Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

Wow, the globalists are really pushing this pedo thing hard…😳

Probably because they are all gulity of it, themselves, and want to normalize it as quickly as possible, so they don’t get busted…

Fortunately, no matter how hard they try, as long as parents still exist, this will NEVER be considered normal…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

More trans woke nonsense. 

And here I was only expecting USA athletes to shi.t on the country they're representing. 

My 4 year old absolutely loves to swim.  She saw the ad for the Olympics and asked to watch it.  I thought it'd be cool for our family to watch the opening ceremonies so I turned it on last night only to see two men fake kissing.   I immediately turned it off. 

I am more than willing to explain things to my kids.  But not over the Olympics and especially not to a 4 year old.  I am not sure why families just can't tune into things together without being spammed with race, politics, religion or sexuality.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

My 4 year old absolutely loves to swim.  She saw the ad for the Olympics and asked to watch it.  I thought it'd be cool for our family to watch the opening ceremonies so I turned it on last night only to see two men fake kissing.   I immediately turned it off. 

I am more than willing to explain things to my kids.  But not over the Olympics and especially not to a 4 year old.  I am not sure why families just can't tune into things together without being spammed with race, politics, religion or sexuality.

They want to indoctrinate them early. That's why they push this stuff so hard in schools. Seems to be working. Kamala is up big with 18-24 year olds and they don't know why. This stuff is now normal for them.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, KDIGGZ said:

They want to indoctrinate them early. That's why they push this stuff so hard in schools. Seems to be working. Kamala is up big with 18-24 year olds and they don't know why. This stuff is now normal for them.

Because, in her own words, they're stupid.  I agree.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

This is disgusting. Roundy probably loves it.

Man, I'm living rent free in your head huh?

43 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because, in her own words, they're stupid.  I agree.

For a group of people that screech about context whenever Senator Couchbanger says something about childless people having fewer rights, you sure like to ignore the context in which she said that. 

39 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Man, I'm living rent free in your head huh?

For a group of people that screech about context whenever Senator Couchbanger says something about childless people having fewer rights, you sure like to ignore the context in which she said that. 

Instead of the rent free comment, you could've just said it's vile and disgusting, but seems what I posted is true.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

The hypocrisy of this statement is amazing.  For starters, having sex with a couch wasn't taken out of context, it was a lie that was retracted.  Second of all, your party has taken numerous things Trump has said out of context.  It's being used back at you now.

• Agree 1

27 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Instead of the rent free comment, you could've just said it's vile and disgusting, but seems what I posted is true.

It’s not. College kids are morons. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

The hypocrisy of this statement is amazing.  For starters, having sex with a couch wasn't taken out of context, it was a lie that was retracted.  Second of all, your party has taken numerous things Trump has said out of context.  It's being used back at you now.

Prove that he DIDNT have sex with a couch. 

• Haha (+1) 1