IOC got X to remove satanic Olympic opening ceremony vids

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

Galatians 6:7 do not be deceived God will not be mocked.  For you reap whatever you sow.  

Jesus tells us to forgive those who do us wrong, yes.  But can you not understand people who get upset at their God being mocked?  Christians literally believe Jesus died for us.  So while we forgive, it is not without righteous anger.   Even Jesus turned over the tables of people he thought were making a mockery of his Father.

Were you as upset when the Sopranos did the same thing? 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And that’s just one of many massive differences with the stupid Sopranos pic - sacrilegious stuff is everywhere 

Absolutely never on a scope, scale and depravity like this since freaking Nero

Again, murder is far worse than wierd sex stuff that makes you super uncomfortable for whatever reason. This is according to your sacred book. Please rationalize the hypocrisy here, if you're up to it.

Just now, Big Blitz said:

My God man.  

What is the 6th commandment?

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

Again, murder is far worse than wierd sex stuff that makes you super uncomfortable for whatever reason. This is according to your sacred book. Please rationalize the hypocrisy here, if you're up to it.

I’ll look up my comments from 20 years ago.  

But when you rationalize advocating the “party of democracy” launching a coup against your boy because of polls.  

I’m still trying to rationalize that massive hypocrisy.  

And “weird sex stuff?”

Omg

Fellow Christians - “weird sex stuff” (trans lifestyles and the plus in LGBHRDSH) and murder are apparently 2 different types of mortal sin.  

Just a heads up.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I'd never seen the picture before you posted it.  I was also a teenager when the Sopranos was at its height.   It's off putting without question.    Just glad they kept their nut sacks in their pants for that one.

And just to clarify my issue with the ceremony had more to do with my kids wanting to watch it.   A family should be able to watch the Olympics without homosexuality, nut sacks, and blasphemy being perpetuated.  When you watch the Sopranos you know that's going to be on the menu so you aren't likely sitting down with your 4 year old to watch it.

Edited by thenorthremembers

10 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Does that make it right? Just because the sopranos did it? What kind of logic is that? Maybe he was like me and didn’t watch the sopranos? Sopranos wasn’t real life. I’m sure there are a number of reasons I don’t think of right off the top of my head.

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Does that make it right? Just because the sopranos did it? What kind of logic is that? Maybe he was like me and didn’t watch the sopranos? Sopranos wasn’t real life. I’m sure there are a number of reasons I don’t think of right off the top of my head.

Just highlighting the hypocrisy. You don't remember because nobody cared.

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

It didn't have 2 billion viewers for an event meant to unite the world.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

Hey fellow Christians:  Per commies - Apparently we’re supposed to hunt down and call out every single instance of blasphemy around a world with 8 billion people.  

I mean we will do what we can - probably will catch our attention tho if you put on a sickening display like that last night for 2 billion plus people.   

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I don’t remember because I don’t watch it. I don’t remember because the sopranos was never a thing on the world stage. I don’t remember because the soprano’s was not being constantly shoved down my throat like like lgbtq transgender is everyday. Personally I don’t care what they do, they don’t have to answer to me. I just don’t want to see that freak show crap and have it shoved in my face trying to tell me I have to accept it. I never seen a heterosexual athlete get on tv with his nut sack hanging out nor do I want to! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

It only makes sense once you realize how many of them are likely holding back their strange sexual predilections, mostly involving the very things they rail against. Like if a conservative Christian has some weird intrusive thoughts involving pedophilia, they assume everyone else does too and it must be a priority to stamp this out. It's just projection and self hatred for some. They're battling it every day, likely with varying levels of success. Many such folks seem to be draw to the priesthood.

WWJD?

He definitely wouldn’t agree with you. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Gene Frenkle said:

You're advocating a violent reaction like what was done in the name of god at Charlie Hebdo? I thought Christianity was the religion of peace.

So you're ok with the violence and associating Christianity with violence, even though all Jesus ever said was to love each other, treat everyone with respect, and turn the other cheek. The Bible says murder is a sin. The Bible says nothing negative about trans people. I'm becoming convinced that many of you just have a whole lot of weird and repressed sexual hangups and assume everyone else does too. 

Disinformation post…

No one is advocating for anything…Just stating why anti-Christian Marxists have no problem mocking Christianity….

They would love nothing more than to pervert the Faith…I don’t know about you, but that’s not the side I want to be on…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

What about those of us who don’t believe in the ghost story of some white guy (the fact that he’s always portrayed as light skin and blue eyes in American churches is a hoot!) from the Middle East who turned into a zombie? Are we OK to make fun of a dinner where that zombie made his friends drink his blood? 

2 hours ago, stevestojan said:

You certainly are allowed to “make fun”

And myself, along with the 2.4 billion Christians in the world, are allowed to ignore your ignorance. 

deal ?

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

And that’s just one of many massive differences with the stupid Sopranos pic - sacrilegious stuff is everywhere 

Absolutely never on a scope, scale and depravity like this since freaking Nero

Oh, that paragon of virtue, attender of many drug-fueled parties, father of roughly a dozen kids, most out of wedlock, is deeply offended that his deeply held Christian life is being poked fun at!

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

You certainly are allowed to “make fun”

And myself, along with the 2.4 billion Christians in the world, are allowed to ignore your ignorance. 

deal ?

Seems like y’all are having a really hard time ignoring it; feigning all this outrage over some drag queens. It’s amazing. 

15 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

Seems like y’all are having a really hard time ignoring it; feigning all this outrage over some drag queens. It’s amazing. 

No not amazing at all.

as I was responding to your weak attempt at a post. 

but maybe it is amazing to a child who uses terms like “ghost story “ and “zombie” when discussing religion. 

Leave the thread to the adults Stevie.

7 hours ago, stevestojan said:

What about those of us who don’t believe in the ghost story of some white guy (the fact that he’s always portrayed as light skin and blue eyes in American churches is a hoot!) from the Middle East who turned into a zombie? Are we OK to make fun of a dinner where that zombie made his friends drink his blood? 

What about those who like you don't believe in it but realize if this was done against the pig ***** Mohammad that there would be a huge outcry? Or if this was done to Olorun or Vishnu the same people saying "hey, no biggie - it's just white people with their phooey god" would be saying that we need to be respecting other cultures.

Yeah, folks can spare me with the rhetoric that it's ok just because it's Christianity.

Religion is low hanging fruit to criticism and event that should be uniting the world in sport should know better.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1