Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I have a new favorite sport.

This may be the best TV olympic coverage ever.  Very few human interest stories.  Just sports.  All kinds of sports...3 on 3 b ball is awesome.  Field hockey was cool.  BMX is new to me.  I thought little kids did that.  The women's sports are, well, compelling.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

First Summer Olympics for you?

No. I just don’t remember the thong bikini? I don’t see a reason for their asses to be hanging out. But then again I’m not complaining. I’m sure it’s helping ratings. I now have to check my tv guide to see when it’s on.

• Eyeroll 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Eff the Olympics.  

A pedophile is also competing.  

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_van_de_Velde

Raped a child after getting her drunk.  3 times. 

You seem obsessed with people who are convicted of pedophilia.  it's definitely a GOP obsession.  Yeah it is very disturbing indeed.  Just wondering if you post anything about boycotting the Catholic Church? 

In 2001, lawsuits were filed in the United States and Ireland, alleging that some priests had sexually abused minors and that their superiors had conspired to conceal and otherwise abet their criminal misconduct.[2] In 2004, the John Jay Report tabulated a total of 4,392 priests and deacons in the U.S. against whom allegations of sexual abuse had been made. The numbers of reported abuse allegations and court cases has increased worldwide since then.

Here is an ENDLESS list of abuse at the hands of the church. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, nedboy7 said:

You seem obsessed with people who are convicted of pedophilia.  it's definitely a GOP obsession.  Yeah it is very disturbing indeed.  Just wondering if you post anything about boycotting the Catholic Church? 

In 2001, lawsuits were filed in the United States and Ireland, alleging that some priests had sexually abused minors and that their superiors had conspired to conceal and otherwise abet their criminal misconduct.[2] In 2004, the John Jay Report tabulated a total of 4,392 priests and deacons in the U.S. against whom allegations of sexual abuse had been made. The numbers of reported abuse allegations and court cases has increased worldwide since then.

Here is an ENDLESS list of abuse at the hands of the church. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases_by_country

Southwest keys isn't in the news.  Why.  

You seem quick to defend and pivot from adults raping children.  

Why.  Seems triggered. 

Btw.  Your president is a Catholic.  

Derp.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Why do you care is the question? 

You don’t have daughters.  In sports. 

But that’s the least of it.  

You’re a science denier.  

Oh and this

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You’re a science denier.  

Come on.  It's funny.  I thought about sharing on FB but I have a couple somewhat masculine lesbian friends that probably wouldn't appreciate it.  It's complicated...

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You’re a science denier.  

Oh and this

As I alluded to above, one small correction Elon: replace "forced" with "paid."

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

You’re a science denier.  

Oh and this

Your post said a boxing organization was going to give the initial girl who dropped out money. Correct? You said why? In your post. Correct? As in why are they giving her money for dropping out. 

I asked why do you care? As in why do you care if they are giving her money? If I misunderstood your part of the post please elaborate.

Where you come up with this I don’t have daughters in sport or I am a science denier is laughable. 

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Your post said a boxing organization was going to give the initial girl who dropped out money. Correct? You said why? In your post. Correct? As in why are they giving her money for dropping out. 

I asked why do you care? As in why do you care if they are giving her money? If I misunderstood your part of the post please elaborate.

Where you come up with this I don’t have daughters in sport or I am a science denier is laughable. 

Yes - they are giving her money bc she lost to a man.  

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

We did a skit  in a fundraiser.  My wife played the secretary for a local accounting firm that had sponsored a softball team.  The printer left the L out of public accountant.  She took calls from people wanting brazilian waxes, more information etc.

Grandpa Simpson is that you? One of my favorite Simpson bits sounds like you-

We can’t bust heads like we used to—but we have our ways. One trick is to tell them stories that don’t go anywhere like the time I caught the ferry over to Shelbyville. I needed a new heel for my shoe, so I decided to go to Morganville which is what they called Shelbyville in those days. So, I tied an onion to my belt which was the style at the time. Now, to take the ferry cost a nickel. And in those days, nickels had pictures of bumblebees on ‘em. ‘Give me five bees for a quarter,’ you’d say. Now, where were we? Oh, yeah! The important thing was that I had an onion on my belt which was the style at the time. They didn’t have white onions because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big yellow ones.”

• Haha (+1) 1

Imane Khelif gender eligibility test, explained: Why IOC doesn't recognize 'sudden and arbitrary' disqualification from IBA World Championship

“IBA president Umar Kremlev said Khelif was "proven" to have XY chromosomes, which sparked outrage throughout the sports world and beyond. XY chromosomes indicate that an individual is male. However, certain conditions can allow a woman to present XY chromosomes. It remains unconfirmed which condition Khelif might have, if any at all. 

However, the IBA has an ongoing dispute with the International Olympic Committee (IOC). The organization is banned from the Olympics, and some believe Kremlev is less than trustworthy due to the dispute with the IOC. 

There is no indication Khelif is transgender. That would raise entirely different ethics concerns about her Olympic eligibility, but she has never identified as anything other than a woman, and there is no indication that she identifies as intersex, either. “

24 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yes - they are giving her money bc she lost to a man.  

And your question was why?

So my question stands, why do you care? who cares? 

It’s like my brother during the last Olympics when biles pulled out because of the twisties. He was all up in arms about it, ripping her. I asked him what he cares. He never watched gymnastics a day in his life. That’s maga, they have an issue with everything.