WEIRDOS/WEIRD

Just now, Doc said:

AI.  That's his shtick.

sorry I don’t use Twitter…you talking about the guy who posted it on Twitter? Like is that a man-boy, I can’t tell if he’s 37 or 13. 

this is like a Rembrandt, I can’t stop looking.

9 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

sorry I don’t use Twitter…you talking about the guy who posted it on Twitter? Like is that a man-boy, I can’t tell if he’s 37 or 13. 

this is like a Rembrandt, I can’t stop looking.

It's beautiful and as far as I know it's not AI. She really did that to her face. Not sure about deal with the kid.

Before

Laura-Loomer-After-Plastic-Surgery01.thumb.jpg.218ce08211f9a043cac9bff6f45da243.jpg

After

Laura-Loomer02.thumb.jpg.fac7589cde60601aa9940b1be164da1e.jpg

8 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

That kids (man?) mustache is probably the greatest thing I’ve ever seen. 

This needs to be in the Louvre.

Agreed. Also, his care-free, wide open shirt really ties it all together.

4 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I have so many questions.   Did they clone Hitler just to get a pic with a tranny?  Republicans are seriously a cartoon.

if republicans are a cartoon then you’re an even bigger joke for using the word tranny. Dude it’s 2024…

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh the horror!

im just saying man, dont make one party out to be the bad guys and then use a slur in the same moment. It just makes you look uneducated.

• Agree 1

33 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

im just saying man, dont make one party out to be the bad guys and then use a slur in the same moment. It just makes you look uneducated.

I'm just saying....lighten the F up.  People like you are the reason a lot of the right hates the left and im not referring just to the deplorables.  I'm sure Dave Chappelle's comedy appalled you.  Jokes, or trying to be humorous,  should be exempt from PC BS.  I'm an ally for the community.   I just am not wound up so tight I can't crack a joke.  

• Eyeroll 1

14 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I'm just saying....lighten the F up.  People like you are the reason a lot of the right hates the left and im not referring just to the deplorables.  I'm sure Dave Chappelle's comedy appalled you.  Jokes, or trying to be humorous,  should be exempt from PC BS.  I'm an ally for the community.   I just am not wound up so tight I can't crack a joke.  

Do you do anything but project your biases?  For real. It's kinda sociopathic 

30 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

what was the joke though? Like jokes are supposed to be funny? You’re implying she’s trans and then called her a tranny…did I miss the punchline? Same with Dave…being mean isn’t funny, it’s lazy…

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

Again proving the iron law of projection..  I'm sorry you struggle.  Maybe it's the tude or something.  

Do you support what Jay Weber said above?