Venezuela election - chaos - FRAUD UPDATE: Maduro announced as winner

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I'm not sure about corporal punishment, but on punishment in general (jail) we agree.

People go to jail over and over again here. It's like a lifestyle. They don't care. They get 3 meals, a bed, and they hang out with their friends.

Instead of jail, beat them with a cane so they can't sit down for a week and I bet they won't commit crimes anymore. Worked in Singapore. They don't even have littering. It's routinely ranked among the best countries in the world. They speak English there too. I'd consider moving there if our country continues down this communism path but it's close proximity to China is worrisome and to be a citizen there you have to renounce all other citizenships so it's like move there forever or don't. But it's an option.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So let them all in is the answer? That's the democrats solution. And deny borders are real. 

Of course not. 

I will agree with you that that has been the fallback position of the immigrant advocacy groups. Since we really can't know who has a legitimate claim, let them all in until they have a hearing. And when you let them all in you break the system and people have to wait 5 years for a hearing. And when people have the expectation that they will be let in and it will be 5 years before they're hearing, even more come.

So no, this is not sound policy and it is not sustainable. Neither is summarily block/deport them all. There are valid responses, including detention while a claim is heard, but both sides continue to talk past each other.

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

People go to jail over and over again here. It's like a lifestyle. They don't care. They get 3 meals, a bed, and they hang out with their friends.

Instead of jail, beat them with a cane so they can't sit down for a week and I bet they won't commit crimes anymore. Worked in Singapore. They don't even have littering. It's routinely ranked among the best countries in the world. They speak English there too. I'd consider moving there if our country continues down this communism path but it's close proximity to China is worrisome and to be a citizen there you have to renounce all other citizenships so it's like move there forever or don't. But it's an option.

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. 

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out. 

Yes it's sad. This is no longer the greatest country. To realize their goal of a one world government there can be no superpower. America must fall and we are already on that path

4 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Did I stutter. I said militia. Not military. And I said that the former president prevented the military the National Guard from defending the capital for several hours. 

read the damn report

Nancy Pelosi already admitted on video that she denied the request for the national guard and it was her fault.

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Yes it's sad. This is no longer the greatest country. To realize their goal of a one world government there can be no superpower. America must fall and we are already on that path

Now you’re quoting Putin. Not a great country? Strongest economy in the world. 5% of our defense budget to decimate the Russian military, Taylor swift and byonce, space probes around all the major planets, what are you talking about not a great country. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

I'm not sure the Singapore model scales to a country like the USA. And by the way, it also effectively bans gun ownership and has the death penalty for firearms offenses.

As for jail (and this one is from personal experience): it is amazing how even a little time in jail focuses the minds of many criminals. I live in a city that effectively made drug use/possession legal. Police don't arrest/jail people doing drugs in public. Take an addict and put him in jail even for a week and he goes through withdrawal. Most spin right back out and use again. Some don't, and go to treatment. And a lot move along to a city that doesn't arrest them for doing drugs in public. Lack of even basic enforcement of the laws is a terrible idea that has had terrible consequences, even if the penalty is not severe.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Read the report. You are simply wrong. 

Yes don't believe what you see with your own eyes. Good plan

17 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Of course not. 

I will agree with you that that has been the fallback position of the immigrant advocacy groups. Since we really can't know who has a legitimate claim, let them all in until they have a hearing. And when you let them all in you break the system and people have to wait 5 years for a hearing. And when people have the expectation that they will be let in and it will be 5 years before they're hearing, even more come.

So no, this is not sound policy and it is not sustainable. Neither is summarily block/deport them all. There are valid responses, including detention while a claim is heard, but both sides continue to talk past each other.

Why shouldn't we block/deport the illegals? Just because I don't agree how assault laws are written doesn't mean I can assault people until they're changed.

12 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Read the report. You are simply wrong. 

You should try again.

9 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yes don't believe what you see with your own eyes. Good plan

I watched the attack live, pretty obvious what happened.

sharing some random propagandists as evidence doesn’t help your case. 

USA Today fact checking

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Why shouldn't we block/deport the illegals? Just because I don't agree how assault laws are written doesn't mean I can assault people until they're changed.

You should try again.

Oh good one, did you learn that is debate class? 

36 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So let them all in is the answer? That's the democrats solution. And deny borders are real. 

What is the GOP solution to reform?

34 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

The sh*tshow at the border that you declare a matter of skin color is responsible for no life at all for the young lady in Georgia and the mother of 6 out for a jog in Maryland. 

Shall we ban all guns because of the actions of one shooter?

12 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I love how you didn't answer the question idiot.

Nice name calling. Real mature. 

I said sharing some random propaganda isn’t an argument. If you look at the fact checking link I shared pelosi wasn’t the person authorized, the president, you know the chief executive commander in chief and chief law enforcement officer is the one authorized. But yea blame a woman, cool. Maybe let’s back up and talk about how even if she was responsible he could have and should have done so thing instead he coordinated in sighted and called for the attack and then did nothing for hours besides calling for his VP to be dealt with. 

Edited by Starr-Bills
Typo

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

What is the GOP solution to reform?

Shall we ban all guns because of the actions of one shooter?

Your many claims that people are only upset with the border disaster is because they hate brown-skinned people is the equivalent of Frankish insisting Biden is mentally fit. Embarrassing and pathetic in every way. 

50 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Lol so Jan 6 was a military operation to overthrow the government of the United States of America? Lol there's no way you believe that. That's one of the funniest things I've ever heard. They did a heck of a job then haha

May not of been military, but so what? He had fake electors--they go on trial soon--a violent mob--many in jail now--and a well funded propaganda campaign of lies--trial coming

Jan 6 was a coup attempt

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

May not of been military, but so what? He had fake electors--they go on trial soon--a violent mob--many in jail now--and a well funded propaganda campaign of lies--trial coming

Jan 6 was a coup attempt

He should be in jail for insurrection then. Oh he's not even charged? And he left and gave up power when he was supposed to? He's the worst dictator in history lol