Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

3 minutes ago, TH3 said:

You MAGA yards are absolutely obsessed with this stuff

Men beating women is kinda an ugly thing.  You are defending.  By trying to pivot to maga.  

So maga is against male violence against women.  And that's a bad thing to you?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1

4 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Yes how dare we have an actual standard based on facts, like a Y chromosome makes you a man, when we could be like liberals who let everything turn to garbage.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Nah, it's about allowing men into women's sports and then trying to gaslight people into believing that a man is a woman.  

To anger a conservative, lie to him.To anger a liberal, tell him the truth.

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

So if you have a middle school daughter, you’d be fine with her getting genital checks if she wanted to play sports?

If she were constantly being hounded about not being a girl, yes.  And one check would suffice.  If we/she's got nothing to hide...

• Like (+1) 1

I think Joe Rogan said it best:

“I’m open-minded,” he said, “I just want to know what happened. It’s almost like a pervert wizard waved a magic spell on the whole world. ‘With a wave of this wand, you can walk into the women’s locker room with a hard ####, and anybody who complains is a Nazi, Abracadabra!’ And it just works! And everyone accepts this is the new reality, and it’s f*cking weird.””

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

9 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

So if you have a middle school daughter, you’d be fine with her getting genital checks if she wanted to play sports?

Are you actually unaware that kids need to have physicals in order to play sports? My daughter just had hers and the doctor had to do a wellness check on genitals, just like guys do. Literally I had to do that in the 90s.

• Like (+1) 1

In humans, the major gene for the testis-determining factor resides on the short arm of the Y chromosome. Individuals who are born with the short arm but not the long arm of the Y chromosome are male, while individuals born with the long arm of the Y chromosome but not the short arm are female.In humans, the major gene for the testis-determining factor resides on the short arm of the Y chromosome. Individuals who are born with the short arm but not the long arm of the Y chromosome are male, while individuals born with the long arm of the Y chromosome but not the short arm are female.

https://medlineplus.gov/genetics/condition/swyer-syndrome/

https://novonordiskfonden.dk/en/news/more-women-than-expected-are-genetically-men/

two words for MSGAs to "research":  genotype, phenotype.  MAGAs re mostly scientifically illiterate and ignorant.  In science, things are complicated.  They like simple.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

So then what should be the standard for men vs women's sports? 

so you accept that phenotypic females can have a Y chromosome?  In answer to your question:  it's complicated.  There are guidelines that include parents opinion and largely, external genitalia.

"Because they appear female on the outside, babies with Swyer syndrome are usually raised as girls and develop a female gender identity, which is a person's sense of their gender (girl, boy, a combination, or neither). "

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

so you accept that phenotypic females can have a Y chromosome?  In answer to your question:  it's complicated.  There are guidelines that include parents opinion and largely, external genitalia.

"Because they appear female on the outside, babies with Swyer syndrome are usually raised as girls and develop a female gender identity, which is a person's sense of their gender (girl, boy, a combination, or neither). "

So no answer, you must have been quite the doctor.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

So no answer, you must have been quite the doctor.

I gave ypu an answer.  You want "yes/No like most MAGA's.  That's not reality.  I heavily relied on referrals for my practice to thrive.  I retired early.  You do the inference.

• Eyeroll 1

15 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

The most important part of this entire episode is that it highlights the fact that gender is not always clear.  Can we stop now with "Can you define a woman" bs?  The answer is "It's sometimes difficult".

You are in your mid 60s allegedly. You have claimed different ages in the past so it’s not a certainty. At what age did you lose the ability to define what a woman is? Seems like a problem that never existed until the last 5 years or less. 

embarrassing 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I gave ypu an answer.  You want "yes/No like most MAGA's.  That's not reality.  I heavily relied on referrals for my practice to thrive.  I retired early.  You do the inference.

Your answer was "it is complicated" which is not a standard you can apply. So I don't want "yes/no" I want a standard which you can't do because you would rather watch men beat women than tell mentally ill men they aren't women

• Like (+1) 2
  • Disagree 1