what else do you need to know about that? 

The video above was put in a political forum since it was recorded during an event for a presidential candidate. Can we please just stay on topic here…

Ah, check your privilege—-the topic is weirdos /weird.

Andy1 commented on the subject and suggested someone was in a “cult”, which is kind of weird in and of itself given what bothered him on Rosanne’s post (which is weird). 

I replied with a question about another celebrity figure, who most definitely exhibited very weird behavior and who partnered with well known politicians of a different stripe.   I skipped the National Enquire-esque conspiracy theories about cults and secret societies (unlike Andy, I might add), and asked what he thought about that? 

See, it seems to me you’re not advocating for keeping things on topic, it seems you’re intolerant of the opinions of others and think everyone should think like you, which, maybe isn’t weird but a bit odd. 

I cannot oblige. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

It's weird to creat sock accounts to push a false narrative.

Sock accounts.  Sounds like you’re thinking of that weirdo JD on the couch. 

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Andy1 commented on the subject and suggested someone was in a “cult”, which is kind of weird in and of itself given what bothered him on Rosanne’s post (which is weird). 

I replied with a question about another celebrity figure, who most definitely exhibited very weird behavior and who partnered with well known politicians of a different stripe.   I skipped the National Enquire-esque conspiracy theories about cults and secret societies (unlike Andy, I might add), and asked what he thought about that? 

See, it seems to me you’re not advocating for keeping things on topic, it seems you’re intolerant of the opinions of others and think everyone should think like you, which, maybe isn’t weird but a bit odd. 

I cannot oblige

If only JD’s couch could have said those words.  Weird. 

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I cannot oblige. 

Ok dad, you’re def not brat

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Or the couch’s of producers, directors, actors, actresses and those who supported them for, like, ever.  Super weird. 

Hoax.  The only one banging furniture here is your boy JD.  Stay on topic.  And please remember that it is weird to bang inanimate objects in your living room. 

• Haha (+1) 2

The weird/weirdos thing proves exactly what I've started to think about liberals.  They have turned politics into high school.  If you are like them you can be the popular kid who gets along with all the cool actors and musicians.   If you are unlike them in anyway you can't be in with the cool crowd. 

I am starting to think the liberal majority could care less about the country and really just want to fit in to try and rectify the trauma they feel from not fitting in during their childhood.   And liberal politicians do everything they can to take advantage of that.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1