The DNCCP put out their new talking points over the weekend

4 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

The false equivalency is strong in this one. Remember fox lost one lawsuit already for lying to the tune of $768,000,000 and are being sued for $2,000,000,000 currently for lying. 

MSNBC did exactly the same thing with maddow.  The lawyers argued the narrative was so over the top no same person would believe it's news.  And it got tossed.  

Was maddow and russiagate btw.  

https://www.courthousenews.com/ninth-circuit-backs-dismissal-of-defamation-suit-against-rachel-maddow/

Edited by Tommy Callahan
  • Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Fortunately for all us the old one ear felon is an idiot and can only hire fools to work for him given his past, and they failed. But failing to rob a bank is still a crime. The fact that anyone not looking to dismantle the US government is still supporting him just shows to go how effective lifestyle marketing really is. Its like smoking cigarettes after you’ve had throat cancer.

Can anyone translate this case of brain worms for me?

7 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

The false equivalency is strong in this one. Remember fox lost one lawsuit already for lying to the tune of $768,000,000 and are being sued for $2,000,000,000 currently for lying. 

The funniest part of this whole thread is how you guys can’t use the Internet.

fake electors plot

Now I’m concerned for your co workers, hopefully your not using an heavy equipment. 😏

CNN had to pay millions because they defamed a high school kid. Lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

MSNBC did exactly the same thing with maddow.  The lawyers argued the narrative was so over the top no same person would believe it's news.  And it got tossed.  

Was maddow and russiagate btw.  

https://www.courthousenews.com/ninth-circuit-backs-dismissal-of-defamation-suit-against-rachel-maddow/

You might want to read the article before posting 🙃

‘from the article:

In a 24-page order Tuesday, U.S. Circuit Judge Milan D. Smith Jr. found a six-word statement uttered by Maddow when reporting that an OAN correspondent moonlighted as a freelance reporter for Kremlin-backed Sputnik News was “an obvious exaggeration, cushioned within an undisputed news story.”

The George W. Bush appointee added: “The statement could not reasonably be understood to imply an assertion of objective fact, and therefore, does not amount to defamation.”

In a segment on her show July 22, 2019, Maddow highlighted a story publishedthe same day by The Daily Beast which revealed OAN’s on-air politics reporter Kristian Rouz simultaneously wrote for Sputnik News.

OAN never filed a lawsuit against The Daily Beast or its senior national security correspondent Kevin Poulsen. The facts reported in the story were never disputed.

During her segment, Maddow called The Daily Beast article a “sparkly story” and said the Donald Trump-endorsed news network “really literally is paid Russian propaganda.”

OAN sued Maddow, Comcast and NBC in the Southern District of California that fall, claiming Maddow’s “Russian propaganda” comment “is false and intended to malign and harm OAN,” a San Diego-based independent news network entirely financed by the Herring family.

4 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Can anyone translate this case of brain worms for me?

CNN had to pay millions because they defamed a high school kid. Lol

Hey whee are you going the goal post is over here

14 minutes ago, phypon said:

You mean alternate electors.

The only coup that occurred was against Biden and the constituents of the Democrat party.

Fake electors. As in the ones the people did not pick 

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

‘from the article:

In a 24-page order Tuesday, U.S. Circuit Judge Milan D. Smith Jr. found a six-word statement uttered by Maddow when reporting that an OAN correspondent moonlighted as a freelance reporter for Kremlin-backed Sputnik News was “an obvious exaggeration, cushioned within an undisputed news story.”

The George W. Bush appointee added: “The statement could not reasonably be understood to imply an assertion of objective fact, and therefore, does not amount to defamation.”

In a segment on her show July 22, 2019, Maddow highlighted a story publishedthe same day by The Daily Beast which revealed OAN’s on-air politics reporter Kristian Rouz simultaneously wrote for Sputnik News.

OAN never filed a lawsuit against The Daily Beast or its senior national security correspondent Kevin Poulsen. The facts reported in the story were never disputed.

During her segment, Maddow called The Daily Beast article a “sparkly story” and said the Donald Trump-endorsed news network “really literally is paid Russian propaganda.”

OAN sued Maddow, Comcast and NBC in the Southern District of California that fall, claiming Maddow’s “Russian propaganda” comment “is false and intended to malign and harm OAN,” a San Diego-based independent news network entirely financed by the Herring family.

No comment on the CNN lawsuit? Of course not!

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What about the cnn lawsuit did you include a link for me to read? Is it related to the false electors, or the fact that fox was sued and lost $786 million for lying on air about the election for months? Maybe you need to take a break. 

And I’ll make it simple for you. The felon is cheap dumb and lazy. He ruins everything g he touches and stiffs his contractors and workers, hence no one good will work with him.

he is also so bad at business he constantly need more cash, and this make is a security risk.

finally I was using the cigarettes as a metaphor for MAGA voters who still support someone who is by any objective measure bad for them. 

maybe I really do need to use Chat GPT to rewrite my posts at a 5th grade level.

• Vomit 1

9 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Here is a link so you all can read it

near as I can tell cnn (and other outlets such as the Washington post among others) defamed this kid. He sided for $275 million and settled out of court for an undisclosed amount.

this seems fine and COMPLETELY unrelated to the topic at hand. 🙃

some really don’t understand your point? They made a mistake, got sued and settled. I mean your not disputing that fox made a mistake promoting the “big lie” got sued and settled, kinda proved my point and that the system can work. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

near as I can tell cnn (and other outlets such as the Washington post among others) defamed this kid. He sided for $275 million and settled out of court for an undisclosed amount.

some really don’t understand your point? They made a mistake, got sued and settled. I mean your not disputing that fox made a mistake promoting the “big lie” got sued and settled, kinda proved my point and that the system can work. 

It does prove your point.

CNN settled with the kid because they defamed him. That is, broadcast lies in reckless disregard for what the truth is. The kid is vindicated.

Fox settled with Dominion because they defamed Dominion. That is, they broadcast lies about it in reckless disregard for what the truth is. Dominion is vindicated. Meaning that the first wave of "election fraud" claims in November 2020 - the one focused on Dominion software "changing the votes" - was utter crap.

I don't know about you, but when someone's initial claim is revealed to be utter crap, I tend to disbelieve their fallback claims (vote harvesting! fake ballots!). As I do here.

• Vomit 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

The made a mistake? Lol God man they knew exactly what they were doing. And they knew you would eat it up without asking questions.

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It does prove your point.

CNN settled with the kid because they defamed him. That is, broadcast lies in reckless disregard for what the truth is. The kid is vindicated.

Fox settled with Dominion because they defamed Dominion. That is, they broadcast lies about it in reckless disregard for what the truth is. Dominion is vindicated. Meaning that the first wave of "election fraud" claims in November 2020 - the one focused on Dominion software "changing the votes" - was utter crap.

I don't know about you, but when someone's initial claim is revealed to be utter crap, I tend to disbelieve their fallback claims (vote harvesting! fake ballots!). As I do here.

Thank you!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Weird that there are MAGA mouthpieces that have a simple understanding of pop  culture and influencers.  Was Ted Nugent ever a star?

https://www.showbiz411.com/2024/07/31/right-wing-pundit-warns-trump-not-to-use-d-list-celebs-in-their-fight-against-dems-a-listers

“Note for Republicans: Kamala has all of the big name entertainers on her side. All of them. And she hasn’t even pulled out the big guns yet (the Taylor Swift rally appearance will happen soon enough). Please do not try to counter this by parading around a bunch of washed up or obscure entertainers that nobody cares about. That just makes us look sad and irrelevant. Best to bow out of the celebrity competition and argue that we should focus on policy instead. It’s the only hand we have to play. It can work, but you undermine it if you make fun of Meghan Thee Stallion and then two days later start fan girling over some third rate celebrity endorsing Trump. We need consistent messaging on this.”

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

‘from the article:

Comprehension isn't your strong suit.  Wow.  

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

It certainly does matter.  He could be VP.  He's found a way to beat them at their own game.

Lying isn't a new found way for Dems.  The Dems have gone even weirder than they already were with their fixation on transgenderism. 

• Disagree 1

53 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Weird that there are MAGA mouthpieces that have a simple understanding of pop  culture and influencers.  Was Ted Nugent ever a star?

https://www.showbiz411.com/2024/07/31/right-wing-pundit-warns-trump-not-to-use-d-list-celebs-in-their-fight-against-dems-a-listers

“Note for Republicans: Kamala has all of the big name entertainers on her side. All of them. And she hasn’t even pulled out the big guns yet (the Taylor Swift rally appearance will happen soon enough). Please do not try to counter this by parading around a bunch of washed up or obscure entertainers that nobody cares about. That just makes us look sad and irrelevant. Best to bow out of the celebrity competition and argue that we should focus on policy instead. It’s the only hand we have to play. It can work, but you undermine it if you make fun of Meghan Thee Stallion and then two days later start fan girling over some third rate celebrity endorsing Trump. We need consistent messaging on this.”

Yea, stick to ‘policy” the MAGA “strong” point, so much stronger than your washed up celebrities. 

18 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Comprehension isn't your strong suit.  Wow.  

I’m not sure you understand what the word comprehension means

Edited by Starr-Bills
  • Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Yea, stick to ‘policy” the MAGA “strong” point, so much stronger than your washed up celebrities. 

I’m not sure you understand what the word comprehension means

Meghan thee stallion tweaking says hello. Care to outline the dem policies? Start at the southern border.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Meghan thee stallion tweaking says hello. Care to outline the dem policies? Start at the southern border.

I believe they will start by passing the bipartisan boarder bill. 

your turn what’s the Republican plan for the boarder (beyond strong and best)

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I believe they will start by passing the bipartisan boarder bill. 

your turn what’s the Republican plan for the boarder (beyond strong and best)

How bout one without pork in it? Aka Ukraine bill. The Republican plan? Enforcing current immigration laws and deporting all illegals. Btw it's border not boarder.

4 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

So seems his policy is to insult his fellow country men at every turn.

Well he could adopt the dem plan, just straight up lie to the American people.