J.D. Vance: Mainstream Anti-communist

On 8/14/2024 at 5:46 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Whatever you think about whether encouraging people to have more children, this type of pro-natalist policy doesn't have an encouraging history in the countries that have tried it.

This you?

Pro-natalist policy in Israel, late 70s/early 80s. 

They wanted to raise the birthrate out of concerns that total fertility level was dropping below replacement value.

The government created a "Star [as in Star of Israel] Mother" award to go to women who had 3, 4, or more additional children.

The program was disbanded after a couple years.

Why?

Well it turns out that Palestinian women were winning most of the awards.

Now this guy is just plain weird, I mean look at him, asking questions, shaking hands, making sure to say hi to all the workers there. And the workers, if you look close you can see the cattle prods being used to force them to the front to meet “asst. coach Walz” so “weird”.

how is this race even close with the choice between these two. Srly?

• Eyeroll 1

31 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Now this guy is just plain weird, I mean look at him, asking questions, shaking hands, making sure to say hi to all the workers there. And the workers, if you look close you can see the cattle prods being used to force them to the front to meet “asst. coach Walz” so “weird”.

how is this race even close with the choice between these two. Srly?

because one did the honorable thing and went with his men to a war zone and the other bailed at the last minute and then claimed he went there. I cant believe it’s this close either