Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

12 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

EDGY COMMENT TRIGGER WARNING

I mean, I like Papa Smurf as much as anyone does, but I stop short of actually worshipping him. 

It’s obviously not in your wheelhouse but have you given any thought to clever or witty instead of edgy? At your age edgy isn’t really a thing. 

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

France has been giving the stiff middle finger to catholicism for over 100 years. what's the big deal? this is who France is.

the attempt at the pedophile card is rich given chritiantity's own rampant pedo probs. glass houses etc.

why should any religion be free from criticism and mockery? what happened to the freedom of speech you Americans are so proud of (and rightfully so, imo)

Edited by dickleyjones
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

This is the part that got the lefts attention and support.

I’m sure the leftists got all excited when they saw that! F’n pervs.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It’s obviously not in your wheelhouse but have you given any thought to clever or witty instead of edgy? At your age edgy isn’t really a thing. 

I gave you a trigger warning. What the hell else do you want?

• Haha (+1) 1

Everyone clutching their pearls also knows that Marie Antoinette wasn’t actually beheaded AT the ceremony right? Also, funny how you all use trans and pedo as synonyms; the history of clergy raping young boys is long standing tradition in the Catholic Church and recorded far more often than a man playing dress up.  Lastly, this kind of messes up your narrative that it’s the “California dems” who caused/allowed all this. I hope Paris doesn’t get many electoral votes! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, dickleyjones said:

France has been giving the stiff middle finger to catholicism for over 100 years. what's the big deal? this is who France is.

the attempt at the pedophile card is rich given chritiantity's own rampant pedo probs. glass houses etc.

why should any religion be free from criticism and mockery? what happened to the freedom of speech you Americans are so proud of (and rightfully so, imo)

No doubt. Maybe be upset that your church leaders have been systematically raping children for a couple thousand years.

Nope! Everyone else is a pederast, not us Christians. It's the Dems, drag queens and queers - NOT our priests. Pay no attention to those law suits. It's just some bad apples. The hypocrisy is stunning if you really step back and allow yourself to absorb it, which of course many of you won't because it makes you uncomfortable.

Xenophobia and projection at their absolute lowest.

20 minutes ago, Westside said:

I’m sure the leftists got all excited when they saw that! F’n pervs.

You've chosen to ignore content by The Frankish Reich. Options 

And right on que the new moron jumps right into the ball conversation, lol.

• Vomit 1
  • Dislike 1

9 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

No doubt. Maybe be upset that your church leaders have been systematically raping children for a couple thousand years.

Nope! Everyone else is a pederast, not us Christians. It's the Dems, drag queens and queers - NOT our priests. Pay no attention to those law suits. It's just some bad apples. The hypocrisy is stunning if you really step back and allow yourself to absorb it, which of course many of you won't because it makes you uncomfortable.

Xenophobia and projection at their absolute lowest.

Most if us are against both. 

Most American Christians are evangelical and either go to a big Baptist Church or smaller town churches. 

Catholicism is more found in the NE. 

And all are bad.  I went to Hillsong in NYC before moving to Atlanta.  They lead pastor had an affair and was forced out during the pandemic and the mega church leader in Australia had a role in covering up sexual abuse years ago. 

It’s all bad.  Churches that abuse power and this postmodern push to insert sexuality into everything, including content aimed at children. 

Edited by SCBills

5 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Most if us are against both. 

Most American Christians are evangelical and either go to a big Baptist Church or smaller town churches. 

Catholicism is more found in the NE. 

And all are bad.  I went to Hillsong in NYC before moving to Atlanta.  They lead pastor had an affair and was forced out during the pandemic and the mega church leader in Australia had a role in covering up sexual abuse years ago. 

It’s all bad.  Churches that abuse power and this postmodern push to insert sexuality into everything, including content aimed at children. 

But the violence is just fine? A bit backwards, no?

20 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

is it really that difficult to understand? 

hate a group of people based on your religion. do your best to beat the group down and attack their beliefs. they reciprocate by attacking your beliefs. shocker.