The DNCCP put out their new talking points over the weekend

Calling anybody to the right of Bernie Sanders deplorables,Nazis, racists,homophobes,etc.  isn't working anymore. Today the DNCCP parrots have switched to calling them weirdos, especially JD Vance.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Wacka said:

Calling anybody to the right of Bernie Sanders deplorables,Nazis, racists,homophobes,etc.  isn't working anymore. Today the DNCCP parrots have switched to calling them weirdos, especially JD Vance.

They also want Vance to drop out lol.  Soon - all as one - will be calling their VP pick “SPECTACULAR!”

They are trying to change the makeup of SCOTUS bc their ideas are unconstitutional ***t shows. 

They got Google going full on Heels Up Harris.  

These are the actions of losers.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

They also want Vance to drop out lol.  Soon - all as one - will be calling their VP pick “SPECTACULAR!”

They are trying to change the makeup of SCOTUS bc their ideas are unconstitutional ***t shows. 

They got Google going full on Heels Up Harris.  

These are the actions of losers.  

Nobody wants Vance to drop out. I want that asshat to keep talking, he will dig his own grave. Trump shot himself in the foot with that pick. With a stupid as trump is he needs to surround himself with good strong people in order for anyone to take him serious outside of his dumb *****en moron base that worships him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Nobody wants Vance to drop out. I want that asshat to keep talking, he will dig his own grave. Trump shot himself in the foot with that pick. With a stupid as trump is he needs to surround himself with good strong people in order for anyone to take him serious outside of his dumb *****en moron base that worships him.

They seem to have an idea of what they want in a leader.  

You seem to have an idea of wanting whatever they tell you and you’re going to do it.  

Whose base are the morons? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

They seem to have an idea of what they want in a leader.  

You seem to have an idea of wanting whatever they tell you and you’re going to do it.  

Whose base are the morons? 

Really? You’re the moron because I’m not for the dems and won’t be voting for anyone. I said about an hour ago in some thread on here I want trump to win because all you who support him will have egg on your face and I am going to have a good laugh about it! When you lose your freedoms you enjoy good luck to you. You morons think they are going to stop at talking away just the freedoms of those on the left?

I can’t stand all the guns and the wild Wild West attitude of this country and the shot first and ask questions later mentality. BUT I would never push for gun rights or the 2nd amendment to be done away with. Never! Why? Because I have freedoms I love, particularly freedom of speech. And freedom of religion. I am prepared to lose freedom of religion that one is coming. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, 4th&long said:

Really? You’re the moron because I’m not for the dems and won’t be voting for anyone. I said about an hour ago in some thread on here I want trump to win because all you who support him will have egg on your face and I am going to have a good laugh about it! When you lose your freedoms you enjoy good luck to you. You morons think they are going to stop at talking away just the freedoms of those on the left?

I can’t stand all the guns and the wild Wild West attitude of this country and the shot first and ask questions later mentality. BUT I would never push for gun rights or the 2nd amendment to be done away with. Never! Why? Because I have freedoms I love, particularly freedom of speech. And freedom of religion. I am prepared to lose freedom of religion that one is coming. 

More or less agree with one exception. Losing our freedoms.

I'm curious how you think our freedoms will be taken away? Is Trump going to revoke the constitution? Overthrow our system of government and install some sort of dictatorship? In his first term in office he couldn't even run a functional administration, was constantly sabotaged from inside and outside his administration, got impeached twice, and yet he's going to pull off some sort of takeover once elected? Why can't he just do it without winning the election? 

I constantly hear the mantra of threats to democracy but nobody can articulate the specific threat or how he's going to pull it off. In order to become some supreme dictator you need a few things. The support of the military and federal agencies to enforce the change. Boots on the ground to suppress the push back and resistance that always follows such actions. You'll going to have to kill and arrest a lot of people. Is he going to do that on his own? Do people think the military will back Trump's coup attempt? Why didn't they back him in 2020? What government agencies, filled with democrats are going to back Trump? Are his old and out of shape supporters going to form citizen militias to provide the muscle? That doesn't seem like it would work out to well. It sounds more like the plot of a situation comedy.

I think all the talk about threats to democracy mean threats to the democrats losing power. They're trying to scare the voters to keep them in power. I don't think they've done anything to deserve another 4 years. They can't run on their accomplishments the past 4 years because there aren't any. Our country can't survive another 4 years, especially with a dunce like Harris. But I'm also not excited about another 4 years of Trump. The choice between the two is like picking the cleanest Pig in the mud hole. Its like somebody asking you if you prefer death by the electric chair or the gas chamber.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

How are we this far in the thread and don’t have the MAGAs wearing diapers at rallies?

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/fact-check-photos-purportedly-show-174100807.html

These are jokes. They are bad jokes but clearly jokes that anyone who is not mentally challenged understands. They also are not jokes that caught on because you literally have one small group at one place with them. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

These are jokes. They are bad jokes but clearly jokes that anyone who is not mentally challenged understands. They also are not jokes that caught on because you literally have one small group at one place with them. 

They’re still MAGA people wearing diapers. It’s weird man, weird.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Backintheday544 said:

They’re still MAGA people wearing diapers. It’s weird man, weird.

You have people celebrating chopping of healthy pieces of anatomy for the mentally ill, I will take my weird over yours any day. 

• Like (+1) 2