Kamala Harris: Marxist Border Czar, Proposes Government Price Controls, Will Censor "Misinformation"

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Kamala Harris: Marxist Border Czar, Proposes Government Price Controls
On 7/26/2024 at 12:05 PM, BillsFanNC said:

So as not to get lost in the other Kamala threads, particularly the one enumerating all her many successes, let's focus on her success as border czar

Remember she is still VP and therefore is STILL border czar at the moment.

This is an absolutely massive and brutal dunk by Michael Knowles reading Biden's assignment  verbatim

This amazes me and they all do it !! Even when presented a direct quote they still try to stay the course no matter what, but if asked to present quotes from the opposition as to how or what was said to that person being a racist or some other accusation it's all opinion or here say . 

Reality has no place in their utopia talk about living in fantasy land .

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Obammy led Dems rely on tricks, lies, and slight-of-hand to win elections.  Bunch of con artists.  What a mess.    

• Agree 1

23 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Typical Dem playbook…

1. Edit opponent’s video to fit your narrative 

2. Get your propagandists in the media to repeat the lie over and over…

This isn’t even politics anymore…It’s just straight up diabolical mind manipulation…

• Agree 3

22 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We last tried this during our Marxist phase, under a Leninist administration. The presidency of Richard M. Nixon.

(It didn't work)

I think history shows it didn't work and armed with that knowledge, and other examples of controls, we all should agree the Harris proposal is doomed to failure, has many potential unintended consequences, and therefore is a bad idea. The problem with government and bad ideas that don't work is they rarely acknowledge that outcome but rather take the bad idea and do more of it until it works. Which doesn't happen. 

And if I recall the Nixon administration's actions didn't they impose both wage and price controls?

I'm wondering if any of the best and brightest economists in our country advising the Democrat's nominee comprehend the basic economic concepts of elastic and inelastic demand and that producers and service providers will pass on costs such as wage increases due to things like minimum wage laws or price increases in inputs like raw materials due to shortages and disruptions in supply chains onto their customers? 

• Like (+1) 1