The DNCCP put out their new talking points over the weekend

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Then you must be clueless listening to trump's blather...It's OK.  That's not weird at all.

You, sir,  are a wordsmith and a scholar.  But in a weird way...

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Pot meet kettle.  90% of your posts are adolescent boys locker room jokes.  And they work on your fellow MAGA's.  This D campaign is also aimed at the stupid.  We just need a few more and we win.

Well, they are working on you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

I think you're finally starting to catch on to the Left's grift.  This sums up the Left's grift perfectly.

I'm not really sure what you mean by this.  The phrasing is, well, it's a little weird.

I don’t think you comprehended the meaning of that tweet 

"They noticed that democrats are using the 'weird' talking point, quick everyone, start the defense" 

B-)

28 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

26 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

21 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

• Thank you (+1) 2

This seems like an odd choice of how to attack the opposition by the dems, especially since they are the party who was supposedly embracing "the weird" in society

7 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

This seems like an odd choice of how to attack the opposition by the dems, especially since they are the party who was supposedly embracing "the weird" in society

There is weirdness we will not tolerate

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trump-unified-reich-video-social-media-1902831

13 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

There’s a difference between being quirky and fun, and having sex with a couch. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

There’s a difference between being quirky and fun, and having sex with a couch. 

You mean making up stories about having sex with a couch? Yes that's super weird and perverted but that's how your side thinks

• Like (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Trump is Jesus! 🤮

Well you're certainly not. And all I'm waiting for is one of you geniuses that actually believes Trump is going to transition to a dictator if he wins to tell me exactly how he pulls it off. Come on. Details, Who else is in on the scheme? Generals? Billionaires? The Illuminati? I'm waiting, Anybody? Just a couple sentences. A few steps to the plan. Anything? Tell us how its going to happen. Otherwise you're just repeating bogus talking points.

Its not a threat to democracy. Its a threat to democrats.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Incel is a great way to describe Trump Vancers.

Ah, so AOC has officially in on the "weird" train.  Do you not see what they are doing?  So weird, lol

• Like (+1) 1