WEIRDOS/WEIRD

15 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Well, I suppose it’s a moot point, because I seem to know more than you about your own Party’s ideology…So, I must be doing something right…👍

Or, now stick with me here, this is a non issue that impacts a tiny percentage of people that simply isn't important.   Just another boogeyman for conservatives.  Gays were the same boogeyman long ago.  Now it's trans.

Woke is just a dumb cultural fad.  It would die faster if it didn't rile up you old folk so much.   You haven't noticed but some of these left wing nut jobs are trolling. 

15 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I hope he kept the receipt for that tattoo. My goodness 

Everyone that went into the Capitol should be forced to wear that.

Posted (edited)

88037889-13697397-image-a-59_17225117330

88036779-13697397-image-a-44_17225099577

Here he is hitting a woman.

Weird.

Female volleyball player, 17, left paralyzed with brain damage by transgender

opponent who 'cackled with delight' after knocking her to ground

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13693959/payton-mcnabb-volleyball-player-paralyzed-brain-damage-transgender.html

Disgusting.

Edited by Unforgiven

11 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Weirdos want to cut rates when the economy is still being dumped with debt from the stimulus 

The FED is an independent private institution and is not required to take direction from anyone but itself. Jay Powell has been the chair sing 2018, so he came on during Donald's presidency, if that matters to you for whatever reason. Not sure what you're implying with this post.

• Disagree 1

16 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Tiberius. Options 

Weird -o

Oh no!!! What will I ever do now???? 🤣 🤷‍♂️

I'd just like to--very briefly--take this moment to say, Who gives a f u c k??? FU!! 🤣 Or thank you! Just FU clown, I'm not sure I ever replied to you befor

Is this the beginning of all you clowns running away as Trump swirls the drain? 👏

• Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Now where have I seen that same script used..

Gen X & Boomer liberal women are the most intolerant, unhappy and evil people in this country. 

I said what I said.  

They reveal themselves every day. 

And you don’t have to believe me.. just look up the pharmaceutical data.  There’s something really noteworthy going on with these women and it goes very much under discussed. 

On Fox News was host Jesse Watters, a Trump mouthpiece, telling viewers that he “heard the scientists say the other day that when a man votes for a woman, he actually transitions into a woman.”

🤷‍♂️

:doh: Trump, that paragon of self-control, was on Truth Social this week posting or reposting messages declaring Nancy Pelosi “BAT S--- CRAZY” and an “evil witch”; calling the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol an “inside job” and Election Day 2020 “the real insurrection”; proclaiming himself to be what “God has ordained”; railing against Fox News (running ads from “perverts”); repeating a common QAnon slogan; and lamenting that low fuel prices could help “CRAZY KAMALA HARRIS WIN.” Later in the week, he shared a conspiracy theorist’s bogus claim that “Harris’s own birth certificate [proves] she is lying about being Black” and disparaging the deal that secured the release from Russia of Paul Whelan, Evan Gershkovich, Vladimir Kara-Murza and others: “Our ‘negotiators’ are always an embarrassment to us!”

🤡 

• Eyeroll 1

🤣. Above all, he was attending to his top priority: enriching himself. He urged his social media followers to “Get your Bitcoin Sneakers now” and directed them to a website where they could pay up to $499 for a pair of high-tops that say “Trump Crypto President.” The sneakers, along with “Victory Cologne,” coolers and other sneakers commemorating the failed assassination attempt on Trump, are being sold by CIC Ventures LLC — a company owned by Trump. “FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT” announce the $299, shooting-themed sneakers, showing an image of a bloodied (but lean and muscular) Trump raising his fist. 😂

• Eyeroll 1