WEIRDOS/WEIRD

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Your script will never change.  You sound very familiar to a few posters on here as well as a banned poster from here.  You keep saying the same thing no matter how many times you are proven wrong.  I'll tell you what I think about you.  I think you are a paid shill.  I think your script is very, very familiar.  No matter how many times you spit out the same old tired lines, you are not convincing anyone of your false narrative.  Go tell your employer it's not working.  You are clearly a provocateur.  And, of course, you used the word "hoax".  Now what poster used to use that word in just about every post???  Hmm.... 

Hoax.  Also weird. Kind of like your anti-cop beliefs. 

25 minutes ago, Doc said:

You keep bringing it up.  It's apparently all you think about.

Powerfulnnz point.  Hoax.  I actually forgot about it until you reminded me.  

54 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Weird

He also ate a dog.  Don’t forget that.  These MFers are all weird.  Every last one of them. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also weird. Kind of like your anti-cop beliefs. 

Nah, we've seen your lingo and your kind here before.  Nobody here has taken you seriously for a while now.  Keep trying though.  Oh, and don't forget to reply with "hoax".  Dead give away by the way.  Kind of seems AI like at this point.

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Nah, we've seen your lingo and your kind here before.  Nobody here has taken you seriously for a while now.  Keep trying though.  Oh, and don't forget to reply with "hoax".  Dead give away by the way.  Kind of seems AI like at this point.

Hoax. You always bite.  Every time.  All riled about an internet Rando.  Weird.   And legitimately sad. 

1 minute ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax. You always bite.  Every time.  All riled about an internet Rando.  Weird.   And legitimately sad. 

This is def a bot, lol.  Whoever's account this was, it's been hacked.  Wait for it, the reply will be "hoax".

A political party that doesn’t praise any of its former presidents or nominees is weird. A political party that doesn’t have any former presidents or VPs attend its convention is weird. It’s because the party of Trump is a cult. The Republican Party no longer exists. Cults are very weird. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Andy1 said:

A political party that doesn’t praise any of its former presidents or nominees is weird. A political party that doesn’t have any former presidents or VPs attend its convention is weird. It’s because the party of Trump is a cult. The Republican Party no longer exists. Cults are very weird. 

Correct. 

And as he always does, Trump redefines the very terms that describe his presidency. A RINO is now someone who is not a Trumpist, even though Trump was the OG RINO who tossed aside nearly principle the Party stood for.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Looks like MAGA is doubling down on the weird.  The RFK story about collecting roadkill and transporting the head of a whale that he separated with a chainsaw on the family minivan almost makes JD looks normal.  What a bunch of weirdos. 

Edited by SectionC3

10 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Powerfulnnz point.  Hoax.  I actually forgot about it until you reminded me. 

Hoax. You bring it up all the time.  Even though you know it’s a lie. Weird. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Hoax. You bring it up all the time.  Even though you know it’s a lie. Weird. 

Hoax.  Also, HCQ man wants to complain about a relationship with the truth.  Outstanding stuff!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  Also, HCQ man wants to complain about a relationship with the truth.  Outstanding stuff!

BillsLime!  Wonder how long before you get banned again?  Don't forget to reply with "hoax". Dead give away, btw.

21 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

They "disorient" him! Poor guy, all disoriented. Too bad Mamaw isn't around to set him straight again.

Meemaw’s working at the big asbestos factory in the sky 

• Haha (+1) 2