Training Camp 7/30

If Von is getting close to the Von we had prior to the injury.. Game.  Changer. 

Really glad to see MVS making plays today.  I'm all for the feel good stories, but I'd feel much more comfortable with this WR group 1-5, where Shakir, Coleman, Samuel and Hollins have a proven vet WR in MVS along with them.  I really like the size and speed of that group.  

• Like (+1) 6

16 minutes ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

Great to see Matt out there looking good. He was showing some discomfort after the 3rd practice in a row, which I think is natural. Took a day off now he's back to *looking* pain free. That's great news in recovery IMO

• Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This seems to me like Von needs to be a situational pass rusher who gets more reps late in the season and playoffs. NOT starting.  He has too much wear and tear on his body as is, coming off 2 injuries and needs to stay healthy and fresh.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 7
  • Thank you (+1) 3

50 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Coleman having the potential to draw a lot of defensive penalties is an underrated part of his skill set IMO. I remember Dane Bruger specifically noting in his scouting profile that he drew quite a few flags in the red zone especially, and that's arguably even more important at the NFL level.

Endzone flag is basically a touchdown with buffalo's QB sneak game too.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1