2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Weird.

He rocked it.  but I think coach Walz was the choice

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Weird.

He rocked it.  but I think coach Walz was the choice

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Nothing eh? You just posted in a thread where the only thing the Dems have is to keep saying the word "weird" over and over or post fake news about couches. Have some self reflection. You look really sad and stupid.

Whether you want to admit it or not, Trump is still the betting favorite to win. If you can't beat Trump I don't know what to tell you. He's the most polarizing president in history. All of this weird stuff makes you sound brainwashed and desperate.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Nothing eh? You just posted in a thread where the only thing the Dems have is to keep saying the word "weird" over and over or post fake news about couches. Have some self reflection. You look really sad and stupid.

Whether you want to admit it or not, Trump is still the betting favorite to win. If you can't beat Trump I don't know what to tell you. He's the most polarizing president in history. All of this weird stuff makes you sound brainwashed and desperate.

Not the betting favorite on Predictit

https://www.predictit.org/markets/detail/7456/Who-will-win-the-2024-US-presidential-election

2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:
2 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Tell us you don’t get the joke without telling us you don’t get the joke. 

Edited by Starr-Bills

47 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

They watch Tim walz and this is their first thought? Bit of a tell really. They need to get out of the dungeon more often.  So weird. 

"Their" first thought. More like one guys first thought.

My first thought was the choice of Waltz was logical and therefore expected. As they're attempting to create the illusion that Kamala is suddenly a moderate, moving her unknown views to this point to pick off the vote of the middle of the political spectrum. It only makes sense they pick somebody to back fill the hole that ruse leaves to the left of the new Harris to placate the far-left. No way they'd pick Shapiro because he's a Jew as suddenly that core and reliable constituency of the Democratic party is unwelcome, except on election days of course.

• Vomit 1

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

"Their" first thought. More like one guys first thought.

My first thought was the choice of Waltz was logical and therefore expected. As they're attempting to create the illusion that Kamala is suddenly a moderate, moving her unknown views to this point to pick off the vote of the middle of the political spectrum. It only makes sense they pick somebody to back fill the hole that ruse leaves to the left of the new Harris to placate the far-left. No way they'd pick Shapiro because he's a Jew as suddenly that core and reliable constituency of the Democratic party is unwelcome, except on election days of course.

So glad Trump chose a Jew as his VP. All 3 times.

I guess he doesn't need to because his really Veep is Jared Kushner?

5 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Tell us you don’t get the joke without telling us you don’t get the joke. 

I get it but it's not funny it's sad. It's a desperate ploy by a bunch of mindless bots because the Dems can't stand on their policies so they had to do a focus group to see what word they could use to get the most attention and distract from what's really going on. Any side the mainstream propaganda media is on is the wrong side to be on. Have you never read a history book in your life?

• Haha (+1) 1