The DNCCP put out their new talking points over the weekend

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

He is crying because the world the one ear felon represents removes the right of women to control their own bodies, wants to make them submit to month period checks and stay in abusive relationships.  

you can deflect and try to be clever try to diminish.

Shows again and again the lack of empathy for anyone or anything thing that is exactly how you want it. No point in arguing with you, just just make up some thing else to blame him and avoid trying to understand why he might be upset, why the country is excited that there is an opportunity to move forward to a better future rather than going back to some imagined time when white dudes were so cool ‘cause they could tell everyone what to do and not have to listen or care for anything else. Not their wives, children, pets, the environment nothing but ID  and ego.

You’re not weird just as small little person. Don’t worry we all see it. 

Wow, you are def out there weird.  You completely made all of that up based on the same clip we both saw.  The guy never said anything of that sort.  He said he wept because a woman wasn't elected president.  I really hope people are smart enough to not even look at gender when electing the president.  You just completely made up an entire narrative.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Wow, you are def out there weird.  You completely made all of that up based on the same clip we both saw.  The guy never said anything of that sort.  He said he wept because a woman wasn't elected president.  I really hope people are smart enough to not even look at gender when electing the president.  You just completely made up an entire narrative.

And you must be fun to watch movies with. Real deep understanding you got there of people and motivations. 

9 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Those are called "spread eagles".  Not considered weird at all

In addition to lol'ing, I also would like to give you the :awesome and :thumbsup: emojis.

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

And you must be fun to watch movies with. Real deep understanding you got there of people and motivations. 

This isn't a movie.  It's real life.  Stop using your fee fee's to make up a narrative when someone says something straight forward and not tongue in cheek.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

A man is concerned for his daughter’s future and you make fun of him. Aren’t you the tough macho rule less of the universe. 

kick any cats on the way to your job this morning? Maybe you tripped a granny?

the limitless lack of empathy for anyone or anything is just sad really, and weird (the creepy kinda weird)

Since you lack empathy I’m going to assume this is a self own.

Hes voting for men in women’s spaces, men taking women’s spots on sports teams, increased crime and an untenable border situation that will already cause ramifications in those his daughters age lives.

Settle down, white knight.  

You simp for the right that someone’s daughter can have an abortion at any time, for any reason and pretend you’re saving them.

Weak men create hard times and some day your daughters will unfortunately deal with the consequences of your cowardice. 

But hey! You can feel real good about yourself right now 😊 🌈 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, phypon said:

In addition to lol'ing, I also would like to give you the :awesome and :thumbsup: emojis.

This isn't a movie.  It's real life.  Stop using your fee fee's to make up a narrative when someone says something straight forward and not tongue in cheek.

I mean literal Much. I bet you iron your jeans as well.

Once again, insults instead of empathy, all you got is you are right about everything, no room for anything else. But okay let’s go with your point, he’s sad because his daughters don’t have an example of what women can aspire too. Don’t you want daughters to grow up thinking anything is possible. I really don’t get your point, other than to be mean and dismissive which is oh so manly. 

17 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Hes voting for men in women’s spaces, men taking women’s spots on sports teams, increased crime and an untenable border situation that will already cause ramifications in those his daughters age lives.

Settle down, white knight.  

You simp for the right that someone’s daughter can have an abortion at any time, for any reason and pretend you’re saving them.

Weak men create hard times and some day your daughters will unfortunately deal with the consequences of your cowardice. 

But hey! You can feel real good about yourself right now 😊 🌈 

And you, hilarious, talk about talking points. Then Dismissal and diminution. 

it’s not about my daughters, where did I say anything about my daughters. I was talking about his. This is the point you seem have no understanding of anything beyond the tip of your nose.

More insults, guess you’re afraid of being seen as weak, then threats.

So tough so cool* (in a weird & creepy way)

* this line is sarcasm since you seem to lack that ability. 

45 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I’ve always loved the movie theater experience with a good movie showing.   As I’ve gotten older, I probably enjoy it less because story lines seem to be recycled, I’ve seen a ton of movies, and Hollywood at times just doesn’t seem all that creative anymore.  

On a separate note, I’m not much into listening to actors discuss roles and their approach to character development.  I tend to think the actor(s) are a bit weird, and that is to say, people I wouldn’t necessarily enjoy spending much time with.  That’s a broad generalization of course, and deals with those at higher level of fame.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Weren’t we just talking about “safe spaces” 

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ve always loved the movie theater experience with a good movie showing.   As I’ve gotten older, I probably enjoy it less because story lines seem to be recycled, I’ve seen a ton of movies, and Hollywood at times just doesn’t seem all that creative anymore.  

On a separate note, I’m not much into listening to actors discuss roles and their approach to character development.  I tend to think the actor(s) are a bit weird, and that is to say, people I wouldn’t necessarily enjoy spending much time with.  That’s a broad generalization of course, and deals with those at higher level of fame.  

He shoots, he scores. Nice job, creative and conversational.

7 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I mean literal Much. I bet you iron your jeans as well.

Once again, insults instead of empathy, all you got is you are right about everything, no room for anything else. But okay let’s go with your point, he’s sad because his daughters don’t have an example of what women can aspire too. Don’t you want daughters to grow up thinking anything is possible. I really don’t get your point, other than to be mean and dismissive which is oh so manly. 

And you, hilarious, talk about talking points. Then Dismissal and diminution. 

it’s not about my daughters, where did I say anything about my daughters. I was talking about his. This is the point you seem have no understanding of anything beyond the tip of your nose.

More insults, guess you’re afraid of being seen as weak, then threats.

So tough so cool* (in a weird & creepy way)

* this line is sarcasm since you seem to lack that ability. 

You're funny.  You insult someone and then when they react you say they are insulting you.  That's weird.

There is a reason why Hillary is not an example of what a woman can aspire to.  I don't think Hillary is a good role model for anyone's daughter.  But, hey, you keep making stuff up in your non-literal, imaginary world.  You do you.

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

And then you go and ruin it with petty insults. Are you afraid that your gay?

I wasn’t trying to insult you. I had no idea what you meant so I went with how the spirit moved me.  

Why would you see that as an insult instead of a random comment designed to elicit a laugh (poorly conceived  or not)?  

This is why we can’t have nice things here!  

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

You're funny.  You insult someone and then when they react you say they are insulting you.  That's weird.

There is a reason why Hillary is not an example of what a woman can aspire to.  I don't think Hillary is a good role model for anyone's daughter.  But, hey, you keep making stuff up in your non-literal, imaginary world.  You do you.

Hummm. Well I think I complimented you on your one clever response. It was subtle, showed some effort.  Then it was Mrs Skywalker from you. And yes I did ask if that insult (as most are) was because of some deep seated fear you might have. Not really an insult more of an insight.  

also didn’t Elmo say he bought twitter because he is a free speech absolutist? How does that square with ‘weird’ hurting ‘old one ear felon’s’ Supporter's feelings?

enquiring minds want to know. 

8 minutes ago, phypon said:

glad you find my comments funny, would be a dark place without some laughs. 

See below. I try to provide insight, not dismissive insults. You are welcome to your opinion, I’m sure some people still thing the old one ear felon is someone to aspire too, not for me frankly, but I’ve only had to hear about his disaster of a life for decades, ymmv

not sure what I’m making up. You’ll note I try to provide context and links when possible, specifically to avoid making up *****. 

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Hummm. Well I think I complimented you on your one clever response. It was subtle, showed some effort.  Then it was Mrs Skywalker from you. And yes I did ask if that insult (as most are) was because of some deep seated fear you might have. Not really an insult more of an insight.  

also didn’t Elmo say he bought twitter because he is a free speech absolutist? How does that square with ‘weird’ hurting ‘old one ear felon’s’ Supporter's feelings?

enquiring minds want to know. 

I did't mention Skywalker, leh-nerd skin-erd made that comment.  No worries on the confusion though, it's easy to do when the posts are flying in or when multiple posters are quoted in the same reply.

If Elon really did post or say that and it's not a fake then I find it a bit disappointing that he would censor.

26 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Lol!  What an absolute whiny biatch.   Seriously!   Flipping out over being called weird?  That guy is seriously ***** as a football bat.

1 minute ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Lol!  What an absolute whiny biatch.   Seriously!   Flipping out over being called weird?  That guy is seriously ***** as a football bat.

It's fake.

• Shocked 1

29 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Woah woah woah, what happened to PLATFORM OF FREE SPEECH, Elon? 

This is incredible stuff. The party that prints "***** your Feelings" flags can't handle getting it right back at them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

This is incredible stuff. The party that prints "***** your Feelings" flags can't handle getting it right back at them. 

It's fake.  Seriously, did you even read the comments or go to Elon's page to check for yourself?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Yeah it's fake.  Liam Nissan f'n with people. 

• Like (+1) 1