Jordan Love 4 yrs 220 million

Just now, H2o said:

One solid season as a starter and B💥💥M. Kinda sketchy to me. 

Yeah but he's been there for 4 years. They know him, he played well and was going to get paid now or later. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Since they are both repped by the same agency, signed their deal within hours....

You are building a team. You can select Tua or Love, who do you take?

Agreed.  The agent was waiting for one of the domino's to fall.

I'd take Love all day.  To me, Tua has hit his ceiling and you can see his limitations.  Tua has a great support in his OC and weapons.  Love did so much more with less and has only scratched the surface.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Since they are both repped by the same agency, signed their deal within hours....

Josh Allen

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

29 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Love, and it’s not close.  He’s really good, and he’s improving rapidly.  Tua’s good and he’s still improving incrementally, but you pretty much know what his ceiling is.  I could see Love being considered one of the elite QBs as soon as this year.

• Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, TBBills Fan said:

Love easily, look what Love is working with on offense compared to Tua, and he showed more in the 2nd half of the season than I’ve ever seen from Tua.

That being said, still crazy more for what essentially was an excellent half season of play.

Perhaps Kyle Shanahan has cracked the code. Load up every other position, draft Mr. Irrelevant every 4 years or sign an accurate journeyman and make it to 2 super bowls every 5 years. At this point his system guarantees a 40% chance of making the big game, and eventually he will win one. The odds are in his favor. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

The Packers have now done this twice. Bring in a 1st rounder to sit a couple years behind the icon and move on to the young guy.

If I’m a GM, I take notice concerning that strategy.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1