The DNCCP put out their new talking points over the weekend

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How bout one without pork in it? Aka Ukraine bill. The Republican plan? Enforcing current immigration laws and deporting all illegals. Btw it's border not boarder.

Going going back to what Trump did is the starting point.

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How bout one without pork in it? Aka Ukraine bill. The Republican plan? Enforcing current immigration laws and deporting all illegals. Btw it's border not boarder.

Well he could adopt the dem plan, just straight up lie to the American people.

Doesn’t look like that is on his agenda, seems he want to save ‘black jobs” looks popular.

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Doesn’t look like that is on his agenda, seems he want to save ‘black jobs” looks popular.

You really need a hobby, sad really. You have a raging case of orange man bad.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Deflection again because you got nothing. This is my hobby. 

You don't deserve a serious response. You haven't been here long and already reached billstime level. Congrats!

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

I believe they will start by passing the bipartisan boarder bill. 

That's exactly what she said today.  Amazing that MAGAs can't recall an event that happened less than a year ago - trump sabotaging that bill.  They have selective memories.

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You really need a hobby, sad really. You have a raging case of orange man bad.

orange man is a very , very,, horrible, no good, dirty, rotten, bad creature.  He's a lying scoundrel that somehow mesmerizes the weak, insecure and needy.  It's sad.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

That's exactly what she said today.  Amazing that MAGAs can't recall an event that happened less than a year ago - trump sabotaging that bill.  They have selective memories.

orange man is a very , very,, horrible, no good, dirty, rotten, bad creature.  He's a lying scoundrel that somehow mesmerizes the weak, insecure and needy.  It's sad.

Tds is highly contagious, apparently.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

TDS= logic.

You voted for a candidate whose own party deemed him too mentally incapable to continue. Seems logical to me. You vote for who they tell you to. Biden I mean Harris 2024!

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You voted for a candidate whose own party deemed him too mentally incapable to continue. Seems logical to me. You vote for who they tell you to. Biden I mean Harris 2024!

Your candidate is too weird for the median American. He wouldn’t even endorse his own VP pick! 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Your candidate is too weird for the median American. He wouldn’t even endorse his own VP pick! 

Lol Harris polled worse than Biden. And you see the msm in lockstep trying to prop her up! She keeps flip flopping on policy. Solid choice! Meghan thee stallion tweaking on stage sums up your party.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lol Harris polled worse than Biden. And you see the msm in lockstep trying to prop her up! She keeps flip flopping on policy. Solid choice! Meghan thee stallion tweaking on stage sums up your party.

Not anymore, she’s up by 2 on Trump with the latest national poll, and she got something like a 40-point swing in candidate favorability among Dems

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You don't deserve a serious response. You haven't been here long and already reached billstime level. Congrats!

I’m a winner. (What ever a billstime is). Plus you got nothing. So there is that. 

1 hour ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Tds is highly contagious, apparently.

Oh good one, very serious response, quite the burn. 🔥 

47 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

The one he tried to have killed or the one with the couch? Hard to know which one is weirder. (Mother anyone?)

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Not anymore, she’s up by 2 on Trump with the latest national poll, and she got something like a 40-point swing in candidate favorability among Dems

Yes, she's up by 2 despite not doing a single thing except being installed as the presumptive nominee.  Sounds legit.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Yes, she's up by 2 despite not doing a single thing except being installed as the presumptive nominee.  Sounds legit.

You really don’t get how much people hate Trump do you?

9 hours ago, Roundybout said:

You really don’t get how much people hate Trump do you?

I do.  I just don't believe that Harris being installed as presumptive nominee suddenly made her less horrible of a candidate than before.