Pic from Hard Knocks: Decode the Giants 2024 Draft Board

24 minutes ago, BigAl2526 said:

Interesting.  Keon Coleman is rated the 33rd best player on their board.   

Interesting.  Keon Coleman is rated the 33rd best player on their board.   

No, this board is where the player was drafted and by what team.  Notice the little Buffalo next to Coleman and Bishop's names?

Yellow has to be use extreme caution.  Joe Milton is the only player with Yellow and he is a great athlete but a terrible QB.

15 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

We don't know that is what it means. The coding is speculation. I am persuaded on red and blue. Not persuaded on his guesses for pink, purple and grey. 

I suppose the reason I was somewhat persuaded by the "character concern" color coding is that they have it on Jermaine Burton and Javon Baker, both of whom multiple draft analysts mentioned as having potential character concerns.

It could just be coincidence, of course.

All I am certain about regarding the color is that players shaded blue is a good thing in the giants eyes. Since the majority of blue are first round picks

I wonder if red are players the giants debated on picking or were interested in as the first three red are Mitchell mconkey and dejean (cb, wr and cb/s). The giants first three picks of the draft receiver corner and safety 

8 minutes ago, Cheektowaga Chad said:

All I am certain about regarding the color is that players shaded blue is a good thing in the giants eyes. Since the majority of blue are first round picks

I wonder if red are players the giants debated on picking or were interested in as the first three red are Mitchell mconkey and dejean (cb, wr and cb/s). The giants first three picks of the draft receiver corner and safety 

All of them had injuries. Red is almost certainly injured/injury concern.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Logic said:

I suppose the reason I was somewhat persuaded by the "character concern" color coding is that they have it on Jermaine Burton and Javon Baker, both of whom multiple draft analysts mentioned as having potential character concerns.

It could just be coincidence, of course.

Yes I think that is the basis of the speculation but Im not sure everyone else in that list did too. 

1 hour ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

What if it's a Psyop, knowing it was going to leak and they just put random colors out there for people to decode and develop a pretense about what the Giants are looking for in the future to make themselves more unpredictable? 

Giants are too dumb for that.

On 7/31/2024 at 6:49 AM, BobbyC81 said:

So, they had Odunze as a blue but took Naibers?

Simple. Blue means exceptional team leader and character. Purple means character concerns. White means not a concern in those areas. So taking Nabers with a white designation over Odunze with a blue designation means they felt Nabers talent outweighed Odunze's to a level where Odunze being a better leader didn't matter. 

Edited by BillsFanForever19

41 minutes ago, BillsFanForever19 said:

Simple. Blue means exceptional team leader and character. Purple means character concerns. White means not a concern in those areas. So taking Nabers with a white designation over Odunze with a blue designation means they felt Nabers talent outweighed Odunze's to a level where Odunze being a better leader didn't matter. 

You saw on earlier episodes their strategy was if Nabers or MHJ make it to #6 they are the pick. If they were both gone they were willing to pick Odunze but preferred to trade out. 

• Like (+1) 1