Now would be a good time to move Douglas to Safety

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Elam playing lights out. Ingram having a great camp. Tons of reports this UDFA Lovely looks like he belongs. It looks like Hardy is making plays in the secondary and may be locking up the KR position.

Douglas is a beast with natural instincts in the secondary. Seems he'd make a great FS. With safeties going down like flies and our depth CBs--particularly the former 1st rounded-- playing really well, why wouldn't we do this?

...unless Hyde has already agreed to rejoin the team when camp is over.

You want to take our best CB, which is our thinnest position maybe on the roster, and move him to S?  

No disrespect, but that is a hard pass for me

Adam Devine Reaction GIF

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Elam playing lights out. Ingram having a great camp. Tons of reports this UDFA Lovely looks like he belongs. It looks like Hardy is making plays in the secondary and may be locking up the KR position.

Douglas is a beast with natural instincts in the secondary. Seems he'd make a great FS. With safeties going down like flies and our depth CBs--particularly the former 1st rounded-- playing really well, why wouldn't we do this?

...unless Hyde has already agreed to rejoin the team when camp is over.

You want Douglas to change positions for one season? Based on a few Elam camp practices? Best case is that he would get the hang of it by the end of this season. SMH

Edited by BarleyNY

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I am not moving our best corner because an UDFA and a 1st round bust are having good camps according to the media.  

I once saw a post from a guy years ago to move Kyle Williams to MLB.

It was FB!

3 hours ago, Augie said:

If we move Benford to safety too, we’ll have nice depth there. 

I think Josh Allen has good athleticism and knows how QBs think. Moving him to Safety could really solve the depth problem there.

3 hours ago, Logic said:

The desire of some Bills fans to move good players from premium positions to less premium positions never ceases to amaze me.

Let's call it the "Move Cordy Glenn to Guard" Effect. 

Josh could make a great TE. Hear me out...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

About that time yes.  He said Williams would be so stout in the middle, no one could run against us.

Which is the definition of a nose tackle...which they transitioned him to...

Doing so would create a second problem, outside of our already thin safety group, Douglas has never played safety as a pro to the best of my knowledge, it would be essentially a from scratch learning process for him, that and he is never going to agree to do so, 

Don't understand why people criticize others for reasonable suggestions. There are numerous players that have changed positions during their careers. And it's particularly odd considering both Hyde and Poyer were drafted as CBs. 

Aaron Williams moved to safety. 

George Wilson moved from WR to safety

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Don't understand why people criticize others for reasonable suggestions. There are numerous players that have changed positions during their careers. And it's particularly odd considering both Hyde and Poyer were drafted as CBs. 

It's not a reasonable suggestion. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Yeah but in George Wilson’s case he went from like 7th on the depth chart as a WR to safety, way different conversation