Venezuela election - chaos - FRAUD UPDATE: Maduro announced as winner

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Huh? I thought you were one of the level headed people here you could have a conversation with. That's one of the dumbest things I've read on here and there's been some doozies.

Oh, his lack of action during the pandemic encouraged people to do unsafe things that led to their deaths. You can deny that all you want, but you are denying he truth 

• Eyeroll 1

6 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Link please, since that is 1 not how viruses and vaccines work, 2. Biden never says that. Besides Mr goal post on wheels, I didn’t mention Biden. We’re talking about the bleach guy.

white people kill a lot more people than illegals but we’re not going to deport all of them. 

And again with the insults, telling you think calling me a woman is an insult, what does that say about you and your relationships. Such a tough guy. 

He definitely said that. White people are here against the law? You don't make any sense.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, his lack of action during the pandemic encouraged people to do unsafe things that led to their deaths. You can deny that all you want, but you are denying he truth 

Post 1 instance of people doing dumb things. I'd be curious to learn more. There must be tons of evidence of these "millions" of deaths he personally caused

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Post 1 instance of people doing dumb things. I'd be curious to learn more. There must be tons of evidence of these "millions" of deaths he personally caused

Why? You won't care? People listened to Trump saying it was no big deal, then they failed to take precautions, got sick and died, all while saying it was the left's, or the deep state's fault with their dying breaths

• Eyeroll 1

16 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

He definitely said that. White people are here against the law? You don't make any sense.

Please Try to keep up, I know it's hard. I didn't say white people are against the law, I said in response to your statement that "illegals kill more than one person" that white people have killed more people than illegals which is a fact. (Las Vegas, all the school shootings etc etc etc. ) white people also take more government services (True they are also a larger segment of the population none the less the fact stands.).

FBI Crime stats

I make a lot of of sense, you how ever are all over the place, and when you throw out some other random statement I attempt to discuss the facts of the matter, to which to insult me and throw out another random thought. It is entertaining for me to watch you flail, and hopefully a few others here find it as entertaining.

Edited by Starr-Bills
Added link
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Please Try to keep up, I know it's hard. I didn't say white people are against the law, I said in response to your statement that "illegals kill more than one person" that white people have killed more people than illegals which is a fact. (Las Vegas, all the school shootings etc etc etc. ) white people also take more government services (True they are also a larger segment of the population none the less the fact stands.).

I make a lot of of sense, you how ever are all over the place, and when you throw out some other random statement I attempt to discuss the facts of the matter, to which to insult me and throw out another random thought. It is entertaining for me to watch you flail, and hopefully a few others here find it as entertaining.

Hey guy, white people are here legally. If we enforced our laws, illegals wouldn't kill anyone. Don't know what point your attempting badly to make. Illegal is illegal, don't care to hear your strawman arguments.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Hey guy, white people are here legally. If we enforced our laws, illegals wouldn't kill anyone. Don't know what point your attempting badly to make. Illegal is illegal, don't care to hear your strawman arguments.

Oh so now I'm a guy and not a hysterical woman, thanks for that, means so much coming from you, I think I can sleep easily tonight.

but the point stands white people would still kill more people than other races if we deported all the illegals, and we don't threaten to deport them. So maybe there is another way to do things, you know the Statue of Liberty and all "give me your poor..."

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Oh so now I'm a guy and not a hysterical woman, thanks for that, means so much coming from you, I think I can sleep easily tonight.

but the point stands white people would still kill more people than other races if we deported all the illegals, and we don't threaten to deport them. So maybe there is another way to do things, you know the Statue of Liberty and all "give me your poor..."

What the ***** are you talking about?

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

***** around, find out.

Scum

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

He also wants the extermination of Israel, just so you know. 

Ok so let's kill him? Deal?

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Scum

He went to another country and told them they were fake, but yea I'm the scum.

Hilarious how you just can't make a comment without an insult, you know insults aren't punctuation.

Look I don't want anyone to be hurt. 

3 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Scum

Ok so let's kill him? Deal?

I didn’t say I wanted him killed, I just don’t want him around. 

Again, it’s very interesting you’re defending a communist!

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I didn’t say I wanted him killed, I just don’t want him around. 

Again, it’s very interesting you’re defending a communist!

Lol, God you're a child.

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

He went to another country and told them they were fake, but yea I'm the scum.

Hilarious how you just can't make a comment without an insult, you know insults aren't punctuation.

Look I don't want anyone to be hurt. 

You literally just said ***** around and find out. Good luck in the world bud.

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Lol, God you're a child.

You literally just said ***** around and find out. Good luck in the world bud.

May I start referring to you as the MAGA Communist like your buddy Hinkle?