Madden 25 - Buffalo Bills

7 hours ago, MJS said:

I guess I'll be the dissenter and say that Madden is not an awful game. I think it is fun. I still get into it. Does it have its issues? Of course. Should EA get a free pass for their questionable decisions on features and what aspects of the game to focus on? No. But... its still a fun game. You have to use the sliders to make it playable, though, I'll admit.

But I don't buy it every year. I usually buy it every 2 or 3 years and just play that one until I feel like getting the newer version.

Agreed, you have to tweak the sliders and the ratings can drive you mad, but it’s fun. I still have Joshy 23, not sure if I’ll get 24 yet. I usually get it every year and trade the old one in. 

• 2 weeks later...

F Madden/EA Tiburon.

I know it is as much based upon player ratings (which reflect the developers year in and year out prejudices) and I understand the Bills could finish 3rd.  However, starting out in 3rd in the AFC East?  No way. Give our role players more credit than what they have been given. 

Additionally, like some have mentioned in the comments Miami ahead of Detroit?  Really? REALLY?!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

F Madden/EA Tiburon.

I know it is as much based upon player ratings (which reflect the developers year in and year out prejudices) and I understand the Bills could finish 3rd.  However, starting out in 3rd in the AFC East?  No way. Give our role players more credit than what they have been given. 

Additionally, like some have mentioned in the comments Miami ahead of Detroit?  Really? REALLY?!

It’s almost like they 1st stack them by market size, then begrudgingly adjust for reality as little as possible. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, DaggersEOD said:

It’s almost like they 1st stack them by market size, then begrudgingly adjust for reality as little as possible. 

8 minutes ago, NewEra said:

Torrance is a 68 🤣 

Oliver is an 82.

Bernard, statistically one of the best LBs in the league during a breakout year…

…74

Please.

EDIT:  Oliver is an 85 or higher, and Bernard is no lower than an 81, and even that is almost an insult.

Bills should be at least around where Cleveland and Dallas are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

21 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I didn't realize Jeremy Lin was a 2 sport star and didn't just play basketball 😂

A former All Pro previously on a continually exceptional team.

What an embarrassment EA/Tiburon has been, is and will continue to be.

This is as much on the NFL, as well.  

Cut this **** out and open this up to other studios and game developers.

• Like (+1) 1

Facts are facts - The Bills are not a top-tier team on paper. They will have to be much better than the sum of their parts to be successful this year, but that's been done by many teams before. 

On 8/22/2024 at 4:44 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

F Madden/EA Tiburon.

I haven’t played in a long ass time but Jets, Miami, Browns, Cowboys ahead of us? Hell no. I can live with the rest but not those teams. I don’t even think Eagles should be ahead. I bet that team slides off more this season. I know it’s just a game but still. 

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2024 at 4:44 PM, dollars 2 donuts said:

F Madden/EA Tiburon.

@TheyCallMeAndy

Hey EA Tiburon, just a reminder about the above with respect to your next update (hit Expand...team ratings).  If you would correct this please that'd be great.

Please note given your South Florida address we aren't really going to be holding our breath, but still you should do what's right.

...you won't...I know you won't...but still it never hurts to ask.   

EDIT:  

Also specifically looking at the Dolphins...fourth best team in football.  Crazy to think that those jug heads, even before the season, "honestly" had them as the 4th best team in football.

• Like (+1) 1