Kamala Harris: Marxist Border Czar, Proposes Government Price Controls, Will Censor "Misinformation"

28 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So you cool with terrorists? Got it.

I’m not particularly concerned at this time. I’ll be sure to let you know if that changes though 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

I’m not particularly concerned at this time. I’ll be sure to let you know if that changes though 

Shouldn't the correct answer be terrorists are bad we should allow zero terrorists into our country? Holding out to see how many terrorist attacks happen shouldn't be the qualifier for this question 

• Agree 2

4 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Shouldn't the correct answer be terrorists are bad we should allow zero terrorists into our country? Holding out to see how many terrorist attacks happen shouldn't be the qualifier for this question 

Not when your brainwashed.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Not when your brainwashed.

If they were legal immigrants they would have been fully vetted and thus non-terrorists. But no, that would be racist ?

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

If they were legal immigrants they would have been fully vetted and thus non-terrorists. But no, that would be racist ?

Well that sounds like we should make immigration as simple and quick as possible, no? Why aren’t the Republicans working on this kind of reform?

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Well that sounds like we should make immigration as simple and quick as possible, no? Why aren’t the Republicans working on this kind of reform?

Because the Dems are pushing for legal citizenship for the 10 million that already snuck in and that's a no go. Kick them out then speed up legal immigration, heck ya!

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

We have laws regarding this.

We have entire federal gov employees resposible for enforcing those laws.

They are not doing that.

What has this woman ever done of any value to this country?

She is a total goof. 

Why have a terror watch list at all if those who are on it are arrested only to be released to roam free inside the country they chant death to?

Roundy: Well Republicans. Immigration reform and other marxist talking points to deflect from border czar Kamala letting frigging terrorists go.

An absolute commie waste of skin

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Dems are more concerned with Project 2025, which isn't even close to happening, versus terrorists who are already inside our country.  :rolleyes:

Project 2025 took my sister out for a nice steak dinner and then never returned her calls

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

@Roundybout would love to hear your thoughts on this?

You misspelled Putin/flynn. Must be that keyboard you have. No y and o keys and can’t spell  these guys names. Weird.  

4 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

So you cool with terrorists? Got it.

Dude you really are a maniac. You might need to up the meds. Or get a new prescription because you either can’t read the words or don’t understand them. 

2 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

You misspelled Putin/flynn. Must be that keyboard you have. No y and o keys and can’t spell  these guys names. Weird.  

Dude you really are a maniac. You might need to up the meds. Or get a new prescription because you either can’t read the words or don’t understand them. 

Are you OK with terrorists crossing the border? How does this make me a maniac?