Venezuela election - chaos - FRAUD UPDATE: Maduro announced as winner

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

You're pretty good then, analyzing a graph without defined axes or units.

Or maybe you'll believe whatever they throw at you?

6 minutes ago, Scraps said:

So your proof is a made up graph posted by a partisan hack.  Got it.

I'm not posting proof of anything. I'm looking at a graph of a closely contested election that was pretty much 50/50. A normal graph would not have a bump like that for one side over the other in a 50/50 election. So the votes they decided to count at 3am were basically all for Biden? There's no proof it's just very very unlikely. Let's do paper ballots and 1 day vote in person with ID election. Dems won't. Hmmm strange how all of these little things keep adding up

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

I'm not posting proof of anything. I'm looking at a graph of a closely contested election that was pretty much 50/50. A normal graph would not have a bump like that for one side over the other in a 50/50 election. So the votes they decided to count at 3am were basically all for Biden? There's no proof it's just very very unlikely. Let's do paper ballots and 1 day vote in person with ID election. Dems won't. Hmmm strange how all of these little things keep adding up

It was very likely.  There was a pandemic.  There were more mail in ballots that in any election in history.  Democrats encouraged people to vote by mail.  Trump told people the mail in ballots shouldn't be trusted and people should vote in person.  It was anticipated that things would look better for Trump on election day than they really were.

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

A normal graph would not have a bump like that for one side over the other in a 50/50 election. So the votes they decided to count at 3am were basically all for Biden? There's no proof it's just very very unlikely.

Unlikely if you expect that all ballots are received and counted randomly at the same time.

Guess what? They're not!

Some states have weird rules about when early voting ballots are counted/tabulated. Mail in absentee ballots may be counted later. All sorts of weird rules.

I agree with you that we ought to have more consistent voting rules across the states to avoid this kind of speculation about what it all must mean, but not because there's anything inherently sinister here.

• Like (+1) 1

One side says "they are using illegals and dead people to cheat." Commons sense solution, verify the ID of the person voting the day of the election. "Nooooo" says the other side. Why so against this common sense answer to prove the election is fair and secure?

One side says the election booths are connected to the internet (fact) and rigged. Common sense solution, use paper ballots. "Noooo" says the other side. Lol ok. So you don't want to ensure everyone that this is legit? Got it.

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

One side says "they are using illegals and dead people to cheat." Commons sense solution, verify the ID of the person voting the day of the election. "Nooooo" says the other side. Why so against this common sense answer to prove the election is fair and secure?

One side says the election booths are connected to the internet (fact) and rigged. Common sense solution, use paper ballots. "Noooo" says the other side. Lol ok. So you don't want to ensure everyone that this is legit? Got it.

Where is the proof of illegals or dead people voting?

Most states do have paper ballots.  In fact all mail in ballots are paper ballots.

Edited by Scraps

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Where is the proof of illegals or dead people voting?

Most states do have paper ballots.  In fact all mail in ballots are paper ballots.

I know for a fact people cheat on mail-in ballots. My grandma has never voted in her life. My grandpa votes for her via mail in ballot. Doing that on a large scale is called ballot harvesting. Just do it in person with ID if you don't want crazy people saying it's rigged, right? Easy solution 

Edited by KDIGGZ

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

He should be in jail for insurrection then. Oh he's not even charged? And he left and gave up power when he was supposed to? He's the worst dictator in history lol

Actually he was impeached and when the republican senate abdicated their responsibility to the constitution he was charged by the DOJ where he has delayed with absurd arguments and finally got his in the bag SCOTUS to give him king like immunity. Finally the heritage foundation both in public statements and in then 900+ page fever dream of a theocracy  both admitting they weren’t prepared last time but now we are going to remake the government in our image of cruelty and privilege.  Oh and old one ear felon just said no need to vote again in 4 years.  So yea seems reasonable to treat him like the dictator he says he wants to be. 

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Actually he was impeached and when the republican senate abdicated their responsibility to the constitution he was charged by the DOJ where he has delayed with absurd arguments and finally got his in the bag SCOTUS to give him king like immunity. Finally the heritage foundation both in public statements and in then 900+ page fever dream of a theocracy  both admitting they weren’t prepared last time but now we are going to remake the government in our image of cruelty and privilege.  Oh and old one ear felon just said no need to vote again in 4 years.  So yea seems reasonable to treat him like the dictator he says he wants to be. 

The dictator that the Dems dream of being by importing voters and rigging elections. You are acting like I'm a Trump supporter. Never voted for him in my life and these scare tactics don't work on independents. If you think one side is better than the other you are in for a rude awakening.

21 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I know for a fact people cheat on mail-in ballots. My grandma has never voted in her life. My grandpa votes for her via mail in ballot. Doing that on a large scale is called ballot harvesting. Just do it in person with ID if you don't want crazy people saying it's rigged, right? Easy solution 

Why don't your grandparents vote in person?

15 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

The dictator that the Dems dream of being by importing voters and rigging elections. You are acting like I'm a Trump supporter. Never voted for him in my life and these scare tactics don't work on independents. If you think one side is better than the other you are in for a rude awakening.

Why are you regurgitating the talking points from one side?

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Why don't your grandparents vote in person?

Why are you regurgitating the talking points from one side?

They don't vote in person because he knows he can rig her ballot. Don't worry, he's a Dem from back when they used to help working class folks. Now they only help the non working class

Although I don't think he's voting for Kamala. Or so he says. Even he has his limits.

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Hard to vote as an independent when there are no more elections. Not me making it up he has said that. I’m glad you haven’t voted for the felon in the past. I’m not trying to convince you of anything, I’m staying to show the falsehood and propaganda. Would the country be better if there were two different parties to choose from, where they debate tax rates and speed limits. Of course. 

it’s simplistic, and to be direct disingenuous to accuse Democrats of using scare tactics. When one party insults attacks and dismisses entire segments of the population declares they will not be bound by the constitution unless it’s the second amendment denies entire populations rights to body autonomy says that they don’t think we’ll need to vote. Vote again in four years cause we’ll have it fixed. Want to force their religion and ideology on everyone and Democrats call that out that’s not Democrats being or using scare tactics that’s the other side and it’s lazy and sloppy thinking to think that not voting or switching your vote or voting for a third-party and allowing a second Trump presidency to destroy the constitution. She throw around a bunch of propaganda and you make a bunch of statements and then when you finally get called out on all of it and get tired, then you turn around and accuse me of being the other thing as I mentioned to another poster you should look up DARVO. A tactic used by abusers and authoritarians to shame the victim for the actions that they’re doing themselves.

so I hope and this is me voicing my ideology on you that you take the time to participate in the democracy that this country offers and cast your vote and I hope you cast it in a responsible way that protects yourself and those less fortunate than yourself, but that’s between you and your ballot

48 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

They don't vote in person because he knows he can rig her ballot. Don't worry, he's a Dem from back when they used to help working class folks. Now they only help the non working class

Although I don't think he's voting for Kamala. Or so he says. Even he has his limits.

A sample of working class policies passed by this administration.

14 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Hard to vote as an independent when there are no more elections. Not me making it up he has said that. I’m glad you haven’t voted for the felon in the past. I’m not trying to convince you of anything, I’m staying to show the falsehood and propaganda. Would the country be better if there were two different parties to choose from, where they debate tax rates and speed limits. Of course. 

it’s simplistic, and to be direct disingenuous to accuse Democrats of using scare tactics. When one party insults attacks and dismisses entire segments of the population declares they will not be bound by the constitution unless it’s the second amendment denies entire populations rights to body autonomy says that they don’t think we’ll need to vote. Vote again in four years cause we’ll have it fixed. Want to force their religion and ideology on everyone and Democrats call that out that’s not Democrats being or using scare tactics that’s the other side and it’s lazy and sloppy thinking to think that not voting or switching your vote or voting for a third-party and allowing a second Trump presidency to destroy the constitution. She throw around a bunch of propaganda and you make a bunch of statements and then when you finally get called out on all of it and get tired, then you turn around and accuse me of being the other thing as I mentioned to another poster you should look up DARVO. A tactic used by abusers and authoritarians to shame the victim for the actions that they’re doing themselves.

so I hope and this is me voicing my ideology on you that you take the time to participate in the democracy that this country offers and cast your vote and I hope you cast it in a responsible way that protects yourself and those less fortunate than yourself, but that’s between you and your ballot

A sample of working class policies passed by this administration.

You think Union workers would ever vote for Kamala? Lol I would love to meet even 1 that would. They support the non-working class. Go to any factory in the country and everyone there will vote Trump in Nov

You are talking to a Obama supporter from 16 years ago. The Left went so far Left I can't even see them anymore and now as middle of the road as I am my views are now far right apparently lol

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

They are running away from Communism. They are better people they MAGA 

These guys are not communists, they are just dictators. If uou are afraid of communists look no further than Russia's friend 90 miles from the coast. 

60 yrs the US  and in particular Biden, failed to become friendly with Cuba and now Putin is laying on a beach 90 miles away.

Nobody is running from Venezuela, they are sent, they are invading North America. They are the Trojan horse loved by Joe, Kamala and AOC.

4 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

These guys are not communists, they are just dictators. If uou are afraid of communists look no further than Russia's friend 90 miles from the coast. 

60 yrs the US  and in particular Biden, failed to become friendly with Cuba and now Putin is laying on a beach 90 miles away.

Nobody is running from Venezuela, they are sent, they are invading North America. They are the Trojan horse loved by Joe, Kamala and AOC.

There is no evidence that people are being sent from Venezuela.  That is a a scare tactic made up by Trump and his cult never questions what he says.

15 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

These are the people and culture that Biden let in as illegal migrants.

Hell is coming to North America 

How many people crossed the border under Trump? 

You are being manipulated by fascist propaganda. Trump crushed the bi-partisan border deal 

Wake up 

15 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How many people crossed the border under Trump? 

You are being manipulated by fascist propaganda. Trump crushed the bi-partisan border deal 

Wake up 

This stuff gets repeated here day after day.

If the "border deal" was truly bipartisan, it would have been approved.

The Legislative Branch of our gov defeated the border deal, which also included 118 billion in foreign aid to Ukraine, Israel and Taiwan.

To state that it was a clean bill, or went far enough to truly secure our border is ridiculous.

275,000 crossed in Dec.

The "border bill" proposed asylum for scores of people without vetting.

I often wonder if anyone actually reads this stuff, or simply do not care about what is posted in this forum.

40 minutes ago, Scraps said:

There is no evidence that people are being sent from Venezuela.  That is a a scare tactic made up by Trump and his cult never questions what he says.

https://www.fairus.org/legislation/executive/venezuelans-now-rank-second-illegal-immigration-us#:~:text=The major driver of Venezuelan,program%2C announced in late 2022.

Hmmmmmm