Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

🎯 

The entire point of the Marxist narrative and their useful idiots. When they can convince you that the sky is green and get you to not just parrot it but truly believe it, then game over. They now own you and can program you accordingly,  nothing is too ridiculous. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Commies.

The whole point is to demoralize you. Confuse you to such an extent that you don't know what to believe anymore.

Ideological subversion.

What better way to test that than to challenge the most basic fundamental truth that even our earliest ho. mo sapien ancestors knew before there was language to describe it?

These are the very same people who chanted follow the science on an endless loop by the way.

Wake. Up.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 1

And by the way we absolutely do know how to determine male from female scientifically.

The human X  Y chromosome genomes have been mapped. We understand the genes, transcription factors, hormones and enzymes that determine human sex.  The entire biochemical pathway of human sex development has been mapped. They've even mapped the mutations that lead to rare ambiguous sex determination. In fact the mutations are used in studies to elucidate the wild type pathways. The science and all.

There’s no scientific way to determine the mental issues a person faces when they believe they’re theopposite sex.  That’s what should’ve been said.  The vast majority of XX and XY that identify as either women or men respectively, beg to differ with the IOC president.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't know if I really care about this topic anymore. Women vote for this nonsense in overwhelming numbers. Let them deal with it

That's the problem.  badump...tsh.  

I had to, I just had to, it was ripe for the taking...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

I don't know if I really care about this topic anymore. Women vote for this nonsense in overwhelming numbers. Let them deal with it

You should. 

Trans, climate, the border, DEI, education, ESG etc. are all one in the same to the marxists.

They all serve one goal only: the revolution.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You should. 

Trans, climate, the border, DEI, education, ESG etc. are all one in the same to the marxists.

They all serve one goal only: the revolution.

Yep, I'm just saying women in particular vote for the men in women's sports thing so how can we feel bad when they get it? Apparently that's what they want. F that other stuff though.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Yep, I'm just saying women in particular vote for the men in women's sports thing so how can we feel bad when they get it? Apparently that's what they want. F that other stuff though.

I agree in the sense that the quickest way to end this is for female athletes to simply refuse to compete with males.

The more high profile the event the better. Unfortunately the female (XX) boxers at the Olympics wasted a perfect opportunity. 

It will take one brave woman to say I'm out. The key will then be will there be a SECOND one who follows the leader?  Then the dam will break.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

I agree in the sense that the quickest way to end this is for female athletes to simply refuse to compete with males.

The more high profile the event the better. Unfortunately the female (XX) boxers at the Olympics wasted a perfect opportunity. 

It will take one brave woman to say I'm out. The key will then be will there be a SECOND one who follows the leader?  Then the dam will break.

I think part of the problem is that the propaganda that has been pushed into the feminist doctrine of "I don't need a man" and "I can beat a man at anything" is coming home to roost.  I think a lot of females are waking up and realizing that they have been lied to.  Unfortunately, there are still a lot of women that are clutching that doctrine and it will take a bit more time before reality sets in.

As it stands now, we have red pill movements, mgtow where men are giving up on dating and women are starting to feel it.  You have older women in their 40's that think they can simply get a divorce and land men 15 to 20 years their age and that they can compete with younger, more vibrant, fertile women. They can't.  We also have men in women sports and they are winning.  At this point, the feminist movement has squandered all of it's gains.  On the plus side for animal rights activists, cat adoption is WAY up.

Zero proof that she is not a woman. ZERO.

Utterly abhorrent to attack another human with no real reason, just chomping at the bit to hate whoever is next i guess?

Yes, protect women's sport. This is not the way to do that.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

Women who do pushback against this are ostracized, labeled hater, punished, banished. 

Two choices for them, accept it or go away.

1 hour ago, US Egg said:

Women who do pushback against this are ostracized, labeled hater, punished, banished. 

Two choices for them, accept it or go away.

It will be like that for many other issues soon as well for all Americans. This one for women is a lost cause unfortunately.

If I ever have a daughter then she will not play sports past a certain age. Even a sport like softball, they are like 30 ft away from a dude with a metal bat swinging with all of his strength. Someone is going to be killed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, dickleyjones said:

Zero proof that she is not a woman. ZERO.

Utterly abhorrent to attack another human with no real reason, just chomping at the bit to hate whoever is next i guess?

Yes, protect women's sport. This is not the way to do that.

There's a karyotype that says he has XY chromosomes.

Other than that you're absolutely right. Zero proof.

:lol: