The DNCCP put out their new talking points over the weekend

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

More or less agree with one exception. Losing our freedoms.

I'm curious how you think our freedoms will be taken away? Is Trump going to revoke the constitution? Overthrow our system of government and install some sort of dictatorship? In his first term in office he couldn't even run a functional administration, was constantly sabotaged from inside and outside his administration, got impeached twice, and yet he's going to pull off some sort of takeover once elected? Why can't he just do it without winning the election? 

I constantly hear the mantra of threats to democracy but nobody can articulate the specific threat or how he's going to pull it off. In order to become some supreme dictator you need a few things. The support of the military and federal agencies to enforce the change. Boots on the ground to suppress the push back and resistance that always follows such actions. You'll going to have to kill and arrest a lot of people. Is he going to do that on his own? Do people think the military will back Trump's coup attempt? Why didn't they back him in 2020? What government agencies, filled with democrats are going to back Trump? Are his old and out of shape supporters going to form citizen militias to provide the muscle? That doesn't seem like it would work out to well. It sounds more like the plot of a situation comedy.

I think all the talk about threats to democracy mean threats to the democrats losing power. They're trying to scare the voters to keep them in power. I don't think they've done anything to deserve another 4 years. They can't run on their accomplishments the past 4 years because there aren't any. Our country can't survive another 4 years, especially with a dunce like Harris. But I'm also not excited about another 4 years of Trump. The choice between the two is like picking the cleanest Pig in the mud hole. Its like somebody asking you if you prefer death by the electric chair or the gas chamber.

Trump is Jesus! 🤮

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

When age is an issue with both candidates it cancels out.

Now it’s an issue with one candidate and not the other , it’s an issue.

We can’t have Trump pooping his depends when he’s as scared of Putin as he is Harris.

If you think Biden and Trump have the same cognitive ability, you might have tds. Biden was given a whole week to prepare for the debate. It was so bad, it couldn't be hidden from the world any longer. But trumps old.....yall dem lap dogs sure don't do any critical thinking.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

We can’t have Trump pooping his depends when he’s as scared of Putin as he is Harris.

LMAO!

Biden's age is his strength!  What, Biden's out?  No, no, no, age is now a weakness since my guy is now out!

Super weird way of rationalization.  And you wonder why everyone is laughing at the Left!

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Totally organic.

Triggered 

13 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Kinda like how age is a bad thing with in regards to presidential candidates all of a sudden? Not months ago? Wonder why?

Beats me, you’re the side with the geriatric candidate 

33 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Can't call everyone you disagree with racist anymore?

Just call them weird. That'll work!

:lol:

Pot meet kettle.  90% of your posts are adolescent boys locker room jokes.  And they work on your fellow MAGA's.  This D campaign is also aimed at the stupid.  We just need a few more and we win.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Totally organic.

It amazes me how some people can't see propaganda even when it's spoon fed to them that it's occurring.

• Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/672628-trump-diaper/

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

It amazes me how some people can't see propaganda even when it's spoon fed to them that it's occurring.

You’re so triggered, this is the best messaging the Dems have had since Hope and Change 

Just now, B-Man said:

Yes you are, every time that people point out the obvious to you.

You come back with the same childishness.

Look how many times you have defensively replied in the last 5 minutes  :lol: 

I’m having a ball, thank you 

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

You’re so triggered, this is the best messaging the Dems have had since Hope and Change 

Your definition of "messaging" is weird.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

I think you're finally starting to catch on to the Left's grift.  This sums up the Left's grift perfectly.

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It's working.  And the slogan is not wrong.  Beating them at their own game is satisfying.

I'm not really sure what you mean by this.  The phrasing is, well, it's a little weird.