Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

On 7/26/2024 at 5:52 PM, BillsFanNC said:

More trans woke nonsense. 

And here I was only expecting USA athletes to shi.t on the country they're representing. 

Ain't that some kind of BS !!! This world has for sure went straight to hell and the really bad thing is they are all welcoming it with open arms W- T- F ???

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 4

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

James Lindsay must be a helluva lot of fun at parties.

She is in the great tradition of the Jamaican Bobsled Team or Eddie the Eagle Edwards, or that oiled-up shirtless guy from Tonga.

They make movies about these oddball "athletes" who see an opening and grab it.

It was a lot more fun than watching the serious competitors, none of whom will be remembered.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

4 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

This is what a "furry" looks like using sign language asking to find the nearest litter box.  That's what it looks like to me and my truth and fee fee's say so, so it must be true...  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, phypon said:

This is what a "furry" looks like using sign language asking to find the nearest litter box.  That's what it looks like to me and my truth and fee fee's say so, so it must be true...  

Works for me.

I cannot believe they allowed this "athlete" to mock the time-honored Olympic tradition of Breaking/Break Dancing, which we have treated with the dignity and respect it warrants since three days ago.

8 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Works for me.

I cannot believe they allowed this "athlete" to mock the time-honored Olympic tradition of Breaking/Break Dancing, which we have treated with the dignity and respect it warrants since three days ago.

"Break Dancing" needs to be mentioned in the 80's thread.  As cool as it is that people can move like that, it's not an Olympic sport.  Hell, it shouldn't even be in the "X" games.  Do they still do those??

Wonder when pole dancing will be added to the Olympics?  Of course, there would be a wardrobe malfunction where the gold winner's testicle popped out during the performance, so scratch that...

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

"Break Dancing" needs to be mentioned in the 80's thread.  As cool as it is that people can move like that, it's not an Olympic sport.  Hell, it shouldn't even be in the "X" games.  Do they still do those??

Wonder when pole dancing will be added to the Olympics?  Of course, there would be a wardrobe malfunction where the gold winner's testicle popped out during the performance, so scratch that...

Right on cue. That critical debate is happening right now. You tell me:

Satire? Serious sex-positive feminist opinion? Because I can't tell.

https://www.vox.com/culture/366257/pole-dancing-olympics-sport-sex-work-gymnastics-paris

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Right on cue. That critical debate is happening right now. You tell me:

Satire? Serious sex-positive feminist opinion? Because I can't tell.

https://www.vox.com/culture/366257/pole-dancing-olympics-sport-sex-work-gymnastics-paris

Good lord!  I was kidding about the pole dancing and had no idea people are actually talking about it seriously.  Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me.  Nice find.  I really hope talk about it is tongue in cheek.  

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Well to say that break dancing is now a "Sport" that is included in the olympics does there really need to be anything else said about todays Olympics !! 

Talk about a total S**T Show !! 

19 minutes ago, phypon said:

Good lord!  I was kidding about the pole dancing and had no idea people are actually talking about it seriously.  Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me.  Nice find.  I really hope talk about it is tongue in cheek.  

It will get worse before it gets better i can promise you that much !! 

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Well to say that break dancing is now a "Sport" that is included in the olympics does there really need to be anything else said about todays Olympics !! 

Talk about a total S**T Show !! 

It will get worse before it gets better i can promise you that much !! 

I think Tug of War was once an Olympic sport. I'd watch that. A lot more than I'd ever watch break dancing (exception made for that Australian Kangaroo Dance)

• Like (+1) 2

On 8/11/2024 at 7:08 AM, Orlando Buffalo said:

This business with Chiles is horrible. The officials screwed her once by not giving her credit, and then screwed her again by stating her protest was 4 seconds late. I can't believe people at the IOC are defending this decision

She should identify as being 5 seconds early...

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Boom.

Bingo.  Why should anyone have to be made uncomfortable just to make someone else comfortable? 

Finding not stopping to consider for a moment why break dancing was ever allowed into the OLYMPICS in the first place.

Shocking.

It's always "republicans pounce" with Marxists. 

How dare you notice what's going on! Daring to notice is the real story.

So let's pretend we didn't have Finding doing its patented attack the noticers schtick, and instead compare the woke aussie to the champion break dancer.

Weird that people (on both sides) have an opinion on breakdancing. Like this is literally the least important thing in the world today, but Twitter has you believing this part of a culture war.

Shocking how dumb social

media had made us.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, GMB 8888 said:

Weird that people (on both sides) have an opinion on breakdancing. Like this is literally the least important thing in the world today, but Twitter has you believing this part of a culture war.

Shocking how dumb social

media had made us.

It’s so great…they’re not bringing it back. 

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Finding not stopping to consider for a moment why break dancing was ever allowed into the OLYMPICS in the first place.

Shocking.

It's always "republicans pounce" with Marxists. 

How dare you notice what's going on! Daring to notice is the real story.

So let's pretend we didn't have Finding doing its patented attack the noticers schtick, and instead compare the woke aussie to the champion break dancer.

That was the worst thing I've seen in my life.  

Commies

Break dancing and Trump doing kick interviews are the least important things in the world

Also commies:

The IC, DOJ, etc. weaponized to spy on Presidential campaigns and indict a Presidential candidate is so meh.