Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

46 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

https://www.thoughtco.com/straw-man-fallacy-1692144

NC, this applies to your last post as well.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13693959/amp/payton-mcnabb-volleyball-player-paralyzed-brain-damage-transgender.html

how about this? 

Did you also know that there are women’s high school volleyball events being cancelled because the schools insurance companies will not insure the teams going to events due to high risk of injury from trans athletes?  Love to hear the defense of that 

4 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13693959/amp/payton-mcnabb-volleyball-player-paralyzed-brain-damage-transgender.html

how about this? 

Did you also know that there are women’s high school volleyball events being cancelled because the schools insurance companies will not insure the teams going to events due to high risk of injury from trans athletes?  Love to hear the defense of that 

So she got hit in the face with a ball and the other girl celebrated the spike. 

Then, right wing toilet paper like Daily Mail uses words like “cackled” to make people like you with IQs below room temperature rage and click on more articles.

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

There’s no evidence she was born a man and transitioned. 

She likely has elevated testosterone (not uncommon in female athletes) or possibly a rare condition. 

But that hasn’t stopped some people from attacking a cis-woman for not meeting their expectations. 

If there was evidence or proof, would it matter one iota to you? 

She very well could be just a big woman in which case thems the breaks for the other.

But if she were biologically male, would you support her boxing biological females?

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So she got hit in the face with a ball and the other girl celebrated the spike. 

Then, right wing toilet paper like Daily Mail uses words like “cackled” to make people like you with IQs below room temperature rage and click on more articles.

So don’t believe all women?

but how should the girl who was paralyzed feel? You have no thoughts on that  or just gloss over it?

12 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So don’t believe all women?

but how should the girl who was paralyzed feel? You have no thoughts on that  or just gloss over it?

I am sorry that she was involved in a freak accident. 

• Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, yall said:

If there was evidence or proof, would it matter one iota to you? 

She very well could be just a big woman in which case thems the breaks for the other.

But if she were biologically male, would you support her boxing biological females?

I’d leave it up to the governing bodies of the sport, not the actual government. 

If they want to set a criteria about testosterone levels, hormones, sex at birth, etc, that seems reasonable. 

And since it wouldn’t be mandated by the actual government, if people didn’t like the way that one body of sport defined it, they could go to (or even create) a different one with different specifications. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

Believe all women except the ones who have to compete against biological males. Classic hypocrisy 

There's a word for that...

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

They’re obsessed with genitalia. It’s very weird 

And don’t seem to give a ***** about babies, women or American prisoners. Weird they claim to love America, wondering what part?

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

And don’t seem to give a ***** about babies, women or American prisoners. Weird they claim to love America, wondering what part?

I’d say the part that pays taxes but they hate taxes!

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

Hows it help children?

Child tax credit. Right in the title. Allows families with children to pay less taxes so they have more spending money to ensure their children have food and clothes, etc..

I mean is this a joke or are you being willfully, ignorant?

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Child tax credit. Right in the title. Allows families with children to pay less taxes so they have more spending money to ensure their children have food and clothes, etc..

I mean is this a joke or are you being willfully, ignorant?

The one put in place during COVID cut the monthly child poverty rate by 30% before it was allowed to expire. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

The one put in place during COVID cut the monthly child poverty rate by 30% before it was allowed to expire. 

I agree that bill should have continued but I dont think the people who demanded the economy should be locked down and schools closed for YEARS can really pretend to care about poverty or children either. 

• Thank you (+1) 2