Training Camp 7/28

9 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

As long as the OL holds up, this offense is going to be scary, and Allen will have his best season yet.

I mostly agree. I want to see how things look with people in pads but the first few practices have gone better than I hoped. It looks like the extra time with Josh worked.

9 hours ago, Simon said:

C'mon man. When the games start you know it isn't going to look like this.

Dalton Kincaid isn't going to have just one safety 10 yrds off the ball to beat.

Samuel isn't going to be running all over the place every down and foregoing extra protection for the QB

Shakir isn't going to spend 75% of his day getting free releases from teammates.

Allen isn't going to be standing back there in a red jersey paying zero attention to a pass rush that isn't running games.

This offense isn't going to be playing against a defensive unit that is working on a variety of sets because they're just out there practicing.

Enjoy the show for what it is, but don't convince yourself it has any relationship whatsoever to reality.

Signed,

Señor Buzzkill

KeOn NoT gOnNa GeT sEpArAtIoN iN rEaL GaEm I kNoW cAuSe i ReAd IT On ThE INtErNeTs

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, stevewin said:

KeOn NoT gOnNa GeT sEpArAtIoN iN rEaL GaEm I kNoW cAuSe i ReAd IT On ThE INtErNeTs

Yeah, that's exactly what I said <_<

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

Wet blanket...

Maybe.

But I'm not going to be the one running around the board by the end of September screeching about how Joe Brady has to be fired because the Bills offense suddenly is no longer sprinting up and down the field unopposed.

And there are people in these threads who are setting themselves up for exactly that.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Simon said:

Maybe.

But I'm not going to be the one running around the board by the end of September screeching about how Joe Brady has to be fired because the Bills offense suddenly is no longer sprinting up and down the field unopposed.

And there are people in these threads who are setting themselves up for exactly that.

It's training camp. The sun is out, no one is hurt, and the optimism is limitless.  For all we know, Josh Allen could sprout wings and fly over defenders for a touchdown on every play.  

That said,  I am ready to call for Brady's head. 

• Haha (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Simon said:

Just look forward to the combat; if it was all easy, it'd be boring. 🤙

Boring can be good, like low-stress pars in golf. I enjoy boring Bills games like hosting Pittsburgh in 2022.

11 hours ago, SoonerBillsFan said:

As long as the OL holds up, this offense is going to be scary, and Allen will have his best season yet.

Hot take: McGovern will be starting LG by the end of camp, AND the OL will not just hold up but improve.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Boring can be good, like low-stress pars in golf. I enjoy boring Bills games like hosting Pittsburgh in 2022.

Hot take: McGovern will be starting LG by the end of camp, AND the OL will not just hold up but improve.

SVP going to be starting center?

• Agree 1

• Simon unpinned this topic
9 hours ago, Simon said:

Maybe.

#Truth.  All I care about is the last 6 weeks or so of the regular season. If we are healthy and cooking then, Ill be happy.

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

SVP going to be starting center?

I still think he will be at some point this year.

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

How many more guesses do I get?

My dark horse is Anderson, but I won't get fully on the train until he repeats his performance of last preseason.