WEIRDOS/WEIRD

2 hours ago, phypon said:

Making yourself look stupid again, per usual.  Watch out for the MPox, Ronnie!  it won't kill you, but we know you are a candidate for getting it.  That's just science, bruh.

Oh no not me, a genius anti vaxxer sold me a vial of gypsy tears I wear around my neck.  Protects from aids too.  

Edited by L Ron Burgundy

11 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The fact that you guys are so brain dead that you miss the fact that his immature joke from the 90s is now what you are demanding others accept. I truly hope our country is smarter than you two 

Just hilarious these guys thought they had a good joke and got owned 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

Tell me you didn’t understand the movie without telling me you didn’t understand the movie.

Talk about somebody in over his head. 

Buffalo was an immigrant city from the 1840's forward. Germans were very low crime. Irish, well, a little more, later Italians, Poles and Greeks came, sure there was crime, but they made our city the cool, diverse city it is. 

The only issues these two idiots have is scapegoating immigrants for society's supposed problems. They are sick individiuals 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

Elmo is literally trying to create the matrix. This is so stupid. How is it possible for this to be so stupid?

"Yeah Kamala, prices controls!" :rolleyes:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 2

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

"Yeah Kamala, prices controls!" :rolleyes:

You should vote for this guy....

And Kid Rock, same thing. Called, he said, “I want to be a part of it.” I want to be a part, because, you know, Kid does this great song. Big, big monster song. I had no idea. You know, he became a friend of mine over the last 10 years. And, uh, he’s amazing. Everyone loves him.

I didn’t even know how big he was. You know, he has rallies. Thirty-five, 40,000 people he gets, every time he goes out. I think he’s making so much money he doesn’t know what the hell to do with it, you want to know ...

And then we have my other friend, and I’ve known him so long and we took that song and it was a big success. But we made that. I saw a chart of great songs to America. That was No. 1 on the chart recently. No. 1, so. That’s Lee Greenwood, very special, beautiful person. He’s a beautiful man.

But they all wanted to be here. They called … And how about the Hulkster? How good was he? You see that? Where is he? Boy, oh boy.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, nedboy7 said:

You should vote for this guy....

And Kid Rock, same thing. Called, he said, “I want to be a part of it.” I want to be a part, because, you know, Kid does this great song. Big, big monster song. I had no idea. You know, he became a friend of mine over the last 10 years. And, uh, he’s amazing. Everyone loves him.

I didn’t even know how big he was. You know, he has rallies. Thirty-five, 40,000 people he gets, every time he goes out. I think he’s making so much money he doesn’t know what the hell to do with it, you want to know ...

And then we have my other friend, and I’ve known him so long and we took that song and it was a big success. But we made that. I saw a chart of great songs to America. That was No. 1 on the chart recently. No. 1, so. That’s Lee Greenwood, very special, beautiful person. He’s a beautiful man.

But they all wanted to be here. They called … And how about the Hulkster? How good was he? You see that? Where is he? Boy, oh boy.

Go cry and whine on tik tok libtard, not our fault you hate America.

That paragraph looks like a kamala word sandwich. 

Now go F off.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Go cry and whine on tik tok libtard, not our fault you hate America.

That paragraph looks like a kamala word sandwich. 

Now go F off.

Look at midget brain making an argument.  
That paragraph is from your overlord.  Lol. 

"He's a bad guy. He's a disloyal guy. And he's a very average governor," Trump said earlier this month at a rally in ... wait for it ... Atlanta!

disloyalty drives autocrats crazy.  

Edited by nedboy7