Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Why should kids dancing and having fun horrify me, again?

Maybe you can learn something from Jillian Michaels. You aren’t helping your cause. 

Dear fellow gays… We demand tolerance and respect but then make a mockery of something sacred for over 2 billion Christians.  This type of hypocrisy and lack of understanding is a bad look.  We get outraged when the extreme right bashes us, but then we do this *****. What kind of reaction do you think they will have towards the LGBTQ+ community after this.  This is NOT how we break down barriers it’s how you build them

• Like (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

is it really that difficult to understand? 

hate a group of people based on your religion. do your best to beat the group down and attack their beliefs. they reciprocate by attacking your beliefs. shocker. 

No, I don't get that pov at all. But let's grant you the point for sake of argument and instead let me ask you...

What possible point is there or positive outcome to be achieved by the IOC getting involved in any of this?

Allowing one side in a war between two religious groups to launch a blatant attack on the other during the opening ceremony of the world's premiere sporting competition?

Maybe the NFL should let the alphabet cult recreate the Noah's ark with a dash of simulated bestiality thrown in during the next Super Bowl halftime?

Should be great for the brand!

Edited by BillsFanNC

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

No, I don't get that pov at all. But let's grant you the point for sake of argument and instead let me ask you...

What possible point is there or positive outcome to be achieved by the IOC getting involved in any of this?

Allowing one side in a war between two religious groups to launch a blatant attack on the other during the opening ceremony of the world's premiere sporting competition?

Maybe the NFL should let the alphabet cult recreate the Noah's ark with a dash of simulated bestiality thrown in during the next Super Bowl halftime?

hold on. you dont get "you attacked me so i will attack you?" i find that hard to believe.

as for why the ioc i can only guess. and my guess is, simply, they let France be France. Laicite. it's kind of their thing. 

btw i agree that I would rather less or no conflict. but i mean...you cant even talk about this sans vitriol. alphabet cult? that's you attacking back btw per my original point you say you dont get.

9 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

hold on. you dont get "you attacked me so i will attack you?" i find that hard to believe.

You show me where  a Christian group has been given a massive stage equal to the opening ceremonies of the friggin Olympics AND then taken that opportunity to not promote christianity but instead to specifically attack the LGBTQIA+ community.

Then you'll have an argument.

as for why the ioc i can only guess. and my guess is, simply, they let France be France. Laicite. it's kind of their thing. 

I'm going with Occam's razor. They're sympathetic to the cause because they're controlled by Marxists.

btw i agree that I would rather less or no conflict. but i mean...you cant even talk about this sans vitriol. alphabet cult? that's you attacking back btw per my original point you say you dont get.

The people responsible for that display last night are indeed part of the alphabet cult.  Do they represent the entire LGBTQ community? Not by a long shot, just as christian bigots dont represent the whole of christianity 

There I just disparaged the subsets of both groups who deserve disparaging. Won't you join me?

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You show me where  a Christian group has been given a massive stage equal to the opening ceremonies of the friggin Olympics AND then taken that opportunity to not promote christianity but instead to specifically attack the LGBTQIA+ community.

I'm going with Occam's razor. They're sympathetic to the cause because they're controlled by Marxists.

The people responsible for that display last night are indeed part of the alphabet cult.  Do they represent the entire LGBTQ community? Not by a long shot, just as christian bigots dont represent the whole of christianity 

There I just disparaged the subsets of both groups who deserve disparaging. Won't you join me?

is there a bigger stage in this world than the Bible? 

occam's razor would be no one at the ioc cared. that's simple.

i dont think we should disparage either. not to say i approve of their actions, i just dont see how disparaging helps, it mostly pushes them further apart. 

Edited by dickleyjones

59 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Dont give the NFL any ideas... 

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Maybe you can learn something from Jillian Michaels. You aren’t helping your cause. 

Dear fellow gays… We demand tolerance and respect but then make a mockery of something sacred for over 2 billion Christians.  This type of hypocrisy and lack of understanding is a bad look.  We get outraged when the extreme right bashes us, but then we do this *****. What kind of reaction do you think they will have towards the LGBTQ+ community after this.  This is NOT how we break down barriers it’s how you build them

Oh it’s you. How’s the Biden Derangement Syndrome going?

By the way, here’s another non-trans person discovered as a scumbag. 

25 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s clear that your transition into Billstime is near complete. A non sequitur of this sort was one of his many tired routines. A proud moment for you. Congrats? 

Pay more attention to Jillian and less to Rapinoe and you’ll do fine. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

No doubt. Maybe be upset that your church leaders have been systematically raping children for a couple thousand years.

Nope! Everyone else is a pederast, not us Christians. It's the Dems, drag queens and queers - NOT our priests. Pay no attention to those law suits. It's just some bad apples. The hypocrisy is stunning if you really step back and allow yourself to absorb it, which of course many of you won't because it makes you uncomfortable.

Xenophobia and projection at their absolute lowest.

Gene well done in completely missing the fact that the Catholic faith was rocked by the pedo priest situation. At no point did anyone is the Catholic faith celebrate it, like this degenerate behavior. Your comments here truly do seem to reflect you think pedophilia is ok, so long as it is not by Americans.

24 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It’s clear that your transition into Billstime is near complete. A non sequitur of this sort was one of his many tired routines. A proud moment for you. Congrats? 

Pay more attention to Jillian and less to Rapinoe and you’ll do fine. 

I bet you have one of those “Biden tied up” stickers on the back of your pickup truck, don’t you?

3 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

And right on que

Cue. As in “this is my cue to step in to correct your mistake.”

8 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I bet you have one of those “Biden tied up” stickers on the back of your pickup truck, don’t you?

No. But I am sending him a complimentary pair of Truck Nutz

17 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

You’re on fire! You seem funny in an older, Steven Colbert sort of way. 

That was mean. Apologies. 

Ouch. That stings 

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Even if he does, it's better than supporting drag queens.  And save your religious based comeback, doesn't apply to me.

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Ummm religions are cults.  So is maga

Edited by TH3

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

BILLSTIME - I knew it was you!!!  Glad you're back.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Ummm religions are cults.  So is maga

Now tell us all the leftists cults that are around that are MUCH MORE violent in nature than anything out there.

Edited by njbuff