WEIRDOS/WEIRD

28 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

What’s weird about the photo exactly? Didn’t you just go to the game and see bunch of men who don’t play for the team wear that teams football jerseys? 

How many people do you know use AI photo tools to create images of themselves as NFL players and share them on social media?

Edited by ChiGoose

34 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I mean, to be fair, he probably knows a lot of people like that.

The Venn diagram of people whose ego is so fragile that they would post AI generated images of themselves as NFL players and people I would trust with the nuclear codes and the economy are two circles that never touch. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Agree 4

What’s weird is the MAGA fan base who invent “macho” looking images of Trump to boost the manliness of him. The reality is there is nothing manly about him. He is not faithful to his wife(s), he never did anything tough in his life, he was born with a gold spoon, he was given many millions to start a career, he doesn’t protect the weak, he doesn’t care for others, he doesn’t respect women, he never accepts responsibility, he can’t change a flat tire, he can’t cook. He knows lots about makeup, hair styling and fashion. He is about the most helpless man imaginable because he has depended on others to serve him his entire life. Yet in MAGA land he is the icon of masculinity. And to top it off, the orange idiot promotes the ridiculous images because he knows how feckless he is and the images make him feel better about himself. That is weird. 

Edited by Andy1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

How many people do you know use AI photo tools to create images of themselves as NFL players and share them on social media?

It’s no different than someone wearing a bills jersey, and posting it on their social media……You do realize he was at the Steelers game right?

You: Wow an AI image of trump wearing a jersey of a team of the game he attended so weird 

Also you 

Attends Bills game where thousands of fans wear jersey and no doubt posted to their social medias. Bet you didn’t call any of them weird.

and Gee what state is Pittsburgh in? Give you a hint a swing state, you call it weird,  I call it smart. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

It’s no different than someone wearing a bills jersey, and posting it on their social media……You do realize he was at the Steelers game right?

You: Wow an AI image of trump wearing a jersey of a team of the game he attended so weird 

Also you 

Attends Bills game where thousands of fans wear jersey and no doubt posted to their social medias. Bet you didn’t call any of them weird.

and Gee what state is Pittsburgh in? Give you a hint a swing state, you call it weird,  I call it smart. 

Things I’ve done: attended Bills games wearing Bills jerseys 

Things I’ve never done: used AI to generate an image of me in a Bills jersey. 

If I wanted a picture of me in a Bills jersey, I would simply take a picture of me in a Bills jersey. 

Using AI to generate the picture instead would be.. weird. 

• Agree 2

7 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Also you 

Wow - you dolts really can’t admit when he does something weird huh? It’s so ***** odd how you defend him. This is objectively weird. 

Kamala sucks. I can’t stand to hear how she grew up in a middle class family one more time. I voted for her but I can admit she has faults. 

Wouldn’t  it be easier - when you see a 78 year old obese orange painted man posting an AI photo of himself as an NFL player - to just say “yeah that’s ***** weird, but I’m still voting for him?” 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Things I’ve done: attended Bills games wearing Bills jerseys 

Things I’ve never done: used AI to generate an image of me in a Bills jersey. 

If I wanted a picture of me in a Bills jersey, I would simply take a picture of me in a Bills jersey. 

Using AI to generate the picture instead would be.. weird. 

Why would using an AI generated picture be weird? Remember that iconic Obama in the red and blue that just flashed in your mind at this second I mentioned it? 

Same reason people pose for pictures it enhances the imagery

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Wouldn’t  it be easier - when you see a 78 year old obese orange painted man posting an AI photo of himself as an NFL player - to just say “yeah that’s ***** weird, but I’m still voting for him?” 

But that would be disagreeing with Dear Leader. 

It is forbidden 

• Agree 2

5 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Wow - you dolts really can’t admit when he does something weird huh? It’s so ***** odd how you defend him. This is objectively weird. 

Kamala sucks. I can’t stand to hear how she grew up in a middle class family one more time. I voted for her but I can admit she has faults. 

When I see an old obese orange painted man posing themselves as a NFL player on a Sunday in the fall …….sounds like a broncos fan 

10 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Criticizing the supreme leader of the cult is not allowed. To do so risks excommunication. It’s a cult. The orange idiot can’t do anything wrong in their eyes. That’s why the platform of the party is “whatever Trump wants”.

I think Harris has some stupid economic policies but compared to the idiocy of massive tariff taxes on Americans and continuing to explode the debt under Trumpism, it’s an easy decision to vote for her. 

• Agree 3

Here’s another weird one - Trump feeling the need to work at McDs because Harris worked there when she was young. This is his “Look at me, I’m normal and can do that too moment”. This is too nutty for a movie 🤣

Edited by Andy1
  • Eyeroll 1

9 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

Here’s another weird one - Trump feeling the need to work at McDs because Harris worked there when she was young. This is his “Look at me, I’m normal and can do that too moment”. This is too nutty for a movie 🤣

Trump has broken you. So sad.

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Harris never worked at McDonald's.  

It's part of her ba backstory about being middle class vs the upper class she grew up in.  

Just like the BS about collards in the bathtub.  

Yeah, the collards in the bathtub story ain’t weird at all. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Commsvet11 said:

Why would using an AI generated picture be weird? Remember that iconic Obama in the red and blue that just flashed in your mind at this second I mentioned it? 

Same reason people pose for pictures it enhances the imagery

Nope. Just listened to an interview of a chat GPT exec whose job is to search for AI misinformation and cut off access to perps ( unsurprisingly, often Russians and Iranians). He used this pic as an example ( although it’s actually photoshopped).  He contends the purpose in this case is to validate the beliefs of those already fooled. Classic propaganda…

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1