The DNCCP put out their new talking points over the weekend

30 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"They noticed that democrats are using the 'weird' talking point, quick everyone, start the defense" 

B-)

Reading only conservative news sources and posting conservative articles 50 times a day on a Buffalo Bills message board - kind of weird.

9 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Well you're certainly not. And all I'm waiting for is one of you geniuses that actually believes Trump is going to transition to a dictator if he wins to tell me exactly how he pulls it off. Come on. Details, Who else is in on the scheme? Generals? Billionaires? The Illuminati? I'm waiting, Anybody? Just a couple sentences. A few steps to the plan. Anything? Tell us how its going to happen. Otherwise you're just repeating bogus talking points.

Its not a threat to democracy. Its a threat to democrats.

This is just weird

DONALD TRUMP: I have an Article II, where I have the right to do whatever I want as president. 

We will root out the communists, Marxists, fascists, and the radical left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country. 

And we will immediately stop all of the pillaging and theft. Very simply, if you rob a store, you can fully expect to be shot as you are leaving that store. (APPLAUSE) Shot!

You're not going to be a dictator, are you? I said no, other than day one. 

In 2016, I declared, I am your voice. Today, I add, I am your warrior. I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution. I am your retribution.

9 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You mean making up stories about having sex with a couch? Yes that's super weird and perverted but that's how your side thinks

There's a reason that joke story has legs, and it's because JD Vance - at least the current incarnation of JD Vance - is acting kind of weird.

See "Low Energy Jeb."

12 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

You mean making up stories about having sex with a couch? Yes that's super weird and perverted but that's how your side thinks

How many righties on this board have posted the puppy play pic? They’re obsess d looking at it - kind of weird

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

There's a reason that joke story has legs, and it's because JD Vance - at least the current incarnation of JD Vance - is acting kind of weird.

See "Low Energy Jeb."

How is he acting weird? Or are you just repeating something you heard on TV? You are brainwashed 

• Agree 1

Republicans are so bad at messaging that they allowed a political party that believes men can get pregnant and children should have access to sexually explicit material to label them as “weird”. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

What's super weird and perverted is  backing the NAMBLA (and i  DON'T mean  North American Marlin Brando Look Alikes)  front group The Lincoln Project.

Edited by Wacka

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

How is he acting weird? Or are you just repeating something you heard on TV? You are brainwashed 

No. 

It was a really good joke tweet! Knowing the old rule that it is impossible to analyze comedy ...

1. JD Vance is kind of stiff and awkward on the national stage, and he's trying too hard to be Joe Sixpack, if the Sixpack is Diet Mountain Dew. He's also trying way too hard to be a Trump insult comic. Instead, as one commenter said, he's the Great Lakes Ron DeSantis. 

2. Somehow the "sex with a couch" works against that backdrop.

3. The tweet itself was simple yet specific. It involve a rubber glove and a couch. And it gave a reference in standard citation form (Vance, p. 179-81). Far enough into the book, knowing that most people never made it that far.

Simple. Elegant. Beautifully done. 

Dare I say "edgy" which a lot of old fogeys here just don't get.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

No. 

It was a really good joke tweet! Knowing the old rule that it is impossible to analyze comedy ...

1. JD Vance is kind of stiff and awkward on the national stage, and he's trying too hard to be Joe Sixpack, if the Sixpack is Diet Mountain Dew. He's also trying way too hard to be a Trump insult comic. Instead, as one commenter said, he's the Great Lakes Ron DeSantis. 

2. Somehow the "sex with a couch" works against that backdrop.

3. The tweet itself was simple yet specific. It involve a rubber glove and a couch. And it gave a reference in standard citation form (Vance, p. 179-81). Far enough into the book, knowing that most people never made it that far.

Simple. Elegant. Beautifully done. 

Dare I say "edgy" which a lot of old fogeys here just don't get.

So you admit that the Left made up this "sex with a couch" thing?  

6 minutes ago, phypon said:

So you admit that the Left made up this "sex with a couch" thing?  

I don't know what "the Left" means here. But yeah, some guy on Twitter/X just made it up.

And the right wingers here are missing the point. You're not gonna "refute" it by showing pictures of the purse klepto trans Biden guy. Those people are out there saying "look at me; I'm weird!" That won't accomplish the point. Better to go out there JD and make fun of yourself a little. Loosen up! Be yourself, not a minor league Trump mimic.

I know I'm no kid, but I watch how my kids use language and memes, and I'm kind of into it. "Weird" here is "trying too hard to be normal, obviously trying to hide something." And the something here is 'had sex with a couch."

That's why it's working!

Edited by The Frankish Reich

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

I don't know what "the Left" means here. But yeah, some guy on Twitter/X just made it up.

And the right wingers here are missing the point. You're not gonna "refute" it by showing pictures of the purse klepto trans Biden guy. Those people are out there saying "look at me; I'm weird!" That won't accomplish the point. Better to go out there JD and make fun of yourself a little. Loosen up! Be yourself, not a minor league Trump mimic.

I know I'm no kid, but I watch how my kids use language and memes, and I'm kind of into it. "Weird" here is "trying too hard to be normal, obviously trying to hide something."

That's why it's working!

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Why hasn’t the Vance team denied it? John Oliver even called the Vance team asking about it and they didn’t deny it.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/jd-vance-hillbilly-elegy-first-edition-couch-erotica/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/so-whats-with-this-rumor-that-jd-vance-had-sex-with-a-couch/ar-BB1qDaZN

"the viral allegation that Vance wrote about having sex with a couch in his 2016 memoir Hillbilly Elegy is false. "

Just now, phypon said:

Why hasn’t JD Vance deny it?

It’s like 2008 Glenn Beck questioning. It’s out there, his campaign can easily say he didn’t. When presented an opportunity to deny it, the campaign did not.

Why. I’m not saying it’s true. Maybe it isn’t. Maybe it is and the author of the tweet just uncovered something.

Im doing nothing wrong by just asking why hasn’t JD Vance come out and say he didn’t have sex with a couch?

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I know I'm no kid, but I watch how my kids use language and memes, and I'm kind of into it. "Weird" here is "trying too hard to be normal, obviously trying to hide something." And the something here is 'had sex with a couch."

That's why it's working!

So you use the term "right wingers" but don't know what the Left is?  You're full of it there and not fooling anyone.  

Here's what is weird to me.  The Left seems to have an unhealthy fascination with sex, sexuality, and children.  They start some campaign about JD Vance having sex with a couch.  That's messed up.  Who thinks that way.  And then they call it "weird".  Do you know what "wag the dog" means?  Because that's what they (the Left) are doing.  If a Dem or Leftist had sex with a couch they would be labeled "stunning and brave".  I find it very "weird" that the Left's mind goes to some weird sex act and then tries to exploit it.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Why hasn’t JD Vance deny it?

It’s like 2008 Glenn Beck questioning. It’s out there, his campaign can easily say he didn’t. When presented an opportunity to deny it, the campaign did not.

Why. I’m not saying it’s true. Maybe it isn’t. Maybe it is and the author of the tweet just uncovered something.

Im doing nothing wrong by just asking why hasn’t JD Vance come out and say he didn’t have sex with a couch?

Oh yeah, the guy is going to come out and say "hey everyone, just so you know, I've never had sex with a couch".  C'mon now.

5 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Watched Pete Buttigieg's interview with John Stewart on the Daily Show today. JD Vance said childless people have "no physical commitment to the future of this country." Pete Buttigieg responded, "When I was deployed to Afghanistan, I didn't have kids back then, but I will tell you, especially when there was rocket attack going on, my commitment to this country felt pretty physical."

Wow JD Vance is weird for saying childless military men don’t have a physical commitment to our country.

1 minute ago, phypon said:

So you use the term "right wingers" but don't know what the Left is?  You're full of it there and not fooling anyone.  

Here's what is weird to me.  The Left seems to have an unhealthy fascination with sex, sexuality, and children.  They start some campaign about JD Vance having sex with a couch.  That's messed up.  Who thinks that way.  And then they call it "weird".  Do you know what "wag the dog" means?  Because that's what they (the Left) are doing.  If a Dem or Leftist had sex with a couch they would be labeled "stunning and brave".  I find it very "weird" that the Left's mind goes to some weird sex act and then tries to exploit it.

Oh yeah, the guy is going to come out and say "hey everyone, just so you know, I've never had sex with a couch".  C'mon now.

His campaign was asked. How hard is it to answer no he didn’t have sex with a couch.

Im just asking the questions here. As we dig deeper into him not denying it or his campaign denying it, it gets odder and odder.

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

Watched Pete Buttigieg's interview with John Stewart on the Daily Show today. JD Vance said childless people have "no physical commitment to the future of this country." Pete Buttigieg responded, "When I was deployed to Afghanistan, I didn't have kids back then, but I will tell you, especially when there was rocket attack going on, my commitment to this country felt pretty physical."

Wow JD Vance is weird for saying childless military men don’t have a physical commitment to our country.

His campaign was asked. How hard is it to answer no he didn’t have sex with a couch.

Im just asking the questions here. As we dig deeper into him not denying it or his campaign denying it, it gets odder and odder.

It's been debunked plenty of times, quit grasping at straws.

• Agree 1