Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

4 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Two points- Russia will always try and sow dissent in the US, they did it in the 60s, 80s l, and today. They did it masterfully in 2016 because they know people like you will be fooled easily.

Which president openly admires Putin?

https://www.politico.eu/article/donald-trump-congratulates-vladimir-putin-on-great-hostage-swap/

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No, MAGA is a bunch of weirdos, always full of hate 

Is it the Liberals scapegoating immigrants? 

Dems have long been the party of weird.  Projection doesn't change it.

57 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Give me an example of these “hateful liberals” or show me the study about depression you are referencing. 

sweeping absolute statements are just dumb and lazy, try making an argument for once.

Do a search on the people who were upset that Crooks didn't kill Trump.  And well as one on "depression" and "democrat."

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Actually, I have not watched a minute of the olympics, but point well taken 

this guy has a point.

Why does everything have to be more of the miserable culture wars?

It's hot as hell outside. There's something to watch on TV. Good.

3 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

No arguing with that logic, should have let all those kids go to school and all get Covid and many die, and should have kept everything open and let so many more parents dies from Covid.  

Flipping brilliant, do you have a newsletter I can sign up for. 🙃

Yikes its 2024 and you still go with that b.s. It wasnt brilliance. Just the ability to decern basic facts and logic from utter garbage state propaganda. 

Some Examples:

Suggesting Wuhan VIRAL LAB responsability is racist. So logical. Closing schools when kids had a incredible recovery rate THE ENTIRE TIME. Suddenly Sun and excercise became a detrement to health. Litterally the only time that would be true? lol. That was a good one. A noble prize winning medicine given out billions of times becoming deadly Horse paste. On and on and you still are talking about "it was necessary and saved lives".

Own the aftermath and the damage it caused to the working class and children. the guy you all believed would "defeat the virus" has to leave the race cause the virus defeated him..ironic.

Interested in more amazing info My news letter can be found in the covid thread the entire time it was happening.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

No arguing with that logic, should have let all those kids go to school and all get Covid and many die, and should have kept everything open and let so many more parents dies from Covid.  

Flipping brilliant, do you have a newsletter I can sign up for. 🙃

One of thousands of studies about miserable liberals from a liberal source: https://magazine.columbia.edu/article/why-depression-rates-are-higher-among-liberals#:~:text=American 

As for kids going back to school in fall of 2020, the vast majority of doctors said kids should be back in school. I am thankful I live in state where my kids were allowed. Anyone lying about the risk to kids is either evil or a moron at this point since we know the threat from COVID was minimal. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/3/2024 at 10:18 PM, Orlando Buffalo said:

Your argument is that since some men are not muscular we should allow them to compete with women, but only weak women? Why are you pretending this is difficult, Y chromosome means you compete with men. This line is not arbitrary, and it is fair to all, your line is stupid and would likely remove the Williams sisters from the women's side because you are a stupid coward.

No controversy. Just great golf. Bravo Scottie

https://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id/40724534/scottie-scheffler-wins-men-golf-gold-final-round-62

9 hours ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

One of thousands of studies about miserable liberals from a liberal source: https://magazine.columbia.edu/article/why-depression-rates-are-higher-among-liberals#:~:text=American 

As for kids going back to school in fall of 2020, the vast majority of doctors said kids should be back in school. I am thankful I live in state where my kids were allowed. Anyone lying about the risk to kids is either evil or a moron at this point since we know the threat from COVID was minimal. 

I stand by my comment, liberals are more depressed because we are watching a third of population blindly destroy the world for their momentary gain and reason, logic and empathy escapes them often willfully. That is depressing. Trust me on this one. In seriousness the world is scary and depressing if you don’t put blinders on and pretend you’re on some 50’s sitcom, it should come as no surprise that the empathetic portion of the population feels that more. 

name calling is always a good way to win friends and influence people and has the side benefit of helping prove your argument. Nice touch. (Note see above)

seems pretty cavalier to experiment on someone else’s kids. But hey you’re the expert with the newsletter. And three years later sure we can Monday morning quarterback. 

Seems to me by fall of 2020 with the pandemic deaths accelerating I doubt the vast majority doctors  were  in an agreement that it’s safe to send children back. There are also the knock on effects you are not considering. Can’t send them without adults working (bus drivers, teachers janitors and support staff) would all be exposed to the kids and each other and the kids would be bring any exposure home.  How do the kids feel about their teachers or grand parents dying because they went to school? That’s how I remember it anyway.

it’s also amusing to make the argument that kids should have gone back to school, AND seem to support a candidate /platform that wants to eliminate the department of education. Go figure this logic.

maybe is a bunch of ass hats could have done a lock down and precautions for 2-4 weeks we could have starved the virus out of the population and moved on. Nope got to argue that nothing should be done survive of the fittest etc. horse paste will work or bleach…

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

name calling is always a good way to win friends and influence people and has the side benefit of helping prove your argument. Nice touch

34 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

maybe is a bunch of ass hats could have

LOL 🤦🏽🤦🏽‍♂️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Thank you (+1) 1

Posted (edited)

Trust and follow the science!!!

Except when the science contradicts our marxist gender cult.

The King: But passports, don't all of you living under a blue sky feel silly?

"Medicine is knowledge, it is not opinion ... One passport can give to us the opportunity to be men, and, tomorrow when I go back to Athens, I can go to my government and change my name from Ioannis to Ionnia. That means I am a woman tomorrow? Please. The nature and the biological world do not change."

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Thank you (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What a win for women! 

Then again, on the flip side, maybe having men in women's sports might actually make them watchable...

7 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

I stand by my comment, liberals are more depressed because we are watching a third of population blindly destroy the world for their momentary gain and reason, logic and empathy escapes them often willfully. That is depressing. Trust me on this one. In seriousness the world is scary and depressing if you don’t put blinders on and pretend you’re on some 50’s sitcom, it should come as no surprise that the empathetic portion of the population feels that more. 

name calling is always a good way to win friends and influence people and has the side benefit of helping prove your argument. Nice touch. (Note see above)

seems pretty cavalier to experiment on someone else’s kids. But hey you’re the expert with the newsletter. And three years later sure we can Monday morning quarterback. 

Seems to me by fall of 2020 with the pandemic deaths accelerating I doubt the vast majority doctors  were  in an agreement that it’s safe to send children back. There are also the knock on effects you are not considering. Can’t send them without adults working (bus drivers, teachers janitors and support staff) would all be exposed to the kids and each other and the kids would be bring any exposure home.  How do the kids feel about their teachers or grand parents dying because they went to school? That’s how I remember it anyway.

it’s also amusing to make the argument that kids should have gone back to school, AND seem to support a candidate /platform that wants to eliminate the department of education. Go figure this logic.

maybe is a bunch of ass hats could have done a lock down and precautions for 2-4 weeks we could have starved the virus out of the population and moved on. Nope got to argue that nothing should be done survive of the fittest etc. horse paste will work or bleach…

As a teacher who went back into the classroom in August of 2020 I did my research. We knew in March of 2020 it was very dangerous for those over 70, fat people and diabetics. We knew the hospitalization rate was the same as the flu for all others by July 2020. We did have Fauci lying about masks and COVID lasting 30 minutes on surfaces, but we could mitigate those risks with sanitizer. Are you aware that the article you linked said children don't catch it much, when they do they have almost no symptoms, and they spread it less than adults? I apologize that I did more research, analyzed data better, and drew accurate conclusions in 2020 when you did none of that. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Starr-Bills said:

Seems like a cry for help.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1