If every NFL player & coach wrote a memoir in retirement, which would you want to read most?

16 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Gronk, because I don't believe he can read or write

Seems like that doesn't it but I hear he got like a 1550 in his SAT I think the dumb jock thing is an act

I think he may have but I would love a John Madden tell all... those Raiders teams in the 70s were nuts only to be out done by Al Davis

Player Bruce Smith I think he would be pretty Candid with the inside scoop of the Bills SB years

Edited by JP51

2 hours ago, MJS said:

LeSean McCoy would be interesting. He is quite the character and not afraid to share the dirt about other players and coaches. His ending in Philly was eventful. Plus, he saw the very beginning of Josh Allen and would have some cool insight seeing him enter the league.

That'd be interesting as well if he gave disclosure to what when on at his ladies only parties.  Or not.  lol 

This is a good question. There are several that roll through my mind right now, but there's one that I grew up only a couple hours from, and I don't know a whole lot about him. He's humble and doesn't talk a lot about himself even when he was playing football. He also retired at the height of his career, and that's Barry Sanders. 

20 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Bill Parcells.  Turned around every team he coached, then turned Miami around as an executive.  

Most of the so-called geniuses only did it in one place. Parcells did it in 5.  

One of my former high school principals was his roommate/teammate in college back when Wichita State University had a football program. He would tell some stories about him when people would ask, and they were always positive ones.