J.D. Vance: Mainstream Anti-communist

7 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

You've chosen to ignore content by Scraps. Options 

lol

funny how communists keep popping up on this board, just to troll normal people.

Weird, isn’t it?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

According to Joe Biden, she was 👍

And he specifically labeled her the border Czar…

The Left is now trying to erase history because it is politically detrimental…👍

The actual quote from Biden seems to have been white washed from YouTube…All the clips seem to purposely skip that line- just like with the Charlottesville hoax…

I know you will choose not to believe it, but I have seen the clip several times before the media conspired to erase history…

I wouldn’t be surprised though, if it has already been posted in another thread relating to this topic…

But at least think of this- why would the media all claim she was labeled the “Border Czar” 3 years ago if Biden didn’t say it?

Remember, they are all of the Dems’ side…Time Magazine even admitted they had conspired in the past, with other media, to help Biden…They are not just gonna make up that phrase if the administration didn’t ok it first…

I just wish the media wasn’t so corrupt so we could actually have an honest conversation about the facts…I feel we are fighting against 2 opponents…

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Wow!  You're so fragile you resort to this when someone asks for proof?  How sad to be you.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-harris-was-the-border-czar-democrats-and-the-media-can-t-erase-that/ar-AA1osaRD

I searched far and wide and the corporate media has hidden Biden’s entire press conference where he announced Harris the “Border Czar”…👍

Strange that you can’t find a speech by the president on the internet…

Edited by JaCrispy

40 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/opinion-harris-was-the-border-czar-democrats-and-the-media-can-t-erase-that/ar-AA1osaRD

I searched far and wide and the corporate media has hidden Biden’s entire press conference where he announced Harris the “Border Czar”…👍

Strange that you can’t find a speech by the president on the internet…

You can't find a speed by the president naming her "Border Czar" because it doesn't exist.  If it did, shouldn't Faux New, OAN or Newsmax be showing it?

4 hours ago, Scraps said:

You can't find a speed by the president naming her "Border Czar" because it doesn't exist.  If it did, shouldn't Faux New, OAN or Newsmax be showing it?

It was a press conference where Biden is wearing the black mask back in 2021…

Its in all the videos, so the press conference clearly exists…

However, when you go to watch clips of it, they always show the middle of the press conference that conveniently doesn’t show him appointing Harris “Border Czar”, because he said it at the beginning…

I wouldn’t be so adamant if I hadn’t actually seen and heard him saying it…

But all I can say to you is that this situation is similar to the Charlottesville hoax, in that the media kept telling a narrative, and sharing certain clips of a press conference without showing the part where Trump clearly stated he wasn’t referring to Neo Nazis and white supremacists- “who should be condemned totally”.

But because people never saw that part in the media, they thought it didn’t exist…

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

You know why.

So tired of the media lies and cover ups…

Its so depressing knowing that it’s the corrupt media, controlled by the Security State, that is pushing this country into civil war…

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

It was a press conference where Biden is wearing the black mask back in 2021…

Its in all the videos, so the press conference clearly exists…

However, when you go to watch clips of it, they always show the middle of the press conference that conveniently doesn’t show him appointing Harris “Border Czar”, because he said it at the beginning…

I wouldn’t be so adamant if I hadn’t actually seen and heard him saying it…

But all I can say to you is that this situation is similar to the Charlottesville hoax, in that the media kept telling a narrative, and sharing certain clips of a press conference without showing the part where Trump clearly stated he wasn’t referring to Neo Nazis and white supremacists- “who should be condemned totally”.

But because people never saw that part in the media, they thought it didn’t exist…

As the old propogandist mantra goes, "repeat a lie often enough, people will eventually come to believe it".  That is what is happening to you.  Funny how people can find Trump's full remarks on Charlottesville but can't find Joe Biden calling Kamala Harris "Border Czar".  That is because he never said that.  If there is a conspiracy here if is from Trumps and his minions trying to manipulate you.

Why don't you post a link to what you found?

Edited by Scraps

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

So tired of the media lies and cover ups…

Its so depressing knowing that it’s the corrupt media, controlled by the Security State, that is pushing this country into civil war…

Wikipedia is not controlled by the media or mythical "Security State"  It is community based and you can track the changes to the page by clicking on the blue "View history" link in the upper right hand corner.

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears,  it was their final most essential command.

Successful ideological subversion has rendered leftists:

Lost. To. Reality. Forever.

9 hours ago, Scraps said:

Watch the video above at the 1:33 mark and tell me what President Biden means by "I asked the VP today to lead our efforts stemming the movement of so many folks stemming the migration"? 

Edited by reddogblitz

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

As the old propogandist mantra goes, "repeat a lie often enough, people will eventually come to believe it".  That is what is happening to you.  Funny how people can find Trump's full remarks on Charlottesville but can't find Joe Biden calling Kamala Harris "Border Czar".  That is because he never said that.  If there is a conspiracy here if is from Trumps and his minions trying to manipulate you.

Why don't you post a link to what you found?

I think he said it but we've been told that Biden is a senile old man who doesn't know what he's saying half the time.  Like killing medicare.

30 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Watch the video above at the 1:33 mark and tell me what President Biden means by "I asked the VP today to lead our efforts stemming the movement of so many folks stemming the migration"? 

He never called her border czar if you want to get technical.

14 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

The actual quote from Biden seems to have been white washed from YouTube…All the clips seem to purposely skip that line- just like with the Charlottesville hoax…

Heather Meyer

Biden put her in charge of the border,  the southern border in particular. He said that when she speaks on the border that she is speaking for HIM. The reliable media often called her the border czar at the time. Czar being a term widely understood as someone being in charge and having power in a particular area.

Now Harris herself, democrats, the very same reliable media and useful idiots who called her border czar before claim that she never was.

Please stop embarrassing yourselves, even though you can't.

Does it really matter if she was specifically named "the Border Czar" by Biden even though the MSM called her that? What matters is she was put in charge of our border and then went and totally disregarded any of her duties there, the Biden policy at the border has helped ruin this country.

2 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Does it really matter if she was specifically named "the Border Czar" by Biden even though the MSM called her that? What matters is she was put in charge of our border and then went and totally disregarded any of her duties there, the Biden policy at the border has helped ruin this country.

To them? Of course it does!

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

To them? Of course it does!

Really? I mean they care if her title was Border Czar? She was handed the responsibility of the border regardless of the title Do they agree with that part?

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

Really? I mean they care if her title was Border Czar? She was handed the responsibility of the border regardless of the title Do they agree with that part?

No they don't agree with that part.

Because now she was never in charge of the border at all according to marxists. She was just simply trying to ascertain "root causes" of illegal immigration.

Which is like having water pour into your living room from a burst pipe and saying let's focus on finding out exactly why that pipe burst and never shutting off the main water line as water continues ruining your home.

They can't have the border debacle tied to Kamala. So they gaslight and change definitions like always.

Edited by BillsFanNC