Anyone’s daughters or wives like the Housewives show?

Another Fan

I’ll assume no members here watch those shows but you never know.

We have a family member that’s a big fan of all those shows.  Even has a podcast about them.

I know of Lisa Rinna and Denise Richards are on them.  Both to me extremely gorgeous women that ruined their faces to appear on them shows.  About alls I know.  

1 hour ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My wife watches that show in the guest bedroom with the door closed.  I can’t stand to even listen.  Sounds like a bag of cats in the dryer.  😖🤮

Man you nailed it on the head for sure with the cats in the dryer !!! My wife watches that crap too. I can’t stand the sound of it.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

My wife watches that show in the guest bedroom with the door closed.  I can’t stand to even listen.  Sounds like a bag of cats in the dryer.  😖🤮

That’s the best place for a bag of cats, anyway.   😋  (Dog guy here.) 

I would not be in the same room if that show was on, and my wife concurs. Reality TV, and the “stars” that come from it?  Not my thing. 

• Agree 1

29 minutes ago, Augie said:

That’s the best place for a bag of cats, anyway.   😋  (Dog guy here.) 

I would not be in the same room if that show was on, and my wife concurs. Reality TV, and the “stars” that come from it?  Not my thing. 

Yeah, those housewives shows are low-grade garbage, IMHO.

Just for the record, before I get lamb-basted here, I don’t condone or encourage ANY cruelty to animals.  😂 

I am a dog person too though.  😊 

18 minutes ago, BillsPride12 said:

All I know is Denise Richards was INSANELY hot in the movie Wild Things 

https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/denise-richards-wild-things-docuseries-210000374.html#:~:text=is returning to E! for,Complicated that debuted in 2008.

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Yeah, those housewives shows are low-grade garbage, IMHO.

Just for the record, before I get lamb-basted here, I don’t condone or encourage ANY cruelty to animals.  😂 

I am a dog person too though.  😊 

Lol.  I did not take your quote literally.  My work environment has its share of catty women.

But I guess I could of 😁