The DNCCP put out their new talking points over the weekend

3 minutes ago, phypon said:

It's also weird when someone posts an article and doesn't read it.  And then they look stupid for posting it.  Weird.

i read it.  trump would not disavow the authoritarian sentiment inferred by his "won't have to vote in 4 years...fixed" statement saying it's explained by low voting rates by Christians.  you want to give your esteemed interpretation of his bizarre statement?  your call-out is just weird.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

i read it.  trump would not disavow the authoritarian sentiment inferred by his "won't have to vote in 4 years...fixed" statement saying it's explained by low voting rates by Christians.  you want to give your esteemed interpretation of his bizarre statement?  your call-out is just weird.

My call-out is accurate.  Weird that you say that though.  Annnnddd, here is a poll for you:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/huge-trump-goes-52-percent-new-harvard-harris/

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I saw somewhere that Trump flubbed this line. I have no idea how it was supposed to come out. But being Trump, he's gonna run with it.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Dems have nothing but empty policies and twerking Megan thee stallion, what a giant mess.

We can complain about this all we want.. they win elections. 

This isn’t 1960.  Get yourself a Grade A candidate who can rally the people and put in the work.  

This is 2024.  Use your allies in media and celeb culture to manufacture a glam campaign bereft of policy or vision.  Then organize a ballot harvesting campaign to take advantage of the low info voters you’ve mesmerized. 

Off the heels of the same strategy in 2020, only substitute glam/glitz with hiding/basement.  

R’s better figure out how to deal with this.. and fast. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, SCBills said:

This isn’t 1960.  Get yourself a Grade A candidate who can rally the people and put in the work.  

This is 2024.  Use your allies in media and celeb culture to manufacture a glam campaign bereft of policy or vision.  Then organize a ballot harvesting campaign to take advantage of the low info voters you’ve mesmerized. 

Off the heels of the same strategy in 2020, only substitute glam/glitz with hiding/basement.  

They definitely need to step their game up.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

My call-out is accurate.  Weird that you say that though.  Annnnddd, here is a poll for you:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/07/huge-trump-goes-52-percent-new-harvard-harris/

please clearly specify my error re the linked article.  at least we know where you get your news.  explains a lot....

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

While playing the game with the lead at this point, the RNC leadership is concerned they're going to have to find more creative and extreme measures in order to blow the election in November. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, phypon said:

Weird how poll results and data are represented very differently in various publications.  I like this take, that things are trending right for Kamala

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4800248-kamala-harris-donald-trump-poll/

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

please clearly specify my error re the linked article.  at least we know where you get your news.  explains a lot....

He clarified what he meant but you want it to mean he was saying he is a dictator and there will be no more elections.  That's simply not the case and says as much in the article you linked to.

Look, I know the Left is pushing this dictator narrative, but it's not true.  If it were, he would have never left office.  Don't fall for the crap they are pushing on you.  It's insulting to your intelligence that they would think you would fall for it.  It's fine if you don't like Trump, but please give a middle finger to the MSM.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Weird how poll results and data are represented very differently in various publications.  I like this take, that things are trending right for Kamala

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4800248-kamala-harris-donald-trump-poll/

Yeah, polls are pretty much bunk at this point.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, phypon said:

He clarified what he meant but you want it to mean he was saying he is a dictator and there will be no more elections.  That's simply not the case and says as much in the article you linked to.

Look, I know the Left is pushing this dictator narrative, but it's not true.  If it were, he would have never left office.  Don't fall for the crap they are pushing on you.  It's insulting to your intelligence that they would think you would fall for it.  It's fine if you don't like Trump, but please give a middle finger to the MSM.

He tried and failed to stay in office on Jan 6.  The Dartmouth witch tried to get him to say his statement was misinterpreted but he wouldn't.  Just kept repeating the "Christians don't vote well" trope.  I strongly suspect that we do not share a common definition for the MSM.  I use many sources for my information and frequently go to primary sources (scholarly papers, video of statements, transcripts etc) especially regarding science issues but others as well.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He tried and failed to stay in office on Jan 6.  The Dartmouth witch tried to get him to say his statement was misinterpreted but he wouldn't.  Just kept repeating the "Christians don't vote well" trope.  I strongly suspect that we do not share a common definition for the MSM.  I use many sources for my information and frequently go to primary sources (scholarly papers, video of statements, transcripts etc) especially regarding science issues but others as well.

Dictators don't "try" to stay in office.  See Venezuela. 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, phypon said:

Look, I know the Left is pushing this dictator narrative, but it's not true.   

What about the fake electors scheme? That was real

Coup attempt was real 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Coup attempt was real 

Yes the merry band of idiots were definitely going to overthrow the govt. What a crock.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Yes the merry band of idiots were definitely going to overthrow the govt. What a crock.

Fortunately for all us the old one ear felon is an idiot and can only hire fools to work for him given his past, and they failed. But failing to rob a bank is still a crime. The fact that anyone not looking to dismantle the US government is still supporting him just shows to go how effective lifestyle marketing really is. Its like smoking cigarettes after you’ve had throat cancer.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Coup attempt was real 

You mean alternate electors.

The only coup that occurred was against Biden and the constituents of the Democrat party.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

CNN is the democrat equivalent of fox News. I'm at work, alive and well. Thanks for your concern.

The false equivalency is strong in this one. Remember fox lost one lawsuit already for lying to the tune of $768,000,000 and are being sued for $2,000,000,000 currently for lying. 

1 minute ago, phypon said:

You mean alternate electors.

The only coup that occurred was against Biden and the constituents of the Democrat party.

The funniest part of this whole thread is how you guys can’t use the Internet.

fake electors plot

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

CNN is the democrat equivalent of fox News. I'm at work, alive and well. Thanks for your concern.

Now I’m concerned for your co workers, hopefully your not using an heavy equipment. 😏

• Agree 1