Venezuela election - chaos - FRAUD UPDATE: Maduro announced as winner

41 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

There is a convicted felon running for president. That’s a Republican Party policy failure 

Moving the goal post much. It's funny that you act like your democrat leaders are actually good people. You don't believe that right? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

59 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Jesus was a convicted felon too.

Jesus is, was, and will always be the Word made Flesh, who freely accepted torture and death to redeem all of our sins.

He is coequal in glory, coeternal in majesty with the father and the holy spirit.  True god from true god as Nicene creed says.  Wholy god and wholy man who gave up his life to destroy our death.

He died side by side with two other convicted felons. One was prideful, rebellious and full of mockery. The other came to him in true humility and true repentance and received the fullness of salvation.

But who has time for nuance when a quip will do, right?

12 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

Of course they are..and how do poor poor Nigerians get here, and Somalis, etc. Swiss Air hives them free flights to Mexico so they can walk across the border. Yeah, like nobody pays their cell phone bills, haha,,,who has got closed eyes. This is not about race, or religion, color of skin, or language spoke, this is pure and simple an invasion. Drug use is going down right? No

Drug sales and importation of drugs is down? No! 

Crime is down? No! The number of tax payers is up? No. 

North America thrives on immigration for the last 100 years, not invasion. 

How is it possible for a city that hands out a million dollars of parking tickets a month, refuse to obey and enforce federal laws for crime and immigration?

Wow..when did the term illegal lose its meaning? 

You strike me as particularly bananas.  You got any proof of any of the dreck?

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Jesus was a convicted felon too.

Jesus didn't run for office.

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Scraps said:

You strike me as particularly bananas.  You got any proof of any of the dreck?

Jesus didn't run for office.

The common theme eludes your response. Jesus was persecuted because he was a threat to power. Like him or hate him, Trump presents a similar threat. I'm certainly not comparing Trump to Jesus on a personal character or behavior level.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The common theme eludes your response. Jesus was persecuted because he was a threat to power. Like him or hate him, Trump presents a similar threat.   

Yeah but Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter, persistent fraudster and obvious grifter and conman, malignant narcissist and pathological liar.  Then there is Jesus.

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The common theme eludes your response. Jesus was persecuted because he was a threat to power. Like him or hate him, Trump presents a similar threat.   

Trump is only interested in himself, he will sell anyone or any thing down the river to protect himself. He is not Jesus. He is not remotely like Jesus. Also Jesus is not running for potus and would not deport millions of migrants cut social security or put kids in school lunch debt (add nearly endless list of dreck from P25 here) if he was.  

also since you didn’t answer the first question and don’t have a clue with your second point you are dismissed from the chat.

11 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Moving the goal post much. It's funny that you act like your democrat leaders are actually good people. You don't believe that right? 

said the number one pro goal post mover. At least you’re consistent.

don’t understand a turn of phrase much?

I’ll explain it to you like you were five. you said the Democrats were letting criminals in and I said the Republicans are running a criminal for office see the contrast it’s a joke like why outsource criminality to foreign persons when you can just have a homegrown criminal run the country imagine how much climbing he’s gonna be able to do it’s really gonna make America great again.

Guess I’ll have to use Chat GPT to re write my post at a fifth grade level, so you guys get the jokes, not that you laugh much but such a thoughtful person I’m willing to do that for you.

To your ever new (dare I say goal post moving point) democrats are just people. Good, bad or indifferent. But like me, they tend to all be working towards a more perfect union one where government of the governed works for the people. 

Anything you say is good and right and correct and anything I say backed up by data or not is wrong bad or evil, it doesn’t matter and if you don’t like the point or if you don’t understand what I’m saying, you’ll just change the topic. 

• Disagree 2

Commie Scraps dead wrong going with its masters talking points?

I'm shocked!

Again, a jury’s finding of guilt isn’t a conviction.

A defendant doesn’t become a felon until the judge convicts him.

19 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Trump is only interested in himself, he will sell anyone or any thing down the river to protect himself. He is not Jesus. He is not remotely like Jesus. Also Jesus is not running for potus and would not deport millions of migrants cut social security or put kids in school lunch debt (add nearly endless list of dreck from P25 here) if he was.  

also since you didn’t answer the first question and don’t have a clue with your second point you are dismissed from the chat.

said the number one pro goal post mover. At least you’re consistent.

don’t understand a turn of phrase much?

I’ll explain it to you like you were five. you said the Democrats were letting criminals in and I said the Republicans are running a criminal for office see the contrast it’s a joke like why outsource criminality to foreign persons when you can just have a homegrown criminal run the country imagine how much climbing he’s gonna be able to do it’s really gonna make America great again.

Guess I’ll have to use Chat GPT to re write my post at a fifth grade level, so you guys get the jokes, not that you laugh much but such a thoughtful person I’m willing to do that for you.

To your ever new (dare I say goal post moving point) democrats are just people. Good, bad or indifferent. But like me, they tend to all be working towards a more perfect union one where government of the governed works for the people. 

Anything you say is good and right and correct and anything I say backed up by data or not is wrong bad or evil, it doesn’t matter and if you don’t like the point or if you don’t understand what I’m saying, you’ll just change the topic. 

Hmmm one bad orange man or hundreds of criminals spilling over the border? Which is worse? Easy answer If you don't have tds. Do u read any of the stories about migrant crimes? Of course not. Laken Riley ring a bell?

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Hmmm one bad orange man or hundreds of criminals spilling over the border? Which is worse? Easy answer If you don't have tds. Do u read any of the stories about migrant crimes? Of course not. Laken Riley ring a bell?

One murder vs almost a million Americans murdered through his incompetence.  But yea your right.

also hilarious how hilarious you guys are…

IMG_6711.jpeg

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

One murder vs almost a million Americans murdered through his incompetence.  But yea your right.

IMG_6711.jpeg

Trump murdered millions? Wtf? Please do tell

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

Do a search for bleach. 

My God lol. Biden said you couldn't get covid with the vaccine. How many deaths is he on the hook for? You people are hysterical women.

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

IMG_6711.jpeg

More than one person has been murdered by illegals but nice try.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

My God lol. Biden said you couldn't get covid with the vaccine. How many deaths is he on the hook for? You people are hysterical women.

More than one person has been murdered by illegals but nice try.

Link please, since that is 1 not how viruses and vaccines work, 2. Biden never says that. Besides Mr goal post on wheels, I didn’t mention Biden. We’re talking about the bleach guy.

white people kill a lot more people than illegals but we’re not going to deport all of them. 

And again with the insults, telling you think calling me a woman is an insult, what does that say about you and your relationships. Such a tough guy. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The common theme eludes your response. Jesus was persecuted because he was a threat to power. Like him or hate him, Trump presents a similar threat. I'm certainly not comparing Trump to Jesus on a personal character or behavior level.

Was Jesus a rapist? Was Jesus a pathological liar? Was Jesus a person that skapegoated immigrants? Did Jesus run a con game like Trump University? 

Trump and Jesus, nothing in common at all 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Do a search for bleach. 

Huh? I thought you were one of the level headed people here you could have a conversation with. That's one of the dumbest things I've read on here and there's been some doozies.

• Agree 1