WEIRDOS/WEIRD

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Why is the Left trying so hard to get illegals and felons to be able to vote? Are they saying their supporters are criminals? How is this even a topic for discussion? I have never heard in conversation someone say you know who should be able to vote are people not from this country and dangerous criminals 

Because it pisses you off

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Why is the Left trying so hard to get illegals and felons to be able to vote? Are they saying their supporters are criminals? How is this even a topic for discussion? I have never heard in conversation someone say you know who should be able to vote are people not from this country and dangerous criminals 

Representation lol…if a convicted felon can run for president then a convicted felon should be able to vote.

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Because it pisses you off

Or because it guarantees election victory.  

Just now, gearbm95 said:

Representation lol…if a convicted felon can run for president then a convicted felon should be able to vote.

Perhaps...

Just now, Roundybout said:

Then the GOP should try and court them. Why don’t they?

Well, they might if they believed in subverting the law to win elections.  I can't speak for others, but I don't believe in doing that.  

Just now, CoudyBills said:

Well, they might if they believed in subverting the law to win elections.  I can't speak for others, but I don't believe in doing that.  

You certainly don't speak for the guy you're voting for.

• Agree 1

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

You certainly don't speak for the guy you're voting for.

Wild of you to assume who I am voting for...don't think I didn't notice how you changed subjects to avoid the fact your party would lie, cheat, steal, and kill to win an election.

• Like (+1) 1

Wild of you to assume who I am voting for...don't think I didn't notice how you changed subjects to avoid the fact your party would lie, cheat, steal, and kill to win an election.

Not my party, bud, just the party offering the most reasonable candidate this year. You like the orange man, huh?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Not my party, bud, just the party offering the most reasonable candidate this year. You like the orange man, huh?

By reasonable are you referring to any policy in particular?  

I'm a bit of a fan of RFK but zero chance he will be elected.  

Edited by CoudyBills

1 minute ago, CoudyBills said:

Why do you hate bears?

• Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You guys are running a felon for president. He’s allowed to vote in a state that doesn’t allow felons to vote. 

illegals can’t vote, you are being lied to 

3 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

A live one! Smartest guy in the room. A real contrarian!

Bears?  Like polar bears?  Those ***** will eat you if you get too close.

Totally normal to stage a fake crime scene as a joke with a deceased animal you’ve kept in your car for 12hrs.

TOTALLY NORMAL!

• Agree 1

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

A live one! Smartest guy in the room. A real contrarian!

Gee, thanks.  He makes a lot of solid points about taking money out of a lot of agencies that are supposed to work for the people.  Obviously I won't waste my vote on someone who can't be elected.  You asked who I liked.  

2 minutes ago, CoudyBills said:

Gee, thanks.  He makes a lot of solid points about taking money out of a lot of agencies that are supposed to work for the people.  Obviously I won't waste my vote on someone who can't be elected.  You asked who I liked.  

So you admit it's a binary choice? The table is set. A vote for RFK is a vote for Harris in my estimation, so I doubt that's the lever you pull. My guess is you like what MAGA's all about, but avoid the "full-regard" affiliation of it by sheltering under the the plausibly deniable umbrella that is RFK. People in your life see through this.

• Eyeroll 1