Bills sign safety Kareem Jackson

23 minutes ago, stlbills13 said:

I know it's not the easiest system but we need Bishop to be a starter. You gotta get that kind of investment out of 2nd rounders at non premium positions. 

I was called crazy for this thought yesterday....be careful

• Eyeroll 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

can he un-retire after training camp?  

I see a lot of "dirty player" comments.  Is he actually a "dirty player", or does he hit too hard for today's NFL.  Genuine question, I have no idea.  Either way, terrible to be putting your team in a situation by not playing within the rules.  

Some of the hits he was penalized/suspended for were questionable. Each one is isolation may be "could go either way." But there's a record of repeated questionable hits, and the reputation that goes with that. And that's on him.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Dirty player, and the penalties/suspensions for it were no longer offset by performance as he hit his mid-30s. I'm hoping he doesn't make the cut.

I hate players like this. Even if not dirty in an intentional way, guys that play recklessly are dangerous.  Shows a lack of instincts and smarts. 

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Worth noting he has a history of being a dirty player and getting suspended for it. But a ton of experience as a starter.

I don’t think this is an active roster guy anyways. He’ll get stored on the squad, if he makes the team at all.

36 is young though, I just turned it 😂🤣

IT’S YOUNG I SAY! 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I don’t think this is an active roster guy anyways. He’ll get stored on the squad, if he makes the team at all.

36 is young though, I just turned it 😂🤣

IT’S YOUNG I SAY! 

Rest assured that if you are not a professional athlete, you are just entering your prime.

31 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Worth noting he has a history of being a dirty player and getting suspended for it. But a ton of experience as a starter.

Isn't this the dude that kept getting suspended for blatant helmet to helmet kill shots against defenseless WRs?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Blank Stare said:

What’s Simmons have to do to get a look? Maybe asking for too much $?

A lot of teams are fairly tapped out, and already gave out deals with cap hits pushing to the future.  There aren't a ton of spots left, let alone for a vet on a contender.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Dillenger4 said:

Rapp and Jackson make a hard hitting duo!

Hard to hit someone when they're running by you. They're terrible in coverage. 

Definitely not happy about our Safety situation. 

Why not offer Simmons a sweet 1 year "prove it" deal? Obviously he's not fielding any offers of top money multi year deals. 

Hyde has to be quietly on the back burner. 

Edited by billsbackto81