J.D. Vance: Mainstream Anti-communist

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is why they’re scared of him.  

He calls out exactly what needs to be and does so effectively.  

Love that he used “weird.”  Awesome.  

• Like (+1) 2

• BillsFanNC changed the title to J.D. Vance: Mainstream Anti-communist
18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is why they’re scared of him.  

He calls out exactly what needs to be and does so effectively.  

Love that he used “weird.”  Awesome.  

22 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

So is there a recording of JD Vance calling Laken Riley's family?

This is nothing but the Trump team taking advantage of a family tragedy.  Kind of like when he lied about calling Ruby Garcia's family and all his information came from a NY Post article.

31 minutes ago, Scraps said:

This is nothing but the Trump team taking advantage of a family tragedy.  Kind of like when he lied about calling Ruby Garcia's family and all his information came from a NY Post article.

I'm sure glad we have posters to fill the billstime tds vacuum. Glad you can pick up the slack. You might want to put some ointment on that, looks like a raging case. How many times have you typed Trump in the last 48 hours?

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I'm sure glad we have posters to fill the billstime tds vacuum. Glad you can pick up the slack. You might want to put some ointment on that, looks like a raging case. How many times have you typed Trump in the last 48 hours?

https://nypost.com/2024/04/03/us-news/ruby-garcias-sister-says-trump-lied-about-reaching-out-to-murder-victims-family-shocking/

The funny thing is that the Garcia family is here illegally.  After using them for political advantage, Trump and Magadonians like you will deport them.

Edited by Scraps
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Do you have anything good to contribute? He made a valid point. Oh that’s right, that’s why you had to try to rip him. In reality you look like the ass. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….. 

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

You mean when he’s not *****en his couch?

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

What tragedy?  What happened?

Oh…

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Do you have anything good to contribute? He made a valid point. Oh that’s right, that’s why you had to try to rip him. In reality you look like the ass. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha….. 

You mean when he’s not *****en his couch?

Pot meet kettle.

• Like (+1) 2

Nikolai Volkoff, a Croatian-born professional wrestler who played a villainous communist in the ring, belting out the Soviet national anthem before matches against Hulk Hogan and other Cold War-era giants of World Wrestling Entertainment

Eff meme parrots are moronic 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/29/2024 at 9:55 PM, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Pot meet kettle.

Coming from you, that’s rich. You are such a ‘hero’

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Oh wait I misspelled zero.

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Oh wait I misspelled zero.

oh and how stupid do you have to be to not understand I’m not billstime. I mean you are completely impenetrable to facts. What color is the sky in your world?