Well I wasn't planning to watch the Olympics anyway...

Posted (edited)

Cmon Roundy. Defend this. Call us all hateful transphobes again for calling this out for what it is.

Bring down the temperature and create unity!

Edited by BillsFanNC

Not everyone in the LGBTQ community is anti-Christianity, but the Pride Movement is inherently Humanist/Satanist at this point. 

I grew up supporting equality for these people and now I’m beyond disgusted that I ever participated in their pagan ritual marches. 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 5

This is some real messed up stuff. What does this have to do with sports? It looks like I won’t be watching the opening ceremonies. If this stuff is pushed throughout the games I won’t watch any of it.

Mark this down hillbillyfanNC and me agree on something. 

• Like (+1) 2

Sickening.  

Absolutely sickening.  

We’’ll see (on Twitter no f…ing way am I watching this ***t) what NBC edits out.   

See if they try and hide this like they did Biden’s condition.  

Also, I fully expect Pope Francis to speak on climate change or his concern over rising nationalism following this.

We can win or lose elections.  Politicians can’t fix this ***t.  If Christianity wants to remain silent - this is the world we non cat ladies will have our kids grow up in.  

• Like (+1) 6

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

More trans woke nonsense. 

And here I was only expecting USA athletes to shi.t on the country they're representing. 

Damn. You got some effed up links you follow.  No wonder your so warped

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

I watched some of the opening ceremony.  I thought it was interesting that they had Rafael Nadal, and then Serena Williams, and then Carl Lewis and then Nadia Comaneci, all fine upstanding French citizens, carry the torch...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This might be one of the worst business decision of any group in history. I was going to watch a ton of Olympics this next two weeks as I get back into school mode, but now none. I can not believe NBC allowed this to air, but maybe they already knew the ratings would be trash and this is the excuse. I do have peacock app and the Olympic page does not have a USA tab, to just watch the Americans, which was annoying, the mocking my Lord is unforgivable.

• Like (+1) 3

37 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

This might be one of the worst business decision of any group in history. I was going to watch a ton of Olympics this next two weeks as I get back into school mode, but now none. I can not believe NBC allowed this to air, but maybe they already knew the ratings would be trash and this is the excuse. I do have peacock app and the Olympic page does not have a USA tab, to just watch the Americans, which was annoying, the mocking my Lord is unforgivable.

So NBC did show all this after 8pm? 

Don’t agree but point noted.  

• Like (+1) 2