Bills have not lost by more than 6 points in last 40 games (NFL Record)

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You are taking a shot towards my intelligence when I never said "strength of schedule" and only said first place schedule.  

Here's what a first place schedule means.

The Bills finish 1st in the AFCE.  That means they will play the 1st place team in the AFCW, AFCN and AFCS.

Have you notice the Pats don't play the Chiefs every single year?  Wonder why that is?

https://www.foxsports.com/stories/nfl/how-the-nfls-scheduling-model-can-impact-a-teams-season

"So what looks like a favorable schedule with three bonus last-place teams can actually end up being daunting, and a schedule with three defending division champs might not be that tough at all. No other NFL team has handled these three extra games better over the past two years than the Buffalo Bills, who have had a first-place schedule both years and have gone 5-1 in those games. (The Steelers, Vikings and 49ers have all gone 5-1 as well, but none with a first-place schedule)."

Now do you understand what a 1st place schedule is?  Or are you too blinded by your fake internet tough guy act?

LOL no it doesn't.  

When I say a QB is a below average QB, that's what I mean and it's the truth of him as a player.

Those Tyrod Taylor playoff years with Rex Ryan were great.

So you're saying that a season in which we under score ourselves by 57 points on a week slate of rooms is actually pretty good then. 

Because that was my point and you're the one arguing it. 

Well, OK, but my take is that is you do that every year you'll never make the playoffs.  But what do I know. 

🙂

• Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

You and everyone knows it's not the same team game it was. It really is a QB and 52 other guys. No QB and the other 52 really don't matter.  

The QB is the most important piece for sure.  No one will argue that.  

But to say no one else is really responsible for our wins except Allen is pretty ludicrous.

The QB is the Queen in a game of chess.  Its much harder to win without that piece but it's still possible if you play your other pieces very well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

The QB is the most important piece for sure.  No one will argue that.  

But to say no one else is really responsible for our wins except Allen is pretty ludicrous.

The QB is the Queen in a game of chess.  Its much harder to win without that piece but it's still possible if you play your other pieces very well.

Good analogy!!!

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, PBF81 said:

So you're saying that a season in which we under score ourselves by 57 points on a week slate of rooms is actually pretty good then. 

Because that was my point and you're the one arguing it. 

Well, OK, but my take is that is you do that every year you'll never make the playoffs.  But what do I know. 

🙂

What are you talking about?  

In our division, the AFCE, you play the same teams minus 3 weeks.  So the 13 other games, same opponents.

I never said it was pretty good.  I said all 6th and 7th seed teams beat mostly 4-6 win teams.  

I'm not sure if you know this, but every single team in the NFL beats mostly bad teams.  You're not lining up each week playing teams above .500.

Did you know the Chiefs were 1-4 in the regular season against teams that went to the playoffs?

Lost to Buffalo, Philly, Detroit and Packers.  The beat teams like the Jets, Broncos, Raiders, Vikings, Chargers, Bears....that's the majority of their wins.

• Like (+1) 1

18 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Every freaking day it seems there is a new Stat record the Bills have set…. It isn’t being miserable to want it to count for something.

This is another Rah Rah feel good thread. You know what would feel good? Come on, you know you know.

Winning a Super Bowl with the best QB in football and the best Bills QB most of us will ever see. 
    Every year that doesn’t happen there will be more converts to the miserable viewpoint. 

Stephen Colbert Slow Clap GIF

So you choose to be miserable. Good for you.

18 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Peterman was long gone from this team when we lost to the Colts in 2021 by 26 points.  I still do blame him though.

I blame Peterman for everything.....

2 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

What are you talking about?  

In our division, the AFCE, you play the same teams minus 3 weeks.  So the 13 other games, same opponents.

I never said it was pretty good.  I said all 6th and 7th seed teams beat mostly 4-6 win teams.  

I'm not sure if you know this, but every single team in the NFL beats mostly bad teams.  You're not lining up each week playing teams above .500.

Did you know the Chiefs were 1-4 in the regular season against teams that went to the playoffs?

Lost to Buffalo, Philly, Detroit and Packers.  The beat teams like the Jets, Broncos, Raiders, Vikings, Chargers, Bears....that's the majority of their wins.

The topic involved 2017

23 hours ago, Buffalo Boy said:

One person’s living in reality is another person’s misery🤷‍♂️

Wow, you're even more miserable than I thought. 

Less whining, more joy. That's my suggestion to you. BTW - the Bills never lost by more than 6 points a game for 40 games. Are you kidding me? That's awesome!