Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Follow the science...

Or something. 

Emma needs to simmer on down a notch with all her fancy data and charts. There’s an ideology that needs to be defended and she’s not helping at all. 

please note that I assumed Emma’s pronouns. Apologies to all those offended. 

• Haha (+1) 2

This business with Chiles is horrible. The officials screwed her once by not giving her credit, and then screwed her again by stating her protest was 4 seconds late. I can't believe people at the IOC are defending this decision

16 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

i reject nothing. it is part of the evidence. we know much more than that. for example, that the iba and ioc are at odds over this and much more. and more evidence beyond that. but none of it is proof, just evidence, i think you know those two things are not the same.

again, that doesn't mean you are wrong. but it doesn't mean you are right. we do not know the truth.

This member of Khelifs team and I are both much closer to being right than you are.

There's a problem with her hormones, with her chromosomes,  but she is a woman.

Oh really, what sort of problems might those be?

:lol:

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

This member of Khelifs team and I are both much closer to being right than you are.

There's a problem with her hormones, with her chromosomes,  but she is a woman.

Oh really, what sort of problems might those be?

:lol:

i concede that this evidence is much more convincing regarding genetics.

i don't think im wrong to delay my judgment.  certainly not wrong to condemn personal attacks on Khelif or any of the boxers.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

i concede that this evidence is much more convincing regarding genetics.

i don't think im wrong to delay my judgment.  certainly not wrong to condemn personal attacks on Khelif or any of the boxers.

Thank you. 

My gripe isn't with the boxers themselves. I think in many cases they are simply pawns in the gender ideology war nonsense.

My scorn is for the IOC who allowed this to happen in the first place. They had plenty of warning to be able to do the right thing to avoid this, but instead chose putting the Olympic female boxers at serious risk of serious injury or worse.

It's one thing with college swimming where they just make a mockery of the competition, and that needs to stop too,  but boxing is on another level.

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Looks like the woke trans agenda to me. Have you checked to see which ones have penises yet? Be sure to use the super slow-mo so you don't miss anything while doing your research. The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks. 😁

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

What a debacle this has been.  Everything woke turns to ***t

I have watched zero seconds of the Olympics on the TV.  No desire to watch this woke train wreck.  

Sometimes I forget that racism is alive and well.

Why would anyone be offended by three tremendous black athletes sharing the podium?

It's like they feel good that Jordan Chiles was bounced out of the bronze later on. I felt sorry for the Romanian girl, but that's not the same as feeling happy for an American losing a medal. 

Let me introduce you to our resident American "patriots."

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

But Tom Cruise ziplined in at the end, making it all safe for normal Scientologist Americans again.