Should we be concerned about Milano in pass coverage this year?

1 hour ago, Beck Water said:

I understand that expectation, but actually, that's where I was last year after we lost Edmunds in the off-season and didn't have Von Miller.

I was expecting a mid-pack defense and hoping it was good enough, and it exceeded my expectations

Regarding Milano, it's the start of training camp and he's out there showing flashes.  I'll see where he is at the end of training camp before being concerned.

I was less concerned last year. LB is a very replaceable spot as shown when Kiko was lost for the year and Spikes stepped in without missing a beat. T

The defense this year is legitimately changing a lot of areas that were dependable and Milano will take time to recover. I think they will be decent just not as stout.

On 7/30/2024 at 1:41 PM, Beck Water said:

1) these are different plays

2) all of our players have had good and bad plays - Douglas, Benford, Elam, Rapp, Hamlin, Bernard and yes, Milano

It's impossible to get a full picture of how a player is doing from media training camp reports which are typically high-lights and low-lights

Brasky has been kind of beating the "Milano Watch" drum I think as his personal way of drawing clicks and views

I go with this Milano watch:

That’s my husband and me 🤣🇮🇹🦬

• Haha (+1) 1

On 7/30/2024 at 1:56 PM, Bills!Win! said:

That’s me and my wife 

Wait a second , she said yes to me my two years ago…., 

🤣

Milano is going to take some time to get up to speed.  

My biggest concern is that he is now coming back from his second big injury.  The good news is that he is on the right side of 30 and our LB depth is the best it’s ever been under McDermott.