Venezuela election - chaos - FRAUD UPDATE: Maduro announced as winner

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

You think Union workers would ever vote for Kamala? Lol I would love to meet even 1 that would. They support the non-working class. Go to any factory in the country and everyone there will vote Trump in Nov

https://aflcio.org › press › releases › afl-cio-unanimously-endorses-kamala-harris-president

AFL-CIO Unanimously Endorses Kamala Harris for President

7 days ago ... Following a vote of its Executive Council, which represents 60 unions and 12.5 million workers, today the AFL-CIO unanimously endorsed Vice ...

https://www.edweek.org › teaching-learning › the-nations-largest-teachers-union-endorses-kamala-harris-for-president › 2024 › 07

The Nation's Largest Teachers' Union Endorses Kamala ...

5 days ago ... Vice President Kamala Harris speaks at the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. annual convention during the 71st biennial Boule at the Kay Bailey ...

NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com › business › business-news › kamala-harris-labor-unions-support-presidential-election-2024-rcna163194

Labor groups begin to unite behind Harris' campaign

6 days ago ... Many of America's largest labor unions have now announced their endorsements of Kamala Harris' presidential bid, as the vice president ...

https://abc7ny.com › post › labor-unions-start-unify-behind-kamala-harris-for-president › 15085665 › 

Labor unions start to unify behind Kamala Harris. Here's why.

6 days ago ... WASHINGTON -- Randi Weingarten, head of the 1.7-million member American Federation of Teachers and a close ally of President Joe Biden, ...

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4792459-liuna-endorses-harris-presidential-run ›

Don’t believe me or the millions of union members who have endorsed her. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I don't know.  I would hope not but I'm not an immigration expert.  I was taking issue with stupid things Trump says to fear monger.

How is it fear mongering if it's true? Unvetted people are definitely making it over the border. And some of those people may not be good. 

8 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Maybe you should google that.

They should wait for more precise data before posting the reports if the early numbers are clearly wrong.

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How is it fear mongering if it's true? Unvetted people are definitely making it over the border. And some of those people may not be good. 

What is not true is that they are being SENT.

What is not true is that they are being sent.

What is not true is that they are being SeNt.

There is no evidence of an organized attempt by the government of Venezuela to SEND prisoners or the insane here.

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

What is not true is that they are being SENT.

What is not true is that they are being SeNt.

There is no evidence of an organized attempt by the government of Venezuela to SEND prisoners or the insane here.

But they are still showing up here. That's the point. Who cares if there sent or not. You seems to be the one with the flaming case of tds. There's unaccounted criminals coming into our country daily. That's a Democrat policy failure.

14 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

https://aflcio.org › press › releases › afl-cio-unanimously-endorses-kamala-harris-president

AFL-CIO Unanimously Endorses Kamala Harris for President

7 days ago ... Following a vote of its Executive Council, which represents 60 unions and 12.5 million workers, today the AFL-CIO unanimously endorsed Vice ...

https://www.edweek.org › teaching-learning › the-nations-largest-teachers-union-endorses-kamala-harris-for-president › 2024 › 07

The Nation's Largest Teachers' Union Endorses Kamala ...

5 days ago ... Vice President Kamala Harris speaks at the Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. annual convention during the 71st biennial Boule at the Kay Bailey ...

NBC News

https://www.nbcnews.com › business › business-news › kamala-harris-labor-unions-support-presidential-election-2024-rcna163194

Labor groups begin to unite behind Harris' campaign

6 days ago ... Many of America's largest labor unions have now announced their endorsements of Kamala Harris' presidential bid, as the vice president ...

https://abc7ny.com › post › labor-unions-start-unify-behind-kamala-harris-for-president › 15085665 › 

Labor unions start to unify behind Kamala Harris. Here's why.

6 days ago ... WASHINGTON -- Randi Weingarten, head of the 1.7-million member American Federation of Teachers and a close ally of President Joe Biden, ...

https://thehill.com › homenews › campaign › 4792459-liuna-endorses-harris-presidential-run ›

Don’t believe me or the millions of union members who have endorsed her. 

The union leaders who get kickbacks always vote Dem. The ACTUAL workers do not

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

But they are still showing up here. That's the point. Who cares if there sent or not. You seems to be the one with the flaming case of tds. There's unaccounted criminals coming into our country daily. That's a Democrat policy failure.

Take your charge of TDS and shove it up your ass.

Generally, people with criminal records are not allowed in the US.  Wouldn't it then be better to increase the number of immigration judges so those people are only here for 90 days instead of 2+ years?

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Take your charge of TDS and shove it up your ass.

Generally, people with criminal records are not allowed in the US.  Wouldn't it then be better to increase the number of immigration judges so those people are only here for 90 days instead of 2+ years?

HEY GENIUS, THERES NO ONE TO VET ANY OF THE ILLEGALS POURING INTO THE COUNTRY. Generally you would be correct, in this case you're not. It would be better if they didn't enter the country illegally. That's my answer.

2 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

HEY GENIUS, THERES NO ONE TO VET ANY OF THE ILLEGALS POURING INTO THE COUNTRY. Generally you would be correct, in this case you're not. It would be better if they didn't enter the country illegally. That's my answer.

HEY GENIUS, unfortunately anyone who reaches the US can apply for asylum.  That is the way the laws are written.  People were entering illegally even under Trump.

This bill was an attempt to address the situation.  It may not have gone as far as you wanted but it would be better than the status quo.  The liberals gave up a lot for this bill.  There was nothing in there about the dreamers, leaving that issue still unresolved.  The administration gave that up as a compromise to get funding for Ukraine.  It was about the best bill conservatives could have hoped for.

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Said associated earmarks passed anyway, didn't they?

From what I've read, asylum would have been more difficult to obtain.  If you know otherwise, please point out where.  I doubt you've read the bill.

I've certainly read it enough to know what was in it, especially the under 18 group.

Unvetted.

Know how these people work?

Know what happens when you get any member of a family in?

Ever watched it?

Realize that this is pure business, not some humanitarian operation, and these people are not screwing around.

If you don't, you're either deceitful or ignorant of the situation

I also know that it was overwhelmingly opposed by republicans, so to claim that it was truly non partisan is bs.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I've certainly read it enough to know what was in it, especially the under 18 group.

Unvetted.

Know how these people work?

Know what happens when you get any member of a family in?

Ever watched it?

Realize that this is pure business, not some humanitarian operation, and these people are not screwing around.

If you don't, you're either deceitful or ignorant of the situation

I also know that it was overwhelmingly opposed by republicans, so to claim that it was truly non partisan is bs.

How many Republicans were supporting it before Trump torpedoed it?  How many changed their minds because Trump torpedoed it?  Wouldn't this have been an improvement over the status quo and couldn't a better bill be drafted once Trump won the election?

Edited by Scraps

2 minutes ago, Scraps said:

How many Republicans were supporting it before Trump torpedoed it?  How many changed their minds because Trump torpedoed it?  Wouldn't this have been an improvement over the status quo and couldn't a better bill be drafted once Trump won the election?

I don't know, and I really don't care.

The bill was a pos.

Biden had/has many options at his disposal to moderate this insanity, and has chosen not to.

People who support him never admit this.

Never even acknowledge it.

Afghanistan and the border have been disasters, and those were completely in his control.

Trump clearly influenced the border vote, but it was a bad piece of legislation to start with.

Afghanistan is enough to get him shamed.

Simply disgraceful.

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I don't know, and I really don't care.

The bill was a pos.

Biden had/has many options at his disposal to moderate this insanity, and has chosen not to.

People who support him never admit this.

Never even acknowledge it.

Afghanistan and the border have been disasters, and those were completely in his control.

Trump clearly influenced the border vote, but it was a bad piece of legislation to start with.

Afghanistan is enough to get him shamed.

Simply disgraceful.

Meh.  Many of the actions Trump took were challenged in court and found to be unconstitutional.  Addressing the issue through legislation made sense.

Trump started the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster into motion.  He is the one who agreed to leave Afghanistan, tried to do so earlier than Biden and freed 5,000 Afghan prisoners.  He even tried to invite the Taliban to Camp David to celebrate 9-11.

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Meh.  Many of the actions Trump took were challenged in court and found to be unconstitutional.  Addressing the issue through legislation made sense.

Trump started the Afghanistan withdrawal disaster into motion.  He is the one who agreed to leave Afghanistan, tried to do so earlier than Biden and freed 5,000 Afghan prisoners.  He even tried to invite the Taliban to Camp David to celebrate 9-11.

Tell you what.

Don't waste your time on comparing Trumps plan with Afghanistan withdrawal with what happened under Biden.

We, at least me, have been over that before.

Trump built an "out" which most likely would have been triggered.

It is Democrat BS.

8 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Pay for it the same way other countries do. Through taxes. 

Your idea that we can’t have it because “illegal immigrants” might also get it is childish, pathetic, and selfish. 

Learn to spell. 

Have  cataracts. Would have gotten them fixed already but I had more pressing concerns like a transplant. M is next to N on the keyboard. Sometimes looks like an n. Plus I am a hunt and peck typist. 

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

How many people crossed the border under Trump? 

You are being manipulated by fascist propaganda. Trump crushed the bi-partisan border deal 

Wake up 

You are the most rediculous lefty imaginable.

Of course these people are sent, by drug lords by governments, by criminals. The flipping Pope sent thousands to do the same. NA is being over run by drug smugglers and criminals. Look at your sanctuary cities. Let's end the police. Let's not have bail.

No honest citizens would ever want that. Not one.

I value Jim and Gloria's life and freedom and safety in LA or Ft. Myers or Bradford, or Tucson more than any guy crossing the border illegally.

One day you should discover what a fascist is. You use big inflammatory words to cover up the destruction of your society. 

I am all about the citizens of the world getting along, workingntogether, but like the animal kingdom, rabbits don't invite wolves into their burrow.

4 hours ago, Scraps said:

There is no evidence that people are being sent from Venezuela.  That is a a scare tactic made up by Trump and his cult never questions what he says.

Of course they are..and how do poor poor Nigerians get here, and Somalis, etc. Swiss Air hives them free flights to Mexico so they can walk across the border. Yeah, like nobody pays their cell phone bills, haha,,,who has got closed eyes. This is not about race, or religion, color of skin, or language spoke, this is pure and simple an invasion. Drug use is going down right? No

Drug sales and importation of drugs is down? No! 

Crime is down? No! The number of tax payers is up? No. 

North America thrives on immigration for the last 100 years, not invasion. 

How is it possible for a city that hands out a million dollars of parking tickets a month, refuse to obey and enforce federal laws for crime and immigration?

Wow..when did the term illegal lose its meaning? 

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

There is a convicted felon running for president. That’s a Republican Party policy failure 

• Eyeroll 1