Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

36 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

There are guidelines that include parents opinion and largely, external genitalia.

"Because they appear female on the outside, babies with Swyer syndrome are usually raised as girls and develop a female gender identity, which is a person's sense of their gender (girl, boy, a combination, or neither). "

Edited 32 minutes ago by Joe Ferguson forever

read it again

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

I mean no way you guys would fall for this. I mean no way Putin would pay “alternative media” to stroke division in the US before an election. By all means let’s keep talking about this non issue. 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I mean no way you guys would fall for this. I mean no way Putin would pay “alternative media” to stroke division in the US before an election. By all means let’s keep talking about this non issue. 

No one cares about women's boxing.  The issue is biological males competing against biological females.  And that's a real thing as evidenced by people like Lia Thomas who no one questions is a biological male.

• Agree 2

22 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Two points- Russia will always try and sow dissent in the US, they did it in the 60s, 80s l, and today. They did it masterfully in 2016 because they know people like you will be fooled easily.

Secondly as I have pointed out several times right now we have the IBA word, which is not real strong, and a non existent test to disprove it. Give the boxer a test to see if they have a Y chromosome and we can shut it all down. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Give the boxer a test to see if they have a Y chromosome and we can shut it all down. 

no, we can't for the reasons outlined above.  yes/no, female or not.  You just cannot think in terms of spectrum which is the way most of life happens.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

Just now, Joe Ferguson forever said:

no, we can't for the reasons outlined above.  yes/no, female or not.  You just cannot think in terms of spectrum which is the way most of life happens.

You can't pull his pants down to see if he has a frank and beans?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, phypon said:

You can't pull his pants down to see if he has a frank and beans?

did IU not just say phenotype usually determines gender?  Orlando is arguing a Y chromosome is definitive regardless of phenotype.  Here's an absolute for You:  life/death.  Also taxes.  In most things relativity rules because there is ambiguity in life.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

because the right says so and are all knowing...lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

The Olympics and all we’re doing is talking about Trans and what’s a women and men beating women.  

Congrats to the commies and everyone alive, illegal, or dead that votes for them!

Give yourselves a big round of applause give it up they can’t hear you in the back!!

• Like (+1) 3

On 8/1/2024 at 3:03 PM, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

You don't exclude them, maybe they should compete against other trans athletes? Seems reasonable no?

Can't speak for other conservatives, but I could live with this. Compromise has to start somewhere.

Edited by Steve O
  • Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Steve O said:

Can't speak for other conservatives, but I could live with this. Compromise has to start somewhere.

Most of us have been saying this from the beginning.

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Most of us have been saying this from the beginning.

Shhh, I know. But if we make it sound like it's their idea, there might be some buy in from the left (off topic but notice the correct usage of their and there🙂.)

Edited by Steve O
  • Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Actually, I have not watched a minute of the olympics, but point well taken 

Liberals are hateful and far more depressed.  And there's the "weird" buzzword again!

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/1/2024 at 8:28 PM, Buffarukus said:

I agree that bill should have continued but I dont think the people who demanded the economy should be locked down and schools closed for YEARS can really pretend to care about poverty or children either. 

No arguing with that logic, should have let all those kids go to school and all get Covid and many die, and should have kept everything open and let so many more parents dies from Covid.  

Flipping brilliant, do you have a newsletter I can sign up for. 🙃

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Liberals are hateful and far more depressed.  And there's the "weird" buzzword again!

No, MAGA is a bunch of weirdos, always full of hate 

Is it the Liberals scapegoating immigrants? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

🤣 🤣 

Back to the "Russia" well.  

You know they have not stopped attacking this country.

Comments like that give comfort to an enemy of the United States you profess to love and want to defend.  But sure let’s listen you your ideas on gender or woman’s rights. Cool.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Give me an example of these “hateful liberals” or show me the study about depression you are referencing. 

sweeping absolute statements are just dumb and lazy, try making an argument for once.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Dislike 1